Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you hung your Dresses & Gowns in a Closet would it look just like most GGs Closets

I think the wigs would be a tell. I have 7 or 8 and most GG's wouldn't have that many. A close look would reveal my shoes are big to accommodate my big feet.

Aspiring Member
    What Sherrie Pall said!

Like RachelB I have wigs and a lots of breast forms.
    and not like Karen ... I have lots of gg Jeans and love them.
    I do not own to many different heels ... I am tall and do not want to stand out to much.
    Most everything else the same

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    ...look just like most GGs Closets

I'd say closets of GG's are all over the spectrum!

In which case, there is no "typical" GG-closet, correct?

Sure, you could find some that are similar to some others. Then, with another group, the same. And again, and so on...

Anyway, I don't think most GG's own something like 300 pairs of leggings -- like I do!

Other than that, I don't think my wardrobe is too far over the edge. Of course, I'd have a better picture, if only I actually organize it more someday!

Where I feel I'm still lacking, is a strong variety of footwear. For a good while all I wore were GG running shoes, so I still have too high a percentage of those.

I'm also trying to work out this whole footwear thing, at that! The more I dress over the years, the more I realize how little I know about certain items -- even though I *thought* I knew a decent amount!

So, there will continue to be new purchases in this category. I suppose any GG-wardrobe, regardless who wears it, is always a work in progress & always will be. And that's what helps makes it so much fun!

"If you hung your Dresses & Gowns in a Closet would it look just like most GGs Closets?"

I do and it does.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I have 2 closets. My wife should stay out of Natalie's stuff. She does not go into hers.

We, (Me and my SO) should have Built 3 Closets, when we layed out the House Plans! However, I had NO idea that my SO was a CD, so it wasn't an issue then. We Still keep our Clothes seperated, even though we wear the same size. I can't seem to feel Comfortable wearing "Her" Clothes. When you look into our Closet it's VERY confusing, to the point that my SO came out to her Daughter, just in case she ever had to deal with her not being there anymore. The Larger shoes would have been a Dead Give-Away.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

My SO owns More High-Heels than I do, I'm too Practical! High-Heels Just Hurt to wear...they may hold an air of Femininity, but how can you Feel Good with your Feet Screaming out in Pain??? In fact my SO can walk in the High-Heels, I used to be able to...but I think that my Old Age is setting in. LOL

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

That is a Problem when you're already tall. It does Draw a LOT of Attention to you. My SO has this Problem, so she is trying to wear shorter heels than when she first started out.

Absolutely, I have a romantic lingerie wardrobe most women would be insanely jealous of.

My things ARE hanging in my closet, but I don't have all that much.

Mostly, if someone were to go closet-peeking, it would look like some of my wife's stuff "overflowed" into mine.

SaraLin; I'm hoping my daughters have thought that as they have rifled through my drawers when we're not home (as teenagers are likely to do, and I know my youngest HAS). I don't have a lot in those drawers, but I have a few things I like to keep handy. Most of my femme stuff is more safely stored.

No kids to worry about, but I've adopted the attitude that what's in my closet/drawers is nobody's business but mine (and to some extent, my wife's).
    If they're snooping around and "discover" something, well - they shouldn't have been doing that in the first place - right?

I think the biggest "tell" for a closet/dresser snooper in my house would likely be their inability to find any "male" undies.

My closet has my male side and my female side together. My house live alone so I don't worry about someone seeing. It would look like a great grandmother as that is the style I love. 1940s flower print dresses.
    Last edited by countrygirl; 02-05-2022 at 06:44 PM.
    Amanda

Aspiring Member
    In my closet there would be no unworn clothes still with the tag on, which you usually see in a GG's closet. :-)

Not yet. But would like to have a small collection of outfits I could mix and match. Right now just an assortment

I?m tall and slim but my torso is too long for most female tops. I stick to dresses. So no, not like a GG.
    I only have about 8 dresses and the styles are quite varied.(Love straples halter and Bardot and they work wonders when you have broad shoulders but wrap dresses are more practical)