Thread: "I love how you look in pink"

"I love how you look in pink"

I've been taking yoga for almost 15 years now.

About the same time, I started getting pedicures with color (and always some bright color, not sheer pink) and since then, I would wear my painted toes to yoga class. At first, I used to hide in the back of the class where only a few of the GGs could see me. I quickly found out that no one cared, so eventually I didn't either.

About 5 years ago, I dared to wear a pair of floral crop leggings to class. One of my yoga instructors really gave me positive affirmations, and soon I had 2 pair of yoga pants, and then 4, and then 8, ... I also started wearing matching yoga tops, typically tank tops or racerback tops, but sometimes just short sleeve t-shirts. A few of the GGs in class always looked forward to seeing my outfit of the day. Some even upped their girl game and tried to compete with me.

I restarted yoga this summer, and have gone girly every time. Last Thursday, my favorite instructor was teaching, the one who originally encouraged me. When she saw my toes, she said, "I like what you've done with your toes." The big toe is green and the rest of the toes are red. It's my "Holly" color for Christmas. Then she said, "I love how you look in pink." My pants were a fuchsia pink pattern and I wore a pink T-shirt top with a design.

I love getting complements from GGs.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 01-11-2022 at 09:29 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    For me, the best compliments are those when the giver doesn't necessarily even realize that they're giving one!

For example, a GG-neighbor who sees & treats you, at least to some degree & in some way, as another GG... Perhaps not as a true one, but more as a temporary & honorary one, at the least -- which is always more than welcome!

Or, another awesome one is when you're getting checked out, and probably deservedly so, however femme you're presenting... From a GG is one thing, but from the guys can sometimes get quite hilarious!

Steffi, I love it! You are doing what many here would love to do, including me. I have thought of taking a Yoga class at the Y and I have just found a new nail salon so who knows what color I may get.
    Crissy

Steffi, Good for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That is so cool. It is great to read stuff like this as our home lives sound eerily similar. keep the pink flowing.

Sounds like you're living the dream! Totally awesome!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I have been doing yoga for about 6 years I have sooooo many yoga outfits however never had the nerve wear them to the class. However with COVID classes went to a zoom class so I got to wear my outfits . PS and do my toes lol

Platinum Member
    Its great that you have found a way to express this part of yourself at yoga and found such a level of acceptance.

Steffi, that's so awesome. I wish I can gather courage to join one of those classes en-femme.