Thread: Another Opps

Another Opps

My wife was talking to her sister on FaceTime when she went to show her the diet book she is reading. We were sitting on our "L" shaped couch and I was playing Candy Crush dressed and then I hear my sister in-law say on the phone " Hmmmm nice legs". I turned to my wife and now she's looking at the big picture she's presenting to her sister and looks up at me and shakes her head. She tells her sister in almost an aggressive tone that if she wants to keep there relationship good that she didn't see anything. Her sister gave a "whatever" and they went back to there conversation. When she finished she gave a loud "Shit" and apologized to me, I instantly told her to never apologize for this because it's her freedom to do as she wishes and I should apologize for putting her in this situation. I told my wife her sister always suspected it and now we varified it and at least it was that sister because she's crazy and has a real wild side herself. I made a comment that I guess I don't have to get changed when that sister comes over and surprisingly my wife stopped what she was doing and came over and sat next to me. She told me that she wouldn't like that and enjoys that this is something that is our bond and our secret that's what makes it so special. She said the day I came out and told her had to have been the hardest day of my life, not knowing what she was going to do and she remembered the embarrassed look when I dropped my eyes to the floor not being able to face her for what I just told her. She said she was upset but also happy that she was the only one I ever told, I trusted her with that life long secret. To her it became our bond something that could be kept only between us and she would like to keep it that way. She said she enjoys when I underdress and she'll walk behind me and she will get a little grin on her face knowing that we are the only ones that know I'm wearing pink panties and black pantyhose under my jeans. She said she doesn't want to share this part of our relationship with anyone not even her sister. She knew her sister had a hunch and was digging and now she knows and she will deal with it.
    I told my wife it was a matter of time because for some reason my wife has to call her brother and sisters with FaceTime, I only use FaceTime to see my grandchildren, I don't need to see my siblings faces when I talk to them. When she uses it I instantly leave the room because she forgets and starts walking around and I'm like a guy running around trying to dodge bullets.
    Well it was an opps but it was a good opps hearing my wife open up about this and never knew she felt so strongly about the bond and our secret scenario and even hearing her use the word "special" when relating to my dressing is very special for me..
    I always knew technology was going to get me and until the next slip up and there will be another one with kids camaras in the house and Whatsup and FaceTime it's just a matter of time.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 01-22-2022 at 08:38 AM.

Maria, I have said it before. You are a lucky girl having a wife who is so supportive. That being said, you need to work on your Operational Security (OpSec).
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yes, with the "advancing" of technology, the ability to keep this hidden becomes increasingly more difficult.

Your wife sounds absolutely wonderful!

Your great wife and protector

Platinum Member
    Maria, you have to know there is a huge number who follow your postings because you have that special relationship with your wife; acceptance and participation. Needless to say I am envious. You know exactly where you stand with your wife; no swinging pendulum. On the technology side, it seems sooner or later tell-tale signs will slip through the veil of secrecy.

Platinum Member
    I may have a faulty memory. For some reason, I thought your MIL and SIL were aware of your hobby. In any case, you know for sure that your SIL is aware now.

Gold Member
    I had a Big Opp's yesterday. I was sitting at my Kitchen table watching TV, when I some how fell asleep.
    I fall off the chair, onto the floor. Now I am dressed in a long black pencil skirt, DD Bra with forms and a
    Red Polo top. I am Handicapped, can hardly walk, I got up to my knees, but could not raise myself onto the chair.
    After an hour of struggling, Panic started to set in. I called 911, and 5 rescue people came out to pick me up.
    Talk about being Embarrassed. but they where all professional, not saying a word on how I was dressed.
    BUT I was as red faced as was my top.

Maria, with regard to how she views your cross dressing, your wife is truly special. We should all be so lucky.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Maria, interesting scenario you shared with us and I do remember you chatting about situations with your SIL where she was digging.
    I really believe she has known for a while....
    Like when your SIL was showing you the bras she bought instead of her husband and how she calls you on face time to catch you in femme.
    Maybe your SIL found out at the Jazz festival when she tagged along with you and your wife.
    Maybe you changed her mind about "Feminine Husbands" back then.
    I would even go so far as to say she might being interested to experience that special bond with a CDer.
    Just some food for thought.
    Interesting how back then you wife was encouraging you to wear your panties and let the SIL find out and now she rather keep the secret between you both.
    Might as well let her know the "Genie is out of the Bottle" and might have been for a while now.
    I think you are the luckiest husband on the planet and wish I could be open in my current DADT relationship.
    But you know how blessed you are...hug your wife for all of us Please!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I hope not but with technology getting smarter I suppose the day will come.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.