Thread: Join the PSN

Join the PSN

So I've been seeing a lot of discussion regarding purging.

I suggest the creation of the PSN Purging Support Network

When you feel the need to purge, the network will connect you with a like-sized person to take your purgeables. Then in a day, a week, a month or year when you realize the mistake, you can contact said person who will return the items with the deduction of three items they fancy. You did after all purge and there is a penalty.

SJ

I like this idea very much. Hopefully, I won't be in a situation where I need it!

If you put it in Cable next to the Home Shopping Network, then you could just flip back and forth between PSN and HSN. Kind of support each other!

I'm about a size 10 if anyone feels the need

Even if this is revised to a buy, sell,trade,purge type of deal. Something like this could help alot of us out. Why throw the items out? Alot of us would love to have easy access to clothing