Thread: The very Brassiere I was wearing, I dreamt it.

Aspiring Member

The very Brassiere I was wearing, I dreamt it.

So here a short story, sometimes I wear a Brassiere to sleep which I find very comfortable and one Night I wore a strapless Brassiere and that very Night I had a dream in which I was walking down the Street and talking to people and I was wearing the same Brassiere. I was so happy that I dream I was wear a Brassiere, I felt complete and whole for a the whole Day and I wore that same Brassiere for the whole Day. I just love wearing my Brassiere more each and every Day. Have you had similar dreams?
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Sometimes sleep in a bra but recall any dreams about it.

Dreams are often about things that have some significance in our waking lives, so this isn't entirely surprising. I believe it was Carl Jung who said dreams were "Letters to oneself".

I often sleep in lingerie too and I just adore when I can dream so vividly that when I awake, I can write down what I thought was reality.
    But it doesn't happen very often as sleeping in lingerie is pretty natural feeling for me.
    When they do happen....Those are the BEST dreams!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U dreamt u were walking down the street in your lingerie!?

I would consider that a nitemare!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It is only a nightmare if the street is named Elm, Sherry! I do not really have dreams about bras, specifically or in general.

Although I now regularly sleep in a bra, I haven't had any dreams about it. I really enjoy my feminine side. I believe it is my calm and relaxed side.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Never had a dream like that. Not even a tangerine dream .

I have had dreams about being dressed, but never in what I was sleeping in, which would normally be a nightgown.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    U dreamt u were walking down the street in your lingerie!?
    Reminds me of the old Maidenform advertisements!

Although my recent experience is only tenuously related to the OP, I had an interesting brassiere related experience just recently. I work around a lot of men and heavy equipment and as such, a lot of our supplier calendars feature the buxom beauties in lingerie and workwear. I think we've all seen them before...
    I'm going to bet that not many of the guys ogled Miss January and thought, "Hey, that's my full coverage, lace embroidered, non padded underwire bra from Avidlove that she's wearing!"
    I'll bet I was alone in that thought!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

When I’m aware of my clothing in a dream I’m always wearing female clothing. About half the time, I dream that I’m fully female. I’ve had dreams about showing up someplace naked. Fully female of course.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Add me to the group that wears lingerie and night gowns to bed. So relaxing.