Thread: Well, shucks.....

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

Well, shucks.....

Hey y'all!
    Well good news, I'm gonna be starting my trucking job on Monday, (well, orientation begins on Monday which I will be paid for)..... Yayy! LOL
    Bad news is, I won't be able to go out dressed at all this week, or anytime real soon because I'll be out on the road for, (I think) two weeks at a time, so Kimberly will just have to wait. Plus, I'm really low on money right now and really can't afford to go out dressed..... *Sigh*. Oh well, a new and better paying job is worth it, cause I'm not making much money right now at all, plus I REALLY wanna move out of the place I live in! LOL Anyway, just thought I'd let y'all know that.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Congratulations on the new job. It will be worth it in the long haul, I watched your video the other day explaining why you can't drive dressed (CDL) but think of a new place and all the new dresses and shoes.

Congratulations! As Jolene said it will be worth it in the long run even if there are inconveniences along the way.
    So many new things to learn

Congrats on your new job.

There are lots of compromises in life, this is just a small but worthwhile setback.

Congratulations on the new job.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Congratulations on the new job. Thanks for keeping our stuff moving.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Good luck with the new job Kimberly. Meanwhile, your CDing impulse will have to feed on memories...

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Congrats on the new job and enjoy your off time with more $$ in the bank - we love our truckers!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Congratulations on the new job. I hope all goes great for you.
    There will be Kimberly time when all gets settled.
    Enjoy life as much as possible. Hugs
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Congrats on your new job Kimberly, we all have to make changes in our lives for one reason or another
    but in the long run everything will work out for you...best wishes

I was looking at w trans friendly wig store here in DFW and some of the customer photos were of a truck driver. She was beautiful. If you're going to drive cross country, you may have the perfect opportunity to dress wile driving. If you want the link let me know.

Kimberley, get out there and earn the money so as you can enjoy the fruits of your labour later on. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Congratulations on the new job. In most moments there is an opportunity. The new job is one of those opportunities. I am also sure if you allow yourself to think it through an opportunity for Kimberly to come out during your travels will emerge. I know it is not for everyone here in this forum. I also have very limited times to fully dress, but I do underdress daily and that provides some relief for me. Best of luck on the journeys that you will be making. I always wanted to be an OTR driver. It is still my fall back option if the current gig of over 20 years falls through.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Thank you, Jolene! Yeah, one reason I need this new job is to move out of this, well..... To move outta this (insert bad word here) place! LOL And yeah, I'll be able to buy more clothes and stuff for Kimberly!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you, ziggie! Yeah, you're right about that. LOL

Thank you, Char. You are not wrong. LOL

Thank you, Jamie.

Thank you, Teri and you're welcome!

Ya know, even some adults seem to not understand that without truckers, we would have NOTHING..... No matter where you shop, be it Walmart, Amazon, the local grocery store, expensive high-end stores, take your pick, it doesn't matter. Literally everything gets to where we all purchase our things to the place we buy them from on a truck. If the trucking industry were to go down, this country would go down.

Thank you, Diane. You're right, it sure will. LOL

Thank you, cosmolovesph! Yep, more $$!! LOL

Thank you, Raychel. Hugs!

Thank you, missjoann!

Thank you, Stacy..... Well, I'm not sure how some of those truckers are able to dress while they drive. For one thing, when I wake up in the truck in the morning, there's no way I'd have time to do makeup and get dressed before I'll have to be up and rolling. Another thing, (and I've said this before and in the latest video that I posted), sometimes a truck driver will be pulled into a DOT weigh station on the sides of interstates and the DOT officers working there will inspect that driver's truck. You have to show your driver's license, which of course is a CDL and of course, it has your picture on it..... If the pic on my license doesn't match what I look like, (if I'm dressed as a passable woman), it's possible I could get into trouble for that, although yes, I know CD'ing isn't illegal, but there are different laws and rules for truckers than there are for anyone else out there just driving a car..... So yeah, I won't be able to dress while I'm driving.

LOL True, Beverley!
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 01-29-2022 at 02:26 PM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

CONGRATULATIONS on the job! As for keeping the Kimberly vibe going, you can sleep in Kimberly attire..

Kimberly like other cops DOT officials are aware of transgender people. I recently got pulled into the scale in my tow truck for inspection. There was a lot of incorrect pronouns and of course the name has to be your legal name. Other then that no issues. The officer asked if the company was aware which they were and that was that. After all that I got a warning for a chain that was in a tray on the bed as it became unhooked as was loose. All that and at a California scale house.

Big congrats, Kimberly. Don't fret about a short hiatus for dressing -- your future is bright and a new place for Kimberly is right around the corner.