Thread: So the Scots had it right all along!

So the Scots had it right all along!

Saw this today, and chuckled a bit. Seems accurate in my opinion.

Ev8Rhuf.jpg

🤣Of course we did!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    Brilliant!

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a Great Idea to Me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Well in my opinion I haven't seen my wife wear a skirt since the last wedding we went to 2 years ago. I remember when I was younger and the thrill I would get going to work with my father just to see all those pretty legs at the offices. Or on Sunday's when everyone would go to church and every house you went to the women were always in dresses or skirts. Now I do service calls at many offices and it's very rare to see a women wearing a dress or skirt. In our house your post is already in action and we aren't Scottish.Lol

I'm in, that's why I have several kilts.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

You got my vote. One of my golfing buddies was from Scotland. I asked him what it was like wearing a kilt, which he occasionally did. All he?d ever do is smile. Most of my wardrobe are skirts. 👍

I agree 100%

Aspiring Member
    I am reminded of the old Scottish wisdom, How can you identify a truly tough Scottish man? Answer: Hairy knees. The sign of a man tough enough to wear the kilt all winter long in a land having more cold wind than most. Wool pants are well known to rub off hair off the legs, but the hemline of a kilt leaves the knees exposed and hairy.

Although not a Scot, I'm quite fond of kilts myself. I have half a dozen or so. The biggest problem is that my wife appropriates them. I have to admit, though, that the winter's cold puts a crimp in my kilt wearing.
    So many new things to learn

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If wishes were fishes------------------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I may be of Polish decent but I had several pleated skirts in my day and continue to love wearing cute skirts.
    The Greeks wore dresses too, so what happened?
    My feminine side need to epulate my legs, wear wide lace thigh high nylons and cute pumps while presenting my prissiness in a skirt or dress.
    But there is something about that cool breeze under the skirt, across satin ruffled panties, that sure is heavenly feeling, during a warm day.
    I wholeheartedly agree with the Scots, and I believe we are progressing toward that ultimate fashion statement but I have to ask.....
    "What up with the goofy Sporran???" I'll wear a tartan sash across my breast and carry a purse before I will have that thing slaping near my precious!!!!
    Last edited by candykowal; 01-23-2022 at 05:43 PM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Going to have to look into it, does seem more appropriate for sure.

This is the way to go.

I thought the reason male testes are outside the body is because they work best at lower than body temperature. Why else would such vulnerable bits be down there?

Last summer we experienced record high temperatures when the so called heat dome covered the northwest. It was just over 39C, 103 F. where I live, the hottest here ever. I stayed inside and wore a light cotton skirt, commando style. As I live alone no problems.

Other places had it worse, Lytton a town northeast from Vancouver hit a Canadian record high temperature?. 49.6 C. or 121 F.
    The town burned to the ground shortly afterwards as it was so dry.

I wonder if global climate change and increasing temperatures will entice more men to try skirts. The number of deaths attributed to last years heat wave was close to 600.

Don?t have a kilt, but wish I did. Will have to make do with short pleated skirts in the next heat wave.

Glenda

The wool in women's kilts I have tried seem to be a lighter material, correct me if I am wrong.

Nothing to do with the conversation tho', Sorry. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

To be correct: women don't wear kilts; they wear kilted skirts...
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

The last time I wore a kilt to a wedding, I was asked what the tartan was called. I said it's McDonalds Tartan because I had a quarter pounder in there!