Thread: A big oppps!

A big oppps!

Yes, I made a big oppps the other day! After having a couple drinks I was trying on a some new eyeshadow, different shades on different eyes, plus some lipstick and nail polish. I didn't even think twice about it but I hopped into the truck and took off in my truck and went to the store. While I was out, my next door neighbor text me and asked me for help getting her groceries in. I told her I would be there in 10 minutes. So I helped her once I got back home, she invited me to stay and talk for a bit. After a couple hours, my wife came home and I needed to leave. My neighbor said, Do you feel pretty today? She followed up by saying, the pink eyeshadow looks very nice! She also picked up on my lipstick and nail polish. Oh my goodness!

sounds like a happy accident

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    Wow that reminds me of a time I went to a party and two girls asked me why I was wearing eyeliner!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

DeeDee, You need to be more careful unless you do not care. Sounds like the neighbor was ok but how was your wife?
    Crissy

Or while on a zoom call and noticing you didn?t take your earrings off.

Platinum Member
    Well, I guess that is one secret that you do not need to hide in the future.

DeeDee, Many stories begin after the statement "After having a couple of drinks."
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

DeeDee, I went to work after a night as Connie without getting all of the mascara off. I don't thing we realize or catch ourselves how many times we do something like this. Which leads me to the question how many people really know we have this girl side of us???

Connie - I've wondered that myself. I'll bet a fair number of people have noticed "things" over the years and just chose not to mention it.
    So many new things to learn

My wife never mentioned anything, which I was very surprised about. Another incident that happened, I was doing a remodel of our bathroom and I had 1 earring on "clip on" and had to run to the store. The lady at the store somehow knows my secret because she always mentions something about my long hair or comments on the nail polish I pick out. Anyway, while checking out she kept looking at me and touching her ear, I finally got the hint and I casually removed my earring and she just gave me a wink and smiled. I think many people notice by never say anything.

My wife was out one evening and my daughters were at friends houses so I went out dressed fully as Karen with makeup one evening. When I came home, i drove the car into the garage and closed the door. When I got ready to open the inside door to enter the kitchedn, I noticed the kitchen light was on just as I opened the door. There was my daughter with a friend in the kitchen. Both saw me in makeup. I closed the door and quickly left as fast as the garage door would allow. Neither girls ever said a thing.

Platinum Member
    It seems we have ways of revealing ourselves unintentionally…the consequences are seldom as bad as we imagine

just goes to show how nobody cares. Especially after the initial surprise
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I was dressing me up one night in my appartment and I found that I forgot the wig in the cellar, which is in the basement of the building. As it was late and quiet, I took the elevator just as I was dressed: floral skinny pants, tight top with forms, and high heels. As soon as the elevator's doors closed, it started going up: someone upstairs called the elevator. No matter how many buttons I pressed while in panic, it stopped in the floor where it was called... I jumped out of it when the neighbor opened the door and run downstairs back to my appartment. I never knew who was the lady who opened the door or if she recognized me, but I must have scared her!

Wow! I bet your heart about burst out of your chest on that one! Hahahahahah!
    Last edited by char GG; 01-24-2022 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

Three years ago I had the house to myself for the day and decided to try nail polish for the first time, a nice bright blue, and went about some household chores. An hour later, the window cleaner came to the door for payment and I answered the door completely forgetting about my nails! I remember him staring at my hand as I realised and quickly shoved my hand in my pocket! He didn't mention a thing, and still hasn't to this day.

After a few drinks, not good to jump in a truck. Just saying.

Banned Read only
    Fun story. Although, driving after having a couple of drinks could turn into a real big oooops. Be careful!

Hi DeeDee,

Great story! I think your neighbor handled it well. Hopefully, she won't mention it to your wife. Sometimes we are so comfortable wearing something we forget we have it on.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

That is a big OOPS. A few years ago, I decided to experiment with eye shadow, trying a dark green. With my hooded eyes it didn't really make much difference. When I changed back I ran an errand to the store and was back home by the time my spouse got home. When she asked what was wrong with my eyes, it hit me that I hadn't washed off the eye shadow, which I did immediately and made a somewhat lame explanation about dirt or soot. Served as a wake-up call about being discreet in a closeted setting.