Thread: What an afternoon!!!

What an afternoon!!!

I recently ordered a pair of breast forms from Amazon to be delivered to an Amazon locker. The closest locker location to me is about 16 miles away. The shipment was originally scheduled to be delivered tomorrow; but, I received an email stating the package had been delivered today. As luck would have it, I needed to go to both LOWE's and Walmart this afternoon for items needed at our home. The locker is located very close to LOWE's and about 5 miles from the Walmart. I drove to LOWE's. After taking care of business there, I simply could not resist going into the Ross Dress for Less store in the same shopping complex. I have never purchased a dress in person (have bought several from Amazon); but, I did today. I hope it fits. If not, that's what receipts are for.

After leaving the store with the new dress (on sale for $12.99), I went to the locker and retrieved the breast forms. I was wearing one of my bralettes (plus thigh highs & garter belt and panties). When I got back to my car, I had no choice but to open the package. As soon as I saw the forms, I unbuttoned the top button of my shirt and put the forms inside the bralette. I had no idea how wonderful they would feel. When I got to Walmart, I debated about going into the store with the DD cup forms in place. It was cool enough that I was wearing a spring jacket very much like a baseball jacket. I decided to park far enough from the store that if, while walking toward the entrance, I determined I should remove them I could return to my car and do so. Nope, not going to happen. I walked into Walmart and went straight to the men's washroom to get a look in the mirror to see how visible they were. They were visible if someone were looking for them or scrutinizing me. But, the jacket was loose enough, it didn't strain against the forms to show a definite outline.

As I was driving home, I began to get a "fluttering" feeling in my chest. Was it the excitement of having worn the breast forms into a store or was my blood sugar low (I'm an insulin dependent diabetic). When I got home it was dark and time to walk the dog. I walked him with the breast forms still in place. When we returned home, I checked my blood sugar level. Yep, it was low. That's actually what I had figured. Anyway, I then went to the bathroom to remove the forms before my wife saw me with a much larger bulge beneath my shirt than the inserts cause. After she goes to bed tonight, I will have my bra and breast forms on followed by the new dress. I hope it fits. I can see right now the water balloons are a thing of the past and will be tossed out. Once I have the bra on with the forms in place, I'll know if the DD cup size was what I wanted or if I'll order something in a larger size.

What amazed me about this entire afternoon was the fact I actually went into Walmart wearing the breast forms and not caring one bit what anyone else might think if they figured it out. Of course, we are relatively new residents in this area and the Walmart was about 12 miles away; so, there was virtually no chance I'd run into anyone I knew. Sometimes being anonymous is a good thing. I can't believe how great this experience felt.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Congrats Heather, soon enough you'll be strolling into Walmart all pretty and confident!

It's a nice feeling, isn't it? I'm guessing you got the teardrop type as you seemed to be leaning in the other post. I like mine, entry level perhaps but very effective. DD cup sounds really big - it's hard to imagine larger for everyday wear but many like that . Your days of water balloons have ended - no turning back now!

Heather, you are well on your way to enjoying the luxury of being feminine in a shapely form, silky clothes and seeing yourself in the mirror in amazement of how pretty you look and feel.
    Cloud 9 is sure getting crowded lately, and that a good thing!
    We are going to need some pictures soon, can a camera with a delay shutter be in your future????
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Actually, Candy, I believe my Canon has a 10 second delay on it. I can't recall the last time I used it - maybe 14 years ago. I don't use the camera often (don't we all use cell phones now?); but, I have it out for something else and hope to get some pictures tonight. I know I have to go past 2 Walmarts tomorrow. I'm thinking about starting to gather moisturizer, primer, color corrector, concealer, foundation powder, a foundation brush and makeup remover. After all, a girl needs to start somewhere. I just want to start with the very basics until I actually have some kind of rudimentary idea what I'm doing.

Kris, I went with the triangle style.

It's dark outside (10 pm) and I was in the garage doing some work. A neighbor walked by with his 2 dogs. We hadn't met so he stopped to introduce himself. I walked out to the street to say hi. About 9 pm I had been working in the guest bathroom away from my wife and had put the forms back inside my bralette; so, yes, I was adorned with them as we talked. Naturally, I did have my jacket on.

Congrats. Before you know it you will be putting the new dress on in the car before going into Walmart.

Heather, Wonderful simply wonderful! I am so happy for you!
    Crissy

The dress fits! Understand these pictures were taken with my cell phone and the lighting isn't the best. Regardless, I'm loving sitting around in it tonight. I will hang it in the closet along with my nighties. If my wife is in that closet she will see it. If not, she won't. I'm not going to hit her in the face with it; but, I also won't hide it.
    20220118_001554.jpg20220118_001539.jpg20220118_001522.jpg
    This is my first try with a long road ahead and a lot of learning to do. But, at age 76 and only starting out, I'm really doing this cd thing for me and nobody else.

A heavy motorcycle jacket is great for hiding breastforms in male mode. I’ve worn D cups under mine and they don’t show.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Heather, that is more than a great start. The buzz and flutter of nerves is all part and parcel of the experience. It is intoxicating.Good for you.

Heather - Glad you had a good first day experience. My forms came over the weekend and today is the first chance I have had to really try them out. I'm loving the feel and the look and I'm planning on getting out to clear some snow and, perhaps, make a trip to Walmart. Your positive experience has increased my bravery.
    So many new things to learn

You are at where I was a few months ago, wearing my breast forms under a loose fitting jacket. This past weekend I had my first makeover and went into stores totally as Linda. Before you know it Heather, you'll be doing the same thing too! If you want to learn how to do the makeup, get a makeover and ask questions. Then go home and practice, practice, practice!!!! Congrats and I am so happy it turned out the way you wanted.

Now go get 'em girl!!!!

Hi Heather, sounds like you had a great afternoon, and you took your first adventure out
    It gets easier each time, you rock, you can do this...best wishes to you

Quote Originally Posted by Heather76 View Post
    Actually, Candy, ..... I'm thinking about starting to gather moisturizer, primer, color corrector, concealer, foundation powder, a foundation brush and makeup remover. After all, a girl needs to start somewhere. I just want to start with the very basics until I actually have some kind of rudimentary idea what I'm doing......
    Sound like a great plan for learning make-up...Dollar General also sells LA Color for a inexpensive choice of make up.
    That Canon is a nice choice and I am not a big fan of cell phone cameras...holding that dang thing takes away from the shot.
    I have a Sony Cybershot I still take almost everywhere as I keep it in my purse.
    Having purged most of my girly pictures from my youth and that really made me sad.
    So since I started reliving my feminine youth, I take pictures to remember the awesome time I still can be feminine.
    Don't loose the memories your are about to make....they're "PRICELESS!"
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Sounds like you had an enjoyable and successful day.
    I'm wondering if I'll have the guts to walk into a store with my forms in, when they arrive (bated breaths everywhere ATM), but I did wear chicken-fillets in one of my bralettes into a store recently. No-one seemed to notice and nothing was said.
    So - I very well may. They are C-cup.
    The dress looks great, and I'm glad it fits and that you're happy with it.

EDIT: They've arrived - and I am totally over the moon about them. I love the size and weight, and the way they bounce makes me feel so... yeah.
    I've only tried them in a bralette so far, and they do move about a bit - but they look and feel great! Gonna slip on an under-wire bra later and go for a drive - and maybe a short walk if the rain holds off.
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 01-19-2022 at 12:23 AM.

Enjoy the wonderfulness of having womanly bumps on your chest.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

I was relaying to a friend on another forum that my wife can't understand why I enjoy wearing bras and stockings when most every woman she knows can hardly wait to get home from work to take their bras and stockings off. I wish I could think better on my feet as I would have answered because I'm making up for 74 years of not wearing them. I know it will never happen; but, I'd love to (be able to wave a magic want and) totally cross dress 24/7 from now on. As it is, the end goal is to openly cross dress at home when we have no visitors. If I can wear the forms out in public while wearing a concealing coat, that's great, too.

I do need to thank everyone for your kind words of support. It does mean a lot.

Heather, enjoy your new forms and dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".