I happen to enjoy playing golf on a regular basis. Naturally, since I started my lingerie wearing over 18 months ago, lace panties are what I wear when on the golf course just as they are what I now wear every day and every night. This past August I expanded my under dressing to include underwire bras when home alone. I have also now begun to wear lace bralettes with silicone inserts in the pockets. I wear them all day with 2 exceptions. Because the bralettes I wear have 4 hooks/clasps on the back as well as the metal adjustment pieces on the shoulder straps, I will not wear them to church or on the golf course. The reason is simple. The outline of the rear strap and the shoulder adjustment pieces can be noticed. I don't care if someone at the grocery store, department store, etc. sees them and knows what I'm wearing; but, I do care about people I know finding out. I also wear stockings (either thigh highs with garter belts or suspender stockings) under my long slacks every day as well as to bed at night. Again, I do that with the same 2 exceptions previously mentioned.

Now for my question. As the weather here in coastal South Carolina has turned cooler for the winter, I expect to be wearing windbreakers while on the golf course. That would indicate to me there is no good reason to avoid wearing a bralette with inserts while on the course. Also, since I'll be wearing slacks rather than shorts it also makes sense to wear stockings. I believe the suspender stockings are the way to go as a garter strap could come unhooked and cause some difficulties. Other than that precaution, does anyone know of any possible wardrobe malfunctions that might be encountered while playing golf? It seems to me women play golf wearing bras, bralettes, and sports bras (or even braless) with no issues so there should be no issues for me. Also, suspender stockings shouldn't be an issue either. Any input is welcome. I'm really looking forward to Heather playing her first round of golf.