Thread: New Year Resolutions...?

New Year Resolutions...?

Any of you fine ladies committing to a New Years Resolution? I've never been one to really get into it but this year I feel the need to push myself, even though it's the 13th allready

I'm super lucky and have a supportive wife, only one who knows anything about this part of me. This year I want to introduce her to Emily, that's my goal

Banned Read only
    My NYR is to go to work as Monica and then bring Monica home after all these years.

Platinum Member
    Introducing yourself to a spouse or work seem to be very significant resolutions, far higher aspirations than my own. This January I am trying to get back into shape after a rather lethargic period. As a motivator, I am putting off new clothing purchases until I lose at least ten more pounds

My resolutions all revolve around being more my true self. Name change and hormones. And attempt to lose some weight.

I also need to loose at least 10 pounds and plan to at least add a cup size to my breasts. And get back on the ice and do some serious skating, which will help facilitate number one!

Emlee, my news years resolution is pretty standard. Weight loss. Truthfully, it started last year. So far it is going well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Mine's not a New Year resolution exactly, but throughout this year I want to continue to embrace my femme inner self that I had denied for so many years. It should be an easily achievable goal.

I think the way the weight lost resolution is prefaced is "I plan to lose 10lbs. Only 13 more to go."

Same-O, same-O. Lose weight, clean up closet, work shop.

I would also like to get to a point of being comfortable wearing makeup and wigs, something i have little experience with so far.. especially so that i can take a picture to post in my profile here

Emlee, my resolution is also same - loose some weight by walking/running ~4-5 miles everyday with underdress. Since we have cold weather, this is working fine for now - able to wear sportsbra, C forms, crop shirt, tights and heavy jacket on top.

-Remee

Platinum Member
    Cut back on the amount of fem attire I buy; specifically nightgowns and panties. I already failed as I just bought a Shadowline ankles length Petals nightgown in red on Amazon. At least it lasted 13 days.

Enjoy my life dressed as Erica more

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation I have yet to ever break my New Year's resolution!

Which is to make no New Year's resolutions!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    I lost the weight last year, got to dress more often, still have 4 jobs and making money. Not much else to resolve for. Besides, i almost never do NYR anyway
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

The only NYR I have ever been able to keep true to is the resolution to give up NYR's!!

My new years resolution is to not judge myself if I fail to keep my new years resolutions. But I've done a lousy job of it.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

My New Years resolution is the same every year: dress more often. Wear makeup more often. Go out more often. Go shopping more often. I think I’ve managed to keep it pretty well, but I’m pretty close to 24/7 already.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

I'm not usually one for NYR's but this year to lose my pot belly so I can fit in to some of my wife's skirts and dresses. I've started by trying to do a 3 mile walk each day as well as some exercises. One of the downfalls of working from home is the lack of exercise. So far so good.

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar

Weight

What better incentive for losing weight, like you I have a tight pencil skirt that as soon as I put any weight on it lets me know. Happy New Year and best wishes for the weight loss.

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaB View Post
    I'm not usually one for NYR's but this year to lose my pot belly so I can fit in to some of my wife's skirts and dresses. I've started by trying to do a 3 mile walk each day as well as some exercises. One of the downfalls of working from home is the lack of exercise. So far so good.

Going to try to get back to 135. At 145 now. Just going to cut out sweets lol.

My goal this year is to be able to comfortably, for both my wife and myself, sit in front of her in my lingerie. I am giving it to her in small bits and pieces. We've had the discussion and she's not a fan at all of my cross dressing. I have since New Year's Eve slept in panties, bra, stockings, and nighty every night. She sees a bit of it every night and/or morning - sometimes more than others. When we hug, there is no doubt she can feel the bra straps. Just a few minutes ago as we're getting ready to head out shopping, I was putting my male socks on over my thigh highs and the thigh highs were quite visible on my feet. One of these days I'll be there in all my glory for her to see.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.