Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wendy's First Birthday Dinner

Wendy's First Birthday Dinner

Yesterday (21st January) was my 64th birthday (which I very nearly didn't live to see) so, for the first time ever, I decided to spend it as Wendy. I had made prior arrangements with a friend who is 'in the know', so I arrives around 6pm and borrowed his bathroom to dress, including my new C-cup forms which I love.

We then sat and yarned for a while, as old friends do, and then while my friend cooked dinner we had a couple of glasses of very nice Sauvignon Blanc while listening to some old 1970s vinyl records, of which my friend has many. We then had a lovely meal (with more wine), and chatted for another hour or two while listening to more old LPs. I had to work this morning, so called it a night around 10pm. Feeling great and not wanting the night to end, I then went for a drive, still fully-dressed. When I finally did get home, I parked the car and boldly walked through my small unit-complex to my door. None of my neighbours know about Wendy, but I figured there wouldn't be very much chance of being seen at that hour - and I was right.

I had an absolutely wonderful time and, by request, sent a couple of pics to my sister-in-law, to whom I recently 'came out'. I spoke to her today and she asked how it went, and said I looked very nice in the pics. Both she and my friend loved my newly-pierced ears, which I had gotten done for the occasion.

Here is a pic of me enjoying a glass of wine while chatting to my friend.

DSCN8180.MP4_snapshot_01.08.503c.jpg
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 01-22-2022 at 06:01 AM.

You look great, Wendy! Love the dress too! I'm so happy for you to be able to spend your birthday this way. Happy Birthday!

Happy belated Birthday and you look fantastic. Good for you for enjoying your day the way you want, after all it was your Birthday. I'm sure this will be a Birthday that will stick in the memory bank for a life time. Thanks for showing courage and sharing with us, always great to wake up to a postive story.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Happy belated Birthday. You look great and it sounds like a wonderful evening. Thanks for sharing.

I can't think of a better way to spend a birthday, and you look great. Happy Birthday to ya!

Happy birthday - even if a bit late. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Many happy returns.
    So many new things to learn

Happy birthday Wendy, you look great, I especially love the dress.

Happy Birthday!

Wendy-Lyn, You look great. Happy Birthday.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    A belated Happy Birthday. You look terrific. I'm glad you enjoyed the moment. Nice to have an accepting friend.

Happy Birthday - great dress you wear it well

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How wonderful for u, Wendy!

Now, next year u and your friend should celebrate at a nice restaurant. Maybe stop for a drink at a T friendly bar/club 1st!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You look great. That was a wonderful way to celebrate.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Platinum Member
    What a great way to spend a birthday. I know the feeling of not wanting it to end.

Wendy, Glad to hear that you got to dress and had a happy birthday. Maybe for your 65th you will be ready to go out to a nice restaurant with your friend and maybe a couple other local CDers down there in Aussyland. I would drive over but my auto has trouble driving over water and Petro station are rare in the middle of the Pacific. :Grin
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Happy Birthday Wendy, sure sounds like your day was extra special!
    It's been too long since I celebrated a birthday in femme, I would love to do that again!
    Lucky girl....thanks for sharing!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Candy, just decide when your birth date is and then do it. You look a whole more passable than I. It does not need to match any other date in your history. It could be the date you first decided that you were a cross dresser.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

What a wonderful Birthday and you look so beautiful in that dress!
    Crissy

Just a little longer until you can retire and not give a damn about what others think.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Happy Belated Birthday! What a wonderful way to spend it.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Every time I'm asked what I'd like to do for my birthday, the words that came out of my mouth are not the ones I was thinking and wanting to say...

Happy birthday, Wendy-Lyn!

A very nice dress and I love those shoes!

Happy Birthday!

A belated happy birthday to you . An ideal way to spend the day in a great outfit .

I just want to thank everybody for the wonderful responses to my post. I did indeed have a lovely evening, and hope to be somewhat more adventurous next year - maybe go out to a real restaurant for a meal.

My next goal is to go to the theatre as Wendy. I will go to an evening or night session to lessen the risk of being seen by people whom I do not wish to meet Wendy.

Happy Birthday Wendy.