Thread: I found my woman

I found my woman

I finally found her. After months of looking like a scary clown with makeup it finally all came together. The makeup 💄 was flawless, my hair is long enough to curl and ladies it curled beautifully and the dress and jewelry were just stunning. I was ready to take on the world 🌎. I figured out the meaning of Hot & Bothered. Unfortunately, when I told my SO thru a text that DeeDee was around, she reminded me that we had company coming over later in the afternoon. So sad! Regardless, that couple of hours that Dee Dee came out was an experience I'll treasure for a life time. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

I hope you snapped a photo for yourself.

Now that you found her, don't forget where she is.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Glad you found her, now keep her

Congratulations!
    So many new things to learn

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Congrats! Like u Dan, my woman, Sherry is mostly on the outside.

And, NOT much on the inside!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

There are those days I can't seem to put myself together too, it happens to the best of us.
    So I surly understand, when it all comes together, you feel and look like a million!
    Looking in the mirror thinking. who is that cutie!?!!?
    "That's Me!"
    You do that a few times and you learn to make sure your future efforts are not wasted because something was pre-planned.
    Learn to keep a camera handy so you remember what you looked like and you will remember how you made it all happen.
    It all part of growing up as your girly self and learning how to look your feminine best!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Great to hear that Dee Dee came out!

Marion

Isn't it amazing when it first comes together and you meet her? The first time I really saw Geena was indescribable. So glad you had such a great experience. The first of many to come, I'm sure.

My woman side came young at age 13 after I came out.Was excited when it did

My femme side did not emerge until i was 69. Better late than never, and she emerges with more and more frequency these days. So exciting, so much fun and "youthening"

Dan never despair, I have spent an hour putting makeup on only to smudge my eyeliner at the last minute, tried to correct, but just goes worse !!!, all off !! start again,lol
    Its part of the learning curve.

Dan congratulations in finding your Eureka moment. I still haven?t found it yet. Everyone seems to have more time and patience than I. But hey ho .

DeeDee, Congratulations on being able to put it all together.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

There's a famous quote (from the TV show, "The A Team"), "I love it when a plan comes together."

It wasn't meant for us girls, but there's no reason why we can't "repurpose it."
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I know what y'all mean. I have been dressing since age 13 but it wasn't until my late 40s did I finally "See" my "woman self". and carry around an image of her in my mind.------It seems, that finally, everything is "right" and the "picture" comes together. the "self image" comes together and everything after are just variations on the theme.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm so glad to hear that. I'm 70 and only just getting started.

Platinum Member
    congratulations on finding your woman! I remember the first time I actually experienced this feeling. I knew this was part of me from early childhood but largely suppressed it. But I was young, recently married and had tried on my wifes wig on a whim and glanced in a mirror. I was shocked and frightened by the sight of a surprisingly attractive reflection.

That is so cool. I’m sitting here in my nightgown drinking coffee feeling totally female. I’m glad you found her!
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Today is day 3 since I made this post and Dan hasn't been seen. My wife/SO has been very understanding. When we realized company wasn't coming Dee Dee slipped into her slip, long night gown satin robe and pantie hose and hasn't stopped. My SO/wife did finish doing my laundry and even put them away. But she didn't touch my man clothes. It's been such a joy to feel beautiful & free an to be able to experience this with my wife/SO. I actually forgot how long my hair is because it's been in a ponytail for the past couple days. Hehehe 😊.

Just look forward to the next opportunity.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

And that opportunity was yesterday, I spent most of the day in my pretty little blue dress, floral. Full makeup and curled my hair, my SO even helped with keeping my boobs from falling out. She suggested again that I just go get a nice bra and forms. She was a uncomfortable when she finally seen me in all my glory, but it seemed the more confident I felt she seemed to relax. What a wonderful day

Just a note of caution here -
    It sounds like you're really deep into the pink fog here. Be very careful not to lose sight of your wife and marriage in it.

Yes, SaraLin I guess I did. We had a 4 day weekend and I took 2 for Dee Dee. Once I start I can't stop! Doesn't matter if it's fingernail polish, lipstick or brushing my hair. Once I see that beautiful woman it all comes out. My SO/ wife gave me 2 days for Dee Dee and I gave her 2 days of the Man she met and adores. But 2 days in a Pink fog.