Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dress up day

Dress up day

The wife went to visit her sister so I got to be Jolene for the day. I dressed up and played around with makeup. I need a lot of practice on that lol. I took some pics using the FaceApp, here is one of them. I wish I was that young and looked that good lol. Looking at that pic makes me want to buy a wig so I can be complete when I dress.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Isn't it fun to have a day to yourself to just be the girl you want to be. Loved those days especially early on to explore.

Sounds like you had a great time, Jolene. You should get the wig - you will probably find, like me, that the wig is the icing on the cake. My short grey hair with the bald patch just wasn't working for me, but even the cheap wig I bought totally changed my appearance for the better. Now when I look in the mirror or at a pic I see Wendy, and not Jimmy in a dress.
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 01-15-2022 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene G View Post
    Looking at that pic makes me want to buy a wig so I can be complete when I dress.
    Why don't you do exactly that?!

A wig completely changes how you feel, that look in the mirror and you think wow, yes I am a woman, and it changes your whole demeanor, the way you try to walk, the way you sit etc, try it, but beware you will want to take your dressing further, does your wife have any clues you dress ?. Be patient with your makeup it will come with practice. and yes you do look good in that dress girl.

Yep, time to yourself is always welcome and as others have said, you'll find the moment you put on a wig, what you see looking back at you from the mirror will be transformative. A game changer. You're whole face shape alters.

Have a look on Amazon. You'll find decent wigs that are not that expensive.

Jolene, Very nice. I'm glad you had a day to yourself.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    A wig completely changes how you feel, that look in the mirror and you think wow, yes I am a woman, and it changes your whole demeanor, the way you try to walk, the way you sit etc, try it, but beware you will want to take your dressing further, does your wife have any clues you dress ?. Be patient with your makeup it will come with practice. and yes you do look good in that dress girl.
    My wife does not know I dress. I don't think she would like it but right now it's who I am. I think I will go the next step and buy a wig.

Platinum Member
    Definitely get the wig! Wearing a wig can be a genuinely transformational experience.

Coincidentally, Saturday night was dress-up night for me.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 01-16-2022 at 11:57 AM.

Nothing wrong with having some "ME" time, that is for sure!
    I think you know how far you can go to be safe and still enjoy and explore your feminine side.
    Life is just too damn short not to open up the possibilities of experiencing life in feminine luxury.
    Sometimes you have to put yourself on a pedestal!
    The picture is a bit dark but I can make out a girl in a dress, and that's her...inside you!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Platinum Member
    I totally agree with "get a wig." If you can "try on" different wigs with the apt, do it! You should be able to see how a style or length of a wig works for you. You do not need to invest a lot of money into a fine human hair wig. Any wig is transformative.

Great photo . I agree with the others a wig will be the icing on the cake.

Great photo. Cute dress. Wig is my next milestone. I googled Trans friendly wig shop and found several here in DFW. Thanks for sharing

Wigs and boobs do maketh the lady. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Absolutely get a wig, its like the icing on the cake. I couldnt dress without it.

I had 6 hrs of Glenda last week the first time in months.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I'm still on the fence about getting a wig. I've already reached the acceptance stage with my partner and like dressing rather than passing.

You do look fabulous though.

That looks like a really nice day. You look great. By all means, get a wig. Even if it's a cheap costume wig for starters, it really enhances the experience. I can hardly bear to dress up without it now.

Way to spend an industrious day. You look great plus practice with your makeup. A wig was one of the last things I bought, but once I did, I kicked myself for waiting so long. There are so many styles. I believe you?ll have fun in the selection process. I have short, medium and long. Some are straight, some are curly. More fun decisions to make. Keep us updated.

You look amazing Jolene, the dress really suits. Great to have some quality time to spend dressed, isn't it.

So I just received my first wig in the mail. I bought it on Ebay, nothing fancy but somewhere to start and try it to see if I like the style. I will post pics later when I have the time to dress with it.

It's dress up day for me tonight. Wife is working nightshift so I got the whole night to myself. It was actually her that mentioned it. Can't wait!

I came across a page on Amazon, wig, bra with breast forms for $70

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee67 View Post
    I came across a page on Amazon, wig, bra with breast forms for $70
    Do you have a link to that page?

My wife is going on a vacation for a week and I can't wait. I will get to be Gina for a complete weekend. No boy clothes allowed!!!!!
    Going for a manicure and pedicure on the Friday she is gone. Hopefully I can post some pictures of me as Gina,