Thread: So naive when young

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So naive when young

Went to visit my parents yesterday, they are struggling with stairs and my mom asked me to get her a document in her upstairs bedroom that they don't use anymore. Of coarse I don't know why but they hide stuff, she told me the document was in the bottom drawer of her dresser. It didn't click at first but she said that I should find it because I'm very familiar with that drawer. I went upstairs and when I opened the drawer I seen all her slips I used to wear. My God the flash backs started flowing in like crazy and now that comment she made about me being familiar with that drawer made sense. All her slips were still there the way I remembered them, I couldn't help myself from picking some up and opening them and viewings them again.
    When we left I explained to my wife what that comment my mom made meant and I told her how the past started flowing in and how naive I really was. I told my wife that my mom caught me once wearing her skirt and never really said anything. I used to work at a grocery store and buy pantyhose telling everyone they were for my mom. I told my wife I don't know why but I would masterbate in the pantyhose and leave them in my drawer thinking I was going to either throw them out or never wear pantyhose again. The funny thing was at times I would find them washed and folded nicely, never understanding if it was my grandmother or mom who would wash them but I never even gave it a second thought. I told my wife my parents would go away for holidays and I would stay with my grandparents and I would stay up late and fall asleep watching TV wearing pantyhose and a slip. I remember waking up in the middle of the night and someone put a blanket on me. I never thought about it back then that my grandmother seen me like that to put the blanket on me and she must have taken it to her grave. My wife almost pissed her pants when I told her about the time I was sharing room with my sister and I thought she went to school. My sister was a slob and there were a pair of pantyhose on the floor, I put them on under the sheets and started going to town with them, all at once my sister came in the room looking for those pantyhose. When she couldn't find them she must have known I wore her stuff because she insintly started pulling my sheets asking for her pantyhose back, I will never forget the look on her face when she finally got the sheets off me and seen me in her pantyhose fully erected. She just stood there frozen and then walked away making a comment like " there yours now". Thinking back now I wasn't as stealth as I thought, it sounds like with my moms comment she just lived with the situation that I was wearing her slips and never told me she knew what I was doing. I explained a dozen more examples of how stupid I was and thought I got away with it but thinking back of what I know now, there's no way they couldn't have known.
    When we got home my wife opened a bottle of wine telling me after all those stories she needed a drink and almost wanted me to tell her more and have more laughs and in disbelief of the things I thought I got away with. Wow! how naive we really are when we are young. Just thought I would share some blast from the past anyone else have some.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 01-16-2022 at 09:25 AM.