Thread: An unexpected and long overdue opportunity

An unexpected and long overdue opportunity

My daughter just invited my wife to go with her on a 4-day weekend visit to our granddaughter at college. This will be my first opportunity for an extended period of dressing in at least three years(!!!), so naturally I am being enveloped by a very thick cloud of pink fog.

The downside is that I would love to celebrate the occasion with at least one new outfit, but the short notice limits my shopping to what's available in the stores (haven't checked Amazon Prime yet). The selection, therefore, is rather limited (compared to what's available online). But I have managed to find a few dresses and matching shoes at Macy's. I also don't currently have a wig, but my local Party City has one that will go nicely.

Now I just need to control myself until the big day comes.

Banned Read only
    Have a great four days. With Covid any and all opportunities for me have evaporated. I'd love it if my wife stayed overnight at our daughter's apartment to babysit our grandson. She made the offer, but, I am still waiting for our daughter to accept. I would recommend a little better planning. You have to strike when the iron is hot,

This past August I had 4 weeks alone at our 2nd home. I was in panties 24/7 and bras, stockings, and nighties or dresses at least 20/7. It was like a cd overload that was wonderful. The 3 dresses I had were a bit tight so I tossed them. I hope to replace them soon. Enjoy your alone time as it is priceless.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    OMG! You've reminded me of those days I did that back when, MW! So glad mine r gone!

But, u have a ball. Literally!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I get my fair share of "me" days since I live alone. I did get an extra shot of long term "in the public day" when I went on the 8 day cruse with a group of crossdressers. Gowns, in the ball room / dinning room, to two piece bathing suits on the public beaches and pools were worn. With a trip like that, not knowing what all you will need, you tend to over pack, I had 70 pounds of things. ended up I could have left 2/3s of it at home. Remember to take "mix and match" outfits.

Last weekend I was dressed for the Atlanta, GA meeting/trip. ( lots of warn clothing worn then.)
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 01-17-2022 at 02:35 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Enjoy your time with your 4 day weekend

Sounds like it will be big fun. Enjoy the anticipation and the accompanying pink fog. If you are lucky, perhaps an online order will arrive during your 4 day weekend...something else to look forward to.

SOunds like a good opportunity for a relaxing staycation.
    So many new things to learn

Sounds like you are going to have a marvelous time. Enjoy!

Enjoy your 4 days despite the short notice.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Enjoy the time. We all need that time to bring our true selves around.
    Amanda

So happy for you. Make it an epic 4 days, MW!

Macy's has great sales right now. I have a dress on hold right now. I just need to remove one so I can have a new one.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Think I would quickly find someplace to do a makeover on the morning of day one and then maintain the look for 4 days. Then hope your wife, daughter and granddaughter do not want to face time with you! Lol. Awkward!

Update: As I've often said, it's better to be lucky than good. When I first searched my nearest Macy's for options, there wasn't anything very exciting that was available in-store. But I expanded my search to another Macy store, and lo and behold: They had a fantastic dress , in my size(16), by my favorite designer (SL Fashions). Not only that, they have a great pair of shoes, also in my size (12), which is very difficult to find at most mainstream outlets. I just got done placing my order for pickup!
    Last edited by char GG; 01-19-2022 at 06:18 AM. Reason: You don't have to quote your own OP

That's an amazing surprise opportunity, hope you have a great time.

I hope you enjoy it, I would love that kind of opportunity.