So before my wedding one month ago I finally told my now wife that I would like to start wearing feminine clothes after wearing beautiful wigs for the last year. I have always loved long beautiful hair and one year ago I told my then girlfriend what the long hair meant for me (I am 40now so it took me a lot of time to come out). She accepted it and helped me to choose those wigs. Now after wearing them I couldn't keep it for myself because I wanted the more feminine look everyday so I finally told hair that I would love to accentuate the hair with matching women clothes. This was new to her but she accepted it and also helped me to choose. Now after some of those clothes arrived (some high waist trouser and blouses from zara, hm...) she looked at me and said... Now you really look like a woman. I had the long hair, my earrings some beige trousers and a yellowish blouse. It was a little bit much for now but she is still completely Allright and helping me with my wardrobe. I couldn't be more happy. She told me that she doesn't want anything offensive and vulgar and that's completely Allright with me, because I would like to achieve an everyday streetlook or maybe some kind of "office" look without "showing" too much because I am large and I surely can say muscular.
So this is it. Just wanted to share and say hi because this is something that's making me really happy right now.
Bye