Thread: Reverse Purging!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Unhappy Reverse Purging!

I'm I the only one who rarely ever discards a piece of female clothing?

I can wear nearly anything, no matter how bad it's condition or fit, in my photo stories. Some r barely held on by a few pins!

I bought tons of things in my early years that fit my slim male body titely. But, don't fit me now wearing forms and pads. But, my manikins r skinny enuff to fit into practically anything!

The only things I discard, most r so beat the thrift stores don't want them!

Anyone else stuck with piles of clothes they'll probably never wear? But, u keep "just in case"?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

being a volunteer in a thrift i kinda go with a one in one out mantra....my female closet is quite full and i dont need to clothe manikins....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

You mean hoarding, Doc? From what I have read on here, there are quite a few who do the same.

Sherry, I don't purge, but I have culled dresses that don't look good on me or no longer fit. I have mostly given them to Goodwill.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I shop a lot definitely a female mindset. Clothes. Makeup, jewelry accessories anything female to complete the look and mixing and matching different outfits. I presently don?t have any place to personally keep everything so have everything in storage crates. I right now have 28 27 gallon tubs everything neatly folded sorted and clean. I put labels on each describing what?s in each one. Slips, bra?s, panties, scarves. Leggings, dresses, skirts, tops, coats, and the list goes on. I?ve gotten together seven like brand new tackle boxes from goodwill and flea market?s. I keep makeup, mail polish removers etc in each one. Another one has nothing but jewelry in it. I also have two large jewelry furniture cabinets full to the brim. I may be a bit overboard but as we all know we desire choice and variety. I used to purge myself in my early years of discovery and finally accepted myself as to a lifetime situation.

I'd be a "reverse-purger", too, if I had your phenomenal creativity and pure sexiness, Sherry.
    Right now, Marissa's wardrobe comprises a single closet and -- so far -- she's been purge free.

It is the start of the winter cleaning period. I am starting to purge what doesn't fit (both too loose or too tight), I don't like any more. I have worn too many times. worn out. going to cut down to just 4 27 gal tubs and space out the contents of my 5 feet of closet space. Any make up over 6 months old will go to the trash. My hoard of nail polishes, and self-painted false fingernails, some ten sets of false eyelashes I can't seem to get on, and any shoes now not 12W or bigger (about 12 pair of foot wear or storage space consumers). undies, sleep wear, or anything I deem as NOT Leslie Mary are getting the gone treatment.
    The Jewelry will also get thinned out already removed about 2 pounds worth). Much of all this stuff was brought to me, bought for me by my GG friend. Her taste and mine did not agree.
    I kept what she gave me so as to not insult her when ever she came for a visit.
    Unfortunately she will never making an "in person" visit to me anymore.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 01-17-2022 at 06:31 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I try to put my unwanted things on Poshmark. A lot of them are things that don't fit me well and are like new. If they don't sell on Poshmark, they go to charity (except shoes and lingerie).

Ahhh, No! Over the last decade I have made a concerted effort to de-hoard as much as I can. Not only clothes (male and female) but things and stuff. Just do not need that much junk in my life. And this planet is stressed enough with the number of people on it, sucking up extra resources only make it worse, IMHO. I only keep what I love and what I wear regularly and if something wears out I will replace it. If I do buy something new something old has to leave, sometimes two things.

My plan is when its time to go that I have only a pretty dress and some nice shoes to be buried in! Might have to live to be as old as Betty White but that is the plan! Lol.

I am ome who has never fully purged. I have had some female things from day one to now all female things. But yes things need to go from time to time. I just cleared 2 large bags out of my closet. Don't fit don't like it any more then because there was still to much. Would I buy this today. Need to make room for all the new things already ordered.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    OMG, I have been shamed by some that I was most likely a Hoarder.

Now I can lift my head up high and proudly proclaim the I am actually a Reverse Purger!

Excuse me, Your container ship is blocking the canal again, Lydia! Lydia EverGiven! Lol.
    Last edited by Karren H; 01-18-2022 at 01:18 AM.

Platinum Member
    Earlier today I think I posted that the only things I have gotten rid of were dressed I bought when I did not know women's sizing. Maybe, less than ten dresses over thirty-five years ago. I have tossed shoes that have worn out. I have over 24 Xerox boxes of clothes in addition to my original box which is in my night stand. I'm sure there are things I should get rid of, however I am too lazy or overwhelmed. I have 162 dresses. Hundreds of pairs of panties. Tons of packages of hosiery. Tens of bras still in packaging. Actually, it's retail therapy. Cheaper than paying for a shrink. And a lot more.

I always associated the expression reverse-purging with throwing away those male clothes that we never wanna wear ever again.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Something's gotta give. My closets are busting at the seams with dresses, skirts, tops, and more. I've got hooks on closet and bedroom doors that I hang male clothes on. There's also bags of women's clothes under my bed!

I've dropped clothes off at thrift stores but I kee buying more. This is chaos and a new system is needed!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I rarely discard anything that that fits properly
    I have been a "CD" long enough to realize that what I may not particularly like at first, a while latter I may have a favorable attitude about it.

I do go through my clothes once in a while to weed out a very few things that I have never worn and feel that I never will.