Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simple question re: wardrobe malfunctions

Simple question re: wardrobe malfunctions

I happen to enjoy playing golf on a regular basis. Naturally, since I started my lingerie wearing over 18 months ago, lace panties are what I wear when on the golf course just as they are what I now wear every day and every night. This past August I expanded my under dressing to include underwire bras when home alone. I have also now begun to wear lace bralettes with silicone inserts in the pockets. I wear them all day with 2 exceptions. Because the bralettes I wear have 4 hooks/clasps on the back as well as the metal adjustment pieces on the shoulder straps, I will not wear them to church or on the golf course. The reason is simple. The outline of the rear strap and the shoulder adjustment pieces can be noticed. I don't care if someone at the grocery store, department store, etc. sees them and knows what I'm wearing; but, I do care about people I know finding out. I also wear stockings (either thigh highs with garter belts or suspender stockings) under my long slacks every day as well as to bed at night. Again, I do that with the same 2 exceptions previously mentioned.

Now for my question. As the weather here in coastal South Carolina has turned cooler for the winter, I expect to be wearing windbreakers while on the golf course. That would indicate to me there is no good reason to avoid wearing a bralette with inserts while on the course. Also, since I'll be wearing slacks rather than shorts it also makes sense to wear stockings. I believe the suspender stockings are the way to go as a garter strap could come unhooked and cause some difficulties. Other than that precaution, does anyone know of any possible wardrobe malfunctions that might be encountered while playing golf? It seems to me women play golf wearing bras, bralettes, and sports bras (or even braless) with no issues so there should be no issues for me. Also, suspender stockings shouldn't be an issue either. Any input is welcome. I'm really looking forward to Heather playing her first round of golf.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Heather,

I would like to play golf w/you underdressed...It would be so much fun...
    I have only played twice that way and by myself.

Hit 'em straight.....

Davina

The only potential issue I can see would be a possible errant bra strap. Mine will sometimes fall off my shoulder at the most inconvenient moments. I usually wear a cami as well, which is worse.

Heather,
    As both a fellow CD'er and an avid golfer, I'm not sure that I'd go far beyond a sports bra and panties. There's a reason why women wear sports bras.
    Imagine standing on the tee and taking your stance. Most golfers have a tendency to drop their shoulders somewhat just before their swing (if you don't, you're robbing yourself of significant distance). That's when your bra strap will likely slide down your lead shoulder and your swing will go to hell. You can either adjust your bra strap in front of your foursome or while you're looking for your drive in the cabbage. Not great...
    A garter belt would rightly be out of the question and I don't think suspender stockings would be a significant improvement. I can't imagine that crouching to read a putt would be good mix with any kind of stockings. Again, you could continually adjust your stockings in front of your foursome (which kind of defeats the whole purpose of underdressing in the first place) or play most of your round with your stockings around your ankles. You may be able to get away with panty hose I would imagine.
    Anyway, I've never done it so you can take my opinion with a large grain of salt...
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Another consummate golfer here. I live on a golf course. I love golfing underdressed. In hotter weather, just panties. In cooler weather, I?ve found thigh highs (HSR) excellent. I tighten my bra straps a little to prevent any slipping. Panties always. When I?m by myself, I add a touch of makeup and occasionally, a flit of perfume. Fore!

When I golf I stick to just panties and a pull over bralette without underwater and no clasps or a sports bra. I have had a strap fall off my shoulder but was easy enuff to reach through the neck of my shirt pretending I have a itch and pull the strap back on. I usually only wear the bras in the fall and winter because here in Kansas we usually have a couple layers on or a hoodie, windbreaker or something that helps keep things from showing through.

Question I have is do you tee off on mens or womens depending on how your dressed. If your wearing forms just make sure their secure in your bra. I can?t think of anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Erin Lafleur View Post
    Heather,
    Most golfers have a tendency to drop their shoulders somewhat just before their swing (if you don't, you're robbing yourself of significant distance). That's when your bra strap will likely slide down your lead shoulder and your swing will go to hell. You can either adjust your bra strap in front of your foursome or while you're looking for your drive in the cabbage. Not great...
    Unfortunately, being 76 years old is what has robbed me of significant distance. LOL!!!
    I've made the decision to wear my matching gray panties and bralette (with silicone inserts) along with my dark gray slacks and light gray golf shirt. Being color coordinated is as important as the score. The jury is still out regarding the suspender stockings; but, I believe I'll be wearing them as well.

Hi Heather,

I wear stretchy form fitting golf clothes that flaunt my 25 inch waist and hourglass figure. I have a collection of feminine pink tops. No bra.

I usually play the foward tees, which are the new name for women's tees. Unless moving back makes it easier to play by moving hazards away.
    One hole is right next to the OB if you play the forward tees.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 01-12-2022 at 06:46 PM.

Maid_Marion, I hate you. No adult should be allowed to have a 25" waist. I cannot imagine having such a small waist. When I got out of boot camp and was the most "buff" in my life, I still had a 32" waist. We play the Senior Tees which is the new name for the Old Geezer's Tees. Hit 'em straight.

Many windbreaker jackets aren't thick enough to hid bra strap outlines; when you stretch your top taught for any reason at all, and then the windbreaker also gets pulled snugly against your torso while you're in position to swing the club and during the swing, the bra straps can show, and YOU will be what your fellow golfers will be paying attention to, since we all hit the ball one at a time at the tee. If they think they see something unusual, on further holes they will be looking more carefully to be sure what they thought they saw, is actually there.
    Out further on the course, you may avoid detection if absolutely no one else is around, but still, that's pushing your luck.
    Been there. I checked before trying that out. You'll likely need a heavier jacket than just a windbreaker, if you want to hide the fact that you're wearing a bra.
    And for garters, if you're sitting at the bar or at a table and your upper legs are visible, even just from the sides, the tops of the leg's pant legs will be pulled snug and the outline of those will be observable as well.
    Remember, just because no one says anything, doesn't mean they haven't noticed.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Well, I did have a fun day on the course today. I did wear my fishnet suspender stockings, panties, and bralette with the silicone inserts. I didn't have a bra strap fall off my shoulder all day. Every time I took a back swing I could feel the insert with my upper arm as it brushed past my chest. While I scored terribly, it was a fun new experience. To address sometimes_miss' concerns, I do wear loose fitting clothing and doubt anyone would notice so long as I do have another layer over my shirt. If I didn't have the windbreaker on, I also wouldn't have the bralette on.

As a side note, while my wife isn't a fan of my cross dressing, she did ask me about an hour before I left if I was going to wear the windbreaker today. I believe it was her way of making sure I knew the bra straps were visible and she didn't want me to embarrass myself. She has NEVER asked me about wearing an outer layer before in 25 years of golfing in cooler weather.

Thats great to hear Heather, the thing that matters the most is that you enjoy yourself. no matter what your score is. I played today as well but only wore my cotton thong and bralette. Played terrible on the front 9 (par is 34) i shot a 50... but got things together and shot a 38 on the back 9 (par is 34)

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    I really admire all of you gals that enjoy the game of golf. Never took it up myself as I suspected that I would have no better success at that as at Whac-A-Mole!

I did volunteer time as an official spotter at an annual tournament of architects, specifiers, constructors, suppliers for several years. Even witnessed a couple of hole-in-ones where the lucky ones won some mighty fine rewards!

So, the most enjoyable moments spent observing for hours on end? Those ladies queuing through wearing their short sporty sports-ware. And daydreaming myself wearing the same.

Fore!!!

I usually only end up golfing whenever I attend the Diva Las Vegas get together. Where I once won the worst duffer award. But also won best dressed golfer another year.

Maybe a chance of busting a stocking suspender strap and having the stocking fall down to your shoes?

FORE!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Great to hear you're still out on the links at 76 years old Heather, well done! I'm a relatively young pup in my sixties and if I can be out golfing at 76, I would consider that to be a great thing!
    Glad to hear that you had no major wardrobe malfunctions so that is a successful outing despite your score, no? Keep it in the short stuff!

I'm not a golfer but under dressed a lot before. One of the best things I found as far as nylons goes was an item called suspender hose. One issue I always had with pantyhose was tearing them up. But stocking and garters you have the straps which might show or come loose. And thigh highs would inevitably fall down. But these stayed up had no clasps to show and didn't get torn. Just a thought for you and others in this predicament.

Yeah, Jennifer, I've also had suspender hose and like them. Just right now I don't as the 2 pair I had finally bit the dust. I do need to order a couple more pair. For all the problems you mentioned with thigh highs and thigh highs with garters is why I wore the suspender fishnets. I do have 6 more pair of them currently on order and due to arrive Tuesday along with the breast forms I ordered.

Had my bra come loose once.Thought I had it latched in all the way and did not.I was 18 at the time

I don't play I do fish in wormer weather and when I need a jacket I sometimes wear a bra out. I also wear my forms walking te dod going too the store under my winter coat. I love it. Angie

Jeez Angie, I fish too! My two favorite pastimes as a guy are fishing and golfing. For me they're a decidedly male pursuit and I have never felt compelled to dress while enjoying those times (not that there's anything wrong with that, to each their own)!
    I live in the Great White North where fishing can be beyond most folks wildest dreams (even mine, and I'm a Canuck who's fished for 60+ years). I work in an industry that often takes me to remote northern locations where I always set up at least three meetings per summer to discuss site issues. Once you get north of the 56th parallel, you're in $1,000/night territory at any decent Lodge and, I stay there for free. It is the most beautiful lake and landscape that you will ever see and at the right time of year, you have to hide behind a tree to bait your hook.
    As I say, I've never once felt like dressing in that environment but, I definitely share your enthusiasm for fishing, fwiw!

I played golf 2 weeks ago in Michigan. Sportbra with panties Under Armor leggins cold gear Under Armor long sleeve cold gear tee Lady Hagen short sleeve top. My size 10 jeans and a North Face women's vest. The sport bra straps don't slide down the back is flat and won't show. Plus it helps to keep you warm if you put hand warmers in the cups.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I don't fish or golf, however I do enjoy working on cars and trucks. This weekend was the first time to work on something since I got my breast forms. I thought it would be fun to wear them with a breast form bra to keep them from falling out of place. I was changing the engine mounts on an F150 truck and was up and down a lot and on my back half the time and the truck had a bad oil leak. So for their safety I just stuck to panties under my work clothe. Plus I knew bra straps would be annoying when they rolled off the shoulders. Wish I had thought of a sports bra. Funny thing is, the lady at Autozone was beautiful and had nice sized breast and her name was Stacy. That's the look I was going for.agg.jpg RIP Jessi
    Last edited by StacyG; 01-16-2022 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    And for garters, if you're sitting at the bar or at a table and your upper legs are visible, even just from the sides, the tops of the leg's pant legs will be pulled snug and the outline of those will be observable as well.
    Remember, just because no one says anything, doesn't mean they haven't noticed.
    I don't think most people would notice garter clips showing through pants, at least not anything like bra straps. If they did I don't think most people would even consider that a guy is wearing a garter and stockings.

Every so often wen my wife and I go out i will wear stockings and garters and my wife will not even notice, (and she pretty much expects something!), unless she happens to run her hand up my thigh, then I get a sly smile.

I?m an avid golfer. Crossdressing and golf will not work for me. Yes I?ve had some fantasies about playing dressed as a female, but I take the game a bit serious and I don?t want to jack my handicap because my boobs are in the way lol