Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've come to be obsessed with breasts

Smile I've come to be obsessed with breasts

I recently acquired my first set of breast forms to go along with a developing interest in bras. I've worn panties for years and dabbled a bit with other types of cross dressing, but never got into bras. Along with my new interest I have discovered that I am paying a lot more attention to the breasts of women I see in photos as well as in real life. Before you say "Yeah, that has nothing to do with dressing" let me explain. The new interest is in the presentation of breasts across different women. Height on the chest, width, size, are all aspects that change the look of a person and that I have never paid much attention to before. I'm now looking with an eye to whether that presentation would work for me. What size forms would I need? What type of bra? What would work best for my frame?

I can see a number of acquisitions in my future as I refine my personal style and learn what works best in each circumstance.
    So many new things to learn

I find I do the same thing...with everything involving the female form ! And yes, it has everything to do with presentation and how you wish to present yourself - or your persona - and not just male leering. As a heterosexual male, I have always checked out attractive women, n way to avoid that hard wiring. But since acknowledging my own CD tendencies it is in a very different way. Breasts to be sure, but also clothing styles, shoes (a lot, there may be something else going on there), hair color and styles. and a lot with makeup. What would work for me, for "Kris"? The good news is that I find something to like in just about everybody, and can apply to my alter ego. But something that we and others like us must be keenly aware of - be very stealth, this is tough to explain to the uninitiated!

I find I look at women differently... I'm not oogling male mode.. I'm checking out what they are wearing, their makeup, skirts, shoes, etc. Seeing how their outfit goes together.

I'm very much along the lines of Danielle's description. I haven't gotten to analyzing their shoes; but, I now look at their outfits, how they look in them, and whether or not it is something I might like to try. I also look for obvious makeup no-noes (in my opinion). The one thing I really don't care for are penciled in eyebrows where the real eyebrows were removed completely. Filling in thin eyebrows is fine. I just don't want to see eyebrows that Bob Ross might have painted on.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

The real question is: Who isn't obsessed with breast? I can claim that I do know a secret that most men do not know....

I spent a few weeks in Spain on the Costa Del Sol, what I discovered is that most women look better with their clothes on. If you never been to the beaches in Spain it it very common for topless women at the beach.

I do not mean that cute girls going topless. Sure that happens but I am talking about complete families from Grandma down to the kids and everyone in between. There were some sights I wish I could burn out of my eyes. But then again, I had to thank my wife for pointing out the perfect sets of breasts that I would have totally missed.

So, who does not like looking and feeling breasts in our clothes? I think we all are crazy for them.

PS, go to Spain, you will love it.

watching women, oh yes please....
    Not for any reason other than to analyze their form and fashion. It's how we learn by watching and imitating others.
    It's informative dissecting someone's look. Is something too tight, too baggy, the wrong color for them, do the shoes go with the rest of her clothes, what about her hairstyle. I do it all the time and have for like forever.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Actually, it isn't your body type as much your clothing that indicates which breast size looks best. Which is why I commonly wear 4 different form sizes.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I love the female form and find something attractive in all women, sometimes I feel like I look too much!! But sometimes it is what the woman is wearing that grabs my attention,and I want that outfit! I wonder where it's from, how it would look on me, what size would I be,etc. A friend of my SO was round last year for drinks wearing the most amazing white satin top, and I just wanted it!! I took some photos that night out in the garden and just marvel at that top!!!

Welcome to the club! I have been so obsessed with breast (and bras) for years (and years) that I have been growing mine. 38Ds and I do not seem ready to stop. Guess part of the obsession. So much so I have been modifying bras to make them better fit my breasts.

Platinum Member
    I don’t know if I am obsessed, but I would love to have a little genuine cleavage for certain tops. So, I find myself am seriously contemplating some sort of augmentation. Karren is the expert here.

If you want to be any good at this dressing thing then you need to be observant. You need to assess what looks good, what works, what suits certain body shapes and what doesn't and then learn to transfer that knowledge into your own dressing. Poke and hope can be an expensive way to learn, much better of copy the masters.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I have to agree that Breasts usually look better when CLOTHED. Many bare breasts leave a lot to criticize and fall short of our ideals, but with a well filled-out blouse or sweater, we ALWAYS IMAGINE the BEST under there.

I'm also very obsessed with breasts lol! Wish I could have real ones but forms/bras will do for me right now.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I don’t know if I am obsessed, but I would love to have a little genuine cleavage for certain tops. So, I find myself am seriously contemplating some sort of augmentation. Karren is the expert here.
    That is why so many of us r obsessed with breast plates. CLEAVAGE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

ziggie,

Like you, I've worn panties daily for years, and in recent years, once I began dressing, my wearing of bras increased dramatically to accommodate the feminine look I want to achieve, and with this came a completely new perspective on women's attire. I do still love to watch a nice sway of the hips walk past or the bounce of unharnessed breasts under a t-shirt, but I now also look at what they are wearing, and how it looks on them.

As for the bras specifically, it's interesting how I move from one type bra to another depending on what I'm wearing. I tend to lean toward a "office casual" look, so I have a look that is fairly low key, but still very feminine. I personally prefer women with small breasts (A or B cup), but I have found that when I'm dressing, I go for something a bit larger...at least a C cup, and if I'm wearing my forms, I usually wear an unlined bra to get the bounce and movement that closely mimics actual breasts. If I'm wanting something less noticeable, I tend to wear a lightly lined demi (Body by Victoria specifically), with much smaller filets.

Something I think everyone here has discovered is that the fit of a bra is extremely important to how the breasts are presented. I was fortunate to find my bra size pretty easily early on in my dressing. I wear a 38 band bra, and it's perfect, but a 36 will make me look too out of proportion in size and where breasts should be on my body. They get moved too close to the middle...like two small grapefruits mounted to my chest in the middle. You've probably seen women with bras like this too. It's weird looking and ill fitting, and looks terribly uncomfortable.

I think, in general I pull off a pretty modest but feminine look with what I wear. I have 600g (total) breast forms, and I wear a 38B/38C bra. I'm 6 feet tall, and weigh about 215. Years ago I wore a 40L coat, and wore athletic cut dress shirts. Time has made gravity more relevant, and I'm "dad-bod" shaped now in my mid-50s. Hope that might give you a jumping off point on a direction for what size forms you want, and an idea for bra type. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    I spent a few weeks in Spain on the Costa Del Sol, what I discovered is that most women look better with their clothes on. If you never been to the beaches in Spain it it very common for topless women at the beach.
    There were some sights I wish I could burn out of my eyes. But then again, I had to thank my wife for pointing out the perfect sets of breasts that I would have totally missed.
    Totally AGREE!!!!!!

Back in the old days, I would vacation (single) at/on Sanibell FL beaches.... Sending post cards back to my work crew.......
    One of the post cards read something like this, Been at Sanibell for 2 weeks now, finally saw a girl/woman in a Thong.......
    OMG I can't get that image out of my mind............. Thongs should only be sold in XS and S, never in XXL........
    At the time I was a devout Nudist, spent some time in a few of the nudist resorts in FL. I'll attest.......
    Clothing helps keep the ravages of age from shocking you into reality. Truly less is more, and unless you are a teen/tween/twenty.....
    Clothing / support helps the appeal more than many know.....
    That being said, I am well past that age, so I might blind some one some day.......
    ALTHOUGH, if you ever get the chance to be in Key West @ Halloween, do take part in the event, it will stay with you forever......
    Last edited by ronny0; 01-19-2022 at 11:01 PM.

I've also been quietly observing breasts lately - mainly to find the 'right' position for my new forms. It seems that if they are just above, or just touching my forearms when I fold my arms, it's pretty close.
    But I've found myself also doing a lot more 'general' observing as well - like what works (or doesn't) on different women, and why. I'm also interested in how different combinations of skirts and tops go together (or don't).
    And shoes. I can't 'do' heels, so have been looking at different styles of shoes with low or flat heels - and how they work, or don't, with different clothing.
    There's always something new to learn, or something different to try. And that's half the fun, if truth be known.

Wendy-Lyn,
    Sounds like your got your forms in just the right place.

Thanks all for your comments. It's nice to know that I am not the only one who has changed my manner of observation of the female form and the many suggestions for fit and style are all appreciated. In many ways I'm a newbie and the learning curve is quite daunting. Just wait until I start asking about makeup!
    So many new things to learn

Ziggie, I understand your point of view. I do look at women differently, not wanting them, but studying them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Ziggie,

I feel like we could be sisters here! I do all the same things you mentioned when seeing other women out in the world. I am (if you can?t tell by my name) obsessed with breasts and I love my breast form but I want a larger size now since I was conservative before. I can always save those if I go out en femme!!

Reality Check
    The folks at the Breast Form Store can help you with sizing.

https://thebreastformstore.com/breast-forms/
    Krisi

I suppose I am a bit obsessed with breasts myself seeing as I have 4 pair of forms in 3 different sizes for different outfits.
    I would gladly give them all up for a pair of my own.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Interesting comments for sure, but I have a bit different perspective on wearing bras, as I am a guy that has grown a set of his own, that is up top. You see, I have always had what my kids called moobs so I should not have been surprised when in my older years, with meds for preventing cancer in my lower parts helping, I found my moobs turned into real boobs. That was 10 years back, and since that point where my doc told me I had to take care of these new assets no different than half the population does, I have been wearing bras. The difference here is I still dress outwardly as a guy, although I do wear ladies jeans as well as they simply fit better. ( I also wear medical support pantie hose for 3 decades now and have worn panties under those for comfort as well)
    In my case, I wear bras for comfort, but like many here, I also am very observant of others when I am out in public, and can say that I can tell if a bra is doing what it should in most cases. It is interesting to see the many forms breasts take on different people! While I am modest in size for my frame, if I wear the wrong shirt I will be noticed quickly with my B/C cup chest so I dress to avoid such encounters. Having said that, years back my wife would always admonish me if she noticed my bra straps showing, or something of that nature, but as time went on and nobody other seemed to notice, she simply accepts me for what I am.
    Breasts are beautiful things and as others have said, seem to be best presented with the proper clothing, something that I have learned as well from observations and practice.
    Girls have all the fun!!!

For years, my primary focus was always on panties and hose. I wore a bra because it kinda came with the territory, but no big deal. However, for some reason, just in the last several years, I?ve become obsessed with bras, even over panties and hose. Like Cheryl, I have a cup, b cup and c cup bras, all underwires. I fill an a cup quite nicely and most of a b cup. I use my silicone forms for the c cup. I, so enjoy, every morning, selecting and putting on a bra along with strap adjustments, leaning over and scooping. Daily, my go-to bras are usually my a cups, which I?ve worn to run errands. So far, no problems. My b cup bras are a little more obvious for which I?ve received a glance or two. When I?m not wearing a bra, I feel different. No complaints.