Thread: Cleaning the Closet

Cleaning the Closet

This past weekend the weather here in New England was anything but nice with a major snowstorm locking down on us
    I decided to put my down time to some good use and do some well needed closet cleaning
    Since the Covid and being on hormones I have gained a little weight that I am not to happy about
    I have a lot of cloths that are a bit out of style and no longer fit me, so rather than throw them out, I went through everything
    washed them, and packed up the ones that I no longer need.
    There is a woman's homeless shelter not to far from me, so yesterday I took a trip down there and made a donation
    The people that operate the place were very pleased with my kindness and couldn't thank me enough for helping them out

The good news to all of this, is now I have room to purchase some new clothing, and work on the weight loss issue
    It was a great day

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Bless you, that's putting it all to good use and many will be blessed. Sounds like time to go shopping when all that white stuff goes away.

Thank you Jolene, I plan to do some shopping for sure

Joann, That's great that you donated the clothes to a women's shelter.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wow Joann what a great idea, I always bring my unwanted cloths to good will in my mind for all the other crossdressers . But that is a much better idea or at least I can go 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Joann, That's great that you donated the clothes to a women's shelter.
    Thank you, I just felt that I could help some needy girls for a change

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Connie D50 View Post
    Wow Joann what a great idea, I always bring my unwanted cloths to good will in my mind for all the other crossdressers . But that is a much better idea or at least I can go 50/50.
    Thank you Connie