Thread: Going To the Doctors

Going To the Doctors

I plan on going to a doctor's appointment this week in the morning. I will be dressed because my wife won't be up when I leave. I've told the doctor I'm trans, so she knows. But after the apointment I have to go to work. There I'm a male and I'll need to change before I go and remove all my makeup. The only problem is there is no place to change. I can do it in my car, but I have noticed most place have cameras in their parking lots.

I will have a change of clothes in my car and makeup remover.

Now I'm debating if I should just go as the male me.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I'm thinking the male you should probably go to this appointment. Of course, if it won't interfere with your work, go as underdressed as possible and enjoy as much of Glenda as you're able.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Find a place with a family restroom like a rest area on I-75 or at the mall. Take a small duffel bag with you. Walk in female and walk out male.

I think Karrens idea sounds pretty good, this way you get to go to the Dr the way you want.
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 01-18-2022 at 07:07 AM.
    Crissy

Silver Member
    I'd go en drab. It isn't worth the cloak and dagger drama for an hour or two of being dressed, especially if you are going to the doctor for a serious concern. If it is serious, best to focus on that, no need to compound concerns by showing up as a different gender.
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 01-18-2022 at 12:35 AM.

Go dressed. Wear a blouse and skirt then you can ch nge the bottom then the top. I have found this easiest to change into and out of discreetly.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Find a place with a family restroom like a rest area on I-75 or at the mall. Take a small duffel bag with you. Walk in female and walk out male.
    Did this myself many times.

Um, The doctor knows you're trans, so maybe you could ask if it's OK to use the restroom in her office to do a quick change?

Or - could you just go back home and change? Just tell the folks at work that the appointment took longer than expected.

Well, I'm going dressed will change in my car. It has dark windows plus a sunscreen. Can't go back home wife won't like to see me dressed. Plan to have everything in the car the night before for changing. And as luck would have it my wife tossed out some winter coats that she can't get into that fit me. This is only a checkup from the heart attack.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I've dressed in full Steffi mode for several doctor appointments. I typically changed back and forth in the bathroom of the restroom for the building. I think all of these doctors for the full dress up were therapists or psychiatrists.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I don't wear make up to the doctors now we all wear masks, plus I'm getting too old to bother.
    Luckily many large shops and shopping centers here have underground car parks but with only basic entry/exit cameras and maybe a couple of others
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Just go as your male self. Not worth the hassle.

Glenda, I would go as my male self.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi Glenda,

Unless you need to have a siute and tie on for work, you might be able to dress androgynous. Add some femme accessories like jewelry, heels, makeup, wig for the doctor's appointment then remove them for work.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I went to the doctor's today as Glenda. It made my day. After filling out the forms. They called me into the office. The nurse weighted me and said she like my boots. Then Mrs. Far your room is here. Well right there my heart was pumping. She my blood pressure and more info. Then went to get the Doctor. My doctor is female she came in and we talk for a while. Then she says OHH. The nurse who was new change and gender on my chart to female from male thinking there was a typo. Had the doctor change it back since I'm still a male.

Anyway, change back to male cloths was as hard as I thought it would be. Took me longer to get my makeup off and the nail polish remover bottle leaked. Had just enough to do my nails.
    Last edited by char GG; 01-20-2022 at 10:31 PM. Reason: You posted the same picture less than seven days ago
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

That is so great, to have a nurse identify you on the chart as female! The outfit you chose is fantastic and I can relate with you how hard it is to go back into male mode! Sounds like you had a wonderful visit to the doc's and hope the follow-up went okay! Perhaps next time you can find a public bathroom you could use to change back?

Next appointment is in July already looking for an outfit to wear in the Summer.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I guess that changing back the gender was not the only thing the nurse had to do. Were you wearing forms when she weighted you?

No forms I'm a 36B. Was wearing a padded bra. Need to get my weight down for the summer.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Sounds like it all worked out well!! It can be a lot of effort to change but I've found it is worth it. I've become very skilled changing in my car. And if I need to remove makeup, nail polish I go to fast food restaurant, Walmart/Target or gas station.

Glenda, unless you need to prove something or establish yourself with the doctor for some reason just go drab.

Just read more of the thread and you did quite well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    Go to the doctor as a male. Simplify things.
    Krisi

I went to the Doctor yesterday for my Covid booster - which turned out to also be a good confidence-booster. :P.
    All went well - until he asked me whether I was right or left-handed. I said 'right' so he said he'd use my left arm. I started to roll the sleeve of my top up, and he said 'No, I want to give it in your shoulder. Can you take your top off'?

So... I took my top off, and treated him to a good look at the black lace bralette and cami I was wearing. Fortunately, I had left my forms in the car.
    He took it in his stride, said it was fine, and we continued the consult.

That's twice now - last time was for an ultrasound on my leg with a different doctor, for which I had to remove my jeans, thereby exposing the pretty pink panties I was wearing.

A year ago I'd have been mortified, and would probably have died of embarrassment. Now I just DGAF.
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 01-27-2022 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Typos. Again.

I use bathrooms at a large coffee chain. They are unisex, typically have two per store, and are large inside. Since most people are coming and going, no one notices a female in and male out

Aspiring Member
    I wore panties to the doctor's office for the first time last week. Saw a female urologist. I suppose a female PA and the doctor both got a look at my panties. In the visit report the doctor described me as "a lovely 69-year-old gentleman".