Thread: Birthday presents (for yourself!)

Aspiring Member

Birthday presents (for yourself!)

Hello all,
    Just had (yet) another birthday, made more joyful by a little annual treat.
    I always try to buy a new dress for the occasion, something special, just for me.
    I also have a wonderful collection of unopened Olga vintage panties (23913) and wear a new pair when I get dressed up, just to celebrate.
    Great and enduring joy, always, even more as the years go by.
    Wondering if others out there have a special way to celebrate their birthdays?
    Please share...

il.dso, Happy Birthday! I don't have a consistent manner to celebrate my birthday. I have received girly gifts from my wife and I have enjoyed that.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Gold Member
    Happy Birthday, And many more to come.

Happy Birthday, Buying a new dress will make any girl happy especially for your birthday!
    Crissy

I have no-one to buy presents for me - but I did buy myself a simply lovely sheer floral dress yesterday, which looks and feels divine.
    So I will consider that to be my birthday present, and will certainly be wearing it on my birthday in about a week's time.
    Now - shoes? Hmmm...

Platinum Member
    I celebrate an unbirthday as in "Alice in Wonderland." Any prior attempt to encourage my wife to buy me a femme present met with disaster. When I see something I want, I buy it. Happy Birthday,iL.dso

My birthday is in April and I will be treating myself to a makeover session. The salon was closed due to Covid but has reopened and I am so excited to learn about makeup and hair also included is a short photo shoot. I can't wait !!!!

It's been a dream of mine to have someone buy me some women's clothing. I do like buying something for myself for my birthday or Christmas. My mother only wore those Olga panties back in the early 80's, so I got my start in those. I have several pair of my own now.

We don't do anything special except go out to dinner for our birthdays.
    The only thing I do out of the ordinary is hint how I'd love a French Maid uniform for mine. She still hasn't taken the hint.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Happy Birthday, enjoy your day and do what's right for you

Happy birthday.i hope you had a great day.

I almost always get something for Raychel on my birthday.
    Mostly just me around on my birthday. Sometimes Raychel will be around all day
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I have just received the most wonderful birthday present.
    I am going out, to a friend's place - as Wendy - for drinks and a meal. It is not a 'date'.
    I am going to make this really special - my new dress, shoes, makeup, nails, the lot. I want to make myself as pretty as I can possibly be - I really do want to look my very best. It's going to be so wonderful - I'm so happy that I'm tearing-up while typing this. Imagine, being 64 and having never had a birthday party before - then finally getting the chance to have one. That's how I'm feeling now.
    Sorry - getting emotional. I'm literally crying tears of joy right now. Back later, when I've composed myself.
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 01-11-2022 at 05:54 PM.

My favorite type of present to get is lingerie which my boyfriend has gotten me several times. On the day I take the day off from work if it's a weekday and lounge in lingerie and just relax all day without a care in the world.

A red wet-look faux leather 28 inch length skirt. I like the skirt to come to the knee or just below when standing. I'm also watching a pair of leopard print heels on ebay and size 9 isn't easy to find.

Sue
    Last edited by Mackem Sue; 01-11-2022 at 08:26 PM.

Always buy myself something for my birthday and for Christmas. Usually tools, but sometimes I add something pretty as well. Last 'pretty' item, was
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099WCPL6Q...roduct_details
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Lexi - I love that dress! You are right, very pretty! The only thing I don't like about it is it's white. You see, me and white don't get along. But that lace if fantastic!!

My birthday is coming up soon and I'm looking for a new dress

No special way to celebrate as Leslie. Normally the kids take the male dude who shares this home out to dinner. The last two years we all stayed in our own homes. Many restaurants were keeping their in-house dinning areas closed in honor of (because of) Covid-19.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Silver Member
    Well, I guess that I rewarded myself by rescuing my dress from the vintage shop.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ess&highlight=

As told in this story:
    https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...cks&highlight=

My birthday was just this past week so happy birthday fellow Capricorn! This year for my birthday I ordered a set of real breast breast forms a little pricey but hey it?s my bday lol and I also decided to get fully waxed. It was well worth it I am loving being smooth.

I also treat myself for my birthday! I usually go online shopping and buy myself outfits that seem extra to me. Recently purchased a couple of vintage pieces, a Gucci belt on Farfetch, and a gorgeous coat from www.diia.ca/ so all of these were not the cheapest items. This year, I also went to a salon to get my makeup done and I felt FABULOUS

Soma gave me a nice $20 discount to use for my birthday. So, I bought a new bra, Sensuous Lace unlined, underwire, in a lovely color called Whisper Blush.
    And this weekend is a $25 bra sale, so I'm going back today for another!

Good for you Kelli, have fun at Soma. I have an appointment Friday late in evening for a fitting!

You go girl!!!

Davina

Happy Birthday to you! That is just wonderful that you can treat yourself and celebrate your birthday with those special Olga's! I simply am able to buy whatever I want and my birthday is coming up and I told my wife I want a special pair of Stuart Weitzman Hollywood Nudist shoes and I think that she got them for me!

Since I've only been dressing for just short of 2 years, I haven't given any thought to getting Heather birthday presents. However, on my last birthday this past summer I was able to spend 4 weeks alone at our winter home. I'm not sure if that was a present to myself or if it was a present my wife gave me as there's no question she knew what I'd be doing daily for those 4 weeks. I am going to have to give some serious thought to what gift Heather might like. Right now I'd lean towards a really nice wig.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.