Thread: A wonderful morning

A wonderful morning

WOW!!! That's all I can say. I have now been wearing bras to bed every night since 12/31/21. And, the cups have always had fake boobs in them. It was water balloons up until 2 nights ago after my DD breast forms arrived. Naturally, I had them in place last night, too. We sleep in a king bed so when either of us moves around in bed, the other likely has no idea. King beds are as large as a grade school playground. Anyway, when I woke up this morning, my wife was awake but still in bed. I got out of bed, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and got back in bed. I rolled over next to my wife and told her I NEEDED a hug. She asked why and I told her I just needed one. So there we were locked in a tight embrace with my DD cup forms smashed tightly to her natural DD size boobs. Then I told her I NEEDED her to tell me she loves me. HUH? I told her again I needed to hear it as I fear she hates me when I'm wearing my woman clothes. She said that of course she loves me. She doesn't understand me; but, she loves me. I told her I don't understand me, either. All I know is wearing women's clothing calms me and lets me feel the softer side of myself. And besides, I simply love wearing these things.

All in all, this morning I got acceptance from my wife. Will she ever help me on this journey? I doubt it; but, I didn't really think I'd get this morning's response. I expected something along the lines of, "I'll be happy to hug you after you get out of that outfit."

I may have to change my name to HappyHeather. LOL!!

Friday night is our 38th anniversary. Because of the weather forecast, we are going out to dinner Thursday evening to celebrate. I'm considering introducing her to my new black dress Friday evening as we will be home by ourselves. Right now she has only seen me in lingerie. Today's response gives me hope for a good response to the dress.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

You are a lucky person.
    Be careful in showing your self to her. To much too soon might kill the relationship. I personally think causal clothes should come first but having no SO here, take my advice with a bucket or two of salt with some pepper too..
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Hi Heather76,

That is great to hear. It usually is better to talk about your feelings, even if you don't understand them.

Women need to be reminded that you love them.

Marion

Platinum Member
    Even after 38 years, remember that patience remains a virtue. There are no do-overs, so make sure you introduce things with her prior and uncoerced consent.

Marion, you are correct about women needing to be told their SO loves them. Those (I love you) are words we speak multiple times daily to each other. I would like to think our actions show it, as well. And, if you meant the woman inside each of us MTF cross dressers, you're correct about that, too.

'I love you'. Such special words which mean SO much. Words I haven't heard for many years now.

I am so happy for you though, Heather, for having such a loving and understanding SO - it gives me hope that there may still be someone out there for me yet.

And I've just discovered the magic of proper forms myself - my new C-cup forms arrived yesterday (4-5 days earlier than estimated) and I slept in them last night. I only own bralettes and D-cup bras, but they work satisfactorily in a D-cup under-wire. Unlike my 'chicken-fillets' and my home-made forms, they stayed perfectly in place all night. And I just love the 'give' in them if I roll over on them.

I do hope Thursday goes well for you, and I am sending congratulations to you both for your Anniversary on Friday. Coincidentally, Friday is also my birthday (64) and just yesterday I bought an ankle-length LBD to wear for the occasion (but the bust is a bit tight with the new forms so the old home-made ones will have to suffice) and a nice purse which will also 'work' as a wallet in guy-mode - and today I am booked-in at a local Salon (another first) to get my ears pierced.
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 01-20-2022 at 01:27 AM.

Heather, I'm glad that you are finding some acceptance from your wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My read on this, and it?s just speculation, is she loves you and accepts you, but that doesn?t mean she loves or accepts your crossdressing. Maybe she?s trying but be cautious about pushing her too far too fast. ?

Heather, not to be repetitious, but I hope you?re seeing the theme of most responses. Take it slow. Talk, listen, share, patience. My sense is you?re still not sure and may be moving a little too fast. My wishes are that things go well with you. Happy Anniversary.

I appreciate the concern about pushing too fast from those that have already been there. One thing I do know is that if I do, I will hear about it. She isn't going to issue ultimatums or threaten me with leaving. What she would do is say, "Okay, that's enough. Do what you want; but, I don't want to see it any longer."

I am happy for you that your wife is accepting of your dressing. Give her the time she needs to see you as you grow with this, and hopefully, you'll both come to an understanding of why you want to do this together! Congrats!!

Congratulations on having such an understanding wife and on 38 years of marriage. Quite an accomplishment in this day and age.
    I am what I am and also what I am not!