Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've come to be obsessed with breasts

It's pretty crazy when I look at women dressed up, like a wedding I'm thinking "how can I achieve that look.
    Is that wrong?
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Funny thing happened this morning. Went into the hospital to get an MRI and the nurse was giving me instruction (like I do not know the drill after 11). So she says to take everything off and put on the blue scrubs. Except you underwear, just the bottoms. Now I was wearing a tight top but not a bra, I thought that was so cute.

ziggie, I too am obsessed with breasts. I dearly love that my wife has DD cup size breasts. I purchased a pair of DD cup size breast forms and now wish I had gone larger. Of course, if I do, I'll have to get a larger cup bra to fit them into. Nothing at all wrong with this obsession.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Heather - Oddly, my wife is on the small size and I decided to go with a cup forms. They work just right for me. Most of the women I have had continuing relationships with are quite small and, being children of the 60s, often go braless. I own more bras in more styles than my wife does.
    So many new things to learn

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Ziggie, I understand your point of view. I do look at women differently, not wanting them, but studying them.
    I find that I do both.
    I will look at women and study their moves, how they wear a particular item, whether a dress, skirt or top 'works' for them and why etc., etc.
    But I also look at them from the 'wanting them' point of view as well - and more-so since I'm alone and wish to find a partner.

Bra styles have changed over the years from very pointy to very rounded with lots in between.

I have many styles of bras and still experiment with them and also the style and shape of forms that have been available.

Not obsessed but every now and then I do come across a combination that stands out, in more ways than one. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.