We have recently moved to a new state about 900 miles from our previous home. I am 76 and a disabled veteran. Thus, I must use the VA for certain limited visits in order to get all my meds at no cost. However, I prefer to visit private physicians as the continuity of care is better that the musical chair doctor system I've seen at the VA. Anyway, I'm about to be assigned a new PCP at the nearest VA facility; and, I'm going to hunt down a new PCP in private practice. Because I had a cancerous prostate removed years ago, I'm no longer subjected to a DRE at the doctor offices. Thus, wearing panties to doctor visits hasn't been an issue. Now, however, I've become quite accustomed to wearing bralettes with inserts as well as stockings and garter belts on a daily basis. I know every doctor's visit I have will involve a stethoscope as the doc listens to my heart on both my chest and my back. Because I'm diabetic and suffer nearly 100% neuropathy in my feet, my previous doctors would often check my feet for the degree of neuropathy I have. I understand those who dress en femme 100% likely go to these appointments dressed as usual. I'm curious as to the experiences of those that only under dress when they visit the doctor. Do you still under dress in bras. panties, and stockings or do you leave the bras and stockings at home? If you do wear, what has been said, if anything? If any of you have neuropathy in your feet (or are in the medical profession), do you know if the stockings need to be removed for the doc to check out your sense of feeling? I ask these questions as I really want to go to these appointments wearing as much of my intimates as is reasonable.