Thread: Glenda time

Glenda time

My wife leaves the house to be with her friends. I know she'll be gone for 6 to 7 hrs. I wait about a half hour to make sure she gone. I go shower and shave. Put a blue bra and panties pantyhose and my dress with boots. Getting my makeup ready when the phone rings. It's my wife she been trying to get hold of me. A neighbor is coming over with some soup she made right now.. I quick take off my dress put on jeans and sweatshirt and some shoes just as the doorbell rang. She tall for a few minutes then left with her husband.

After she was gone, I got back to dressing and makeup. Stay most of the afternoon dressed. Also, I wanted to see how long it would take putting on my makeup and later taking it off. Because I with a doctor's appointment this week before my wife gets in the morning and then to work.

The first one is what I wore today. The second one is what I plan on wearing to doctor's appointment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Lucky you answered the phone before applying makeup.Your pictures look great.

Beautiful!!

Glenda, You look lovely. I'm glad your wife gave you some you time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Great outfits you look very nice.