Thread: Wendy's First Birthday Dinner

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wendy's First Birthday Dinner

Yesterday (21st January) was my 64th birthday (which I very nearly didn't live to see) so, for the first time ever, I decided to spend it as Wendy. I had made prior arrangements with a friend who is 'in the know', so I arrives around 6pm and borrowed his bathroom to dress, including my new C-cup forms which I love.

We then sat and yarned for a while, as old friends do, and then while my friend cooked dinner we had a couple of glasses of very nice Sauvignon Blanc while listening to some old 1970s vinyl records, of which my friend has many. We then had a lovely meal (with more wine), and chatted for another hour or two while listening to more old LPs. I had to work this morning, so called it a night around 10pm. Feeling great and not wanting the night to end, I then went for a drive, still fully-dressed. When I finally did get home, I parked the car and boldly walked through my small unit-complex to my door. None of my neighbours know about Wendy, but I figured there wouldn't be very much chance of being seen at that hour - and I was right.

I had an absolutely wonderful time and, by request, sent a couple of pics to my sister-in-law, to whom I recently 'came out'. I spoke to her today and she asked how it went, and said I looked very nice in the pics. Both she and my friend loved my newly-pierced ears, which I had gotten done for the occasion.

Here is a pic of me enjoying a glass of wine while chatting to my friend.

DSCN8180.MP4_snapshot_01.08.503c.jpg
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 01-22-2022 at 06:01 AM.