Thread: Another Opps

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Another Opps

My wife was talking to her sister on FaceTime when she went to show her the diet book she is reading. We were sitting on our "L" shaped couch and I was playing Candy Crush dressed and then I hear my sister in-law say on the phone " Hmmmm nice legs". I turned to my wife and now she's looking at the big picture she's presenting to her sister and looks up at me and shakes her head. She tells her sister in almost an aggressive tone that if she wants to keep there relationship good that she didn't see anything. Her sister gave a "whatever" and they went back to there conversation. When she finished she gave a loud "Shit" and apologized to me, I instantly told her to never apologize for this because it's her freedom to do as she wishes and I should apologize for putting her in this situation. I told my wife her sister always suspected it and now we varified it and at least it was that sister because she's crazy and has a real wild side herself. I made a comment that I guess I don't have to get changed when that sister comes over and surprisingly my wife stopped what she was doing and came over and sat next to me. She told me that she wouldn't like that and enjoys that this is something that is our bond and our secret that's what makes it so special. She said the day I came out and told her had to have been the hardest day of my life, not knowing what she was going to do and she remembered the embarrassed look when I dropped my eyes to the floor not being able to face her for what I just told her. She said she was upset but also happy that she was the only one I ever told, I trusted her with that life long secret. To her it became our bond something that could be kept only between us and she would like to keep it that way. She said she enjoys when I underdress and she'll walk behind me and she will get a little grin on her face knowing that we are the only ones that know I'm wearing pink panties and black pantyhose under my jeans. She said she doesn't want to share this part of our relationship with anyone not even her sister. She knew her sister had a hunch and was digging and now she knows and she will deal with it.
    I told my wife it was a matter of time because for some reason my wife has to call her brother and sisters with FaceTime, I only use FaceTime to see my grandchildren, I don't need to see my siblings faces when I talk to them. When she uses it I instantly leave the room because she forgets and starts walking around and I'm like a guy running around trying to dodge bullets.
    Well it was an opps but it was a good opps hearing my wife open up about this and never knew she felt so strongly about the bond and our secret scenario and even hearing her use the word "special" when relating to my dressing is very special for me..
    I always knew technology was going to get me and until the next slip up and there will be another one with kids camaras in the house and Whatsup and FaceTime it's just a matter of time.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 01-22-2022 at 08:38 AM.