Well my wife accidentally outed me to just about everyone we know, family and friends. My wife is very supportive of my dressing. I have post here on some of our adventures out with me dressed. I dress fem everyday unless I know a family member or a long time friend are coming over that I know could not deal with Sidney.. So it seems that she thought she was taking a picture of a gift my son had given me. Well she was actually taking a video of the gift and when she put the phone down unknowing was pointed at me sitting on the sofa in my fem night gown half way up my thigh, legs crossed with black slippers and one foot and leg just kind of bobbing around for about 15 seconds. Still not realizing she had just made a video of me she posted on Facebook for ALL family and friends to see. About an hour later my youngest sister who knows Sidney texted me and asked if I had seen the video my wife had posted. Well I thought I had deleted it and went to bed. This morning the same sister called and said I thought you were going to delete the video of me. Well 12 hours after originally posted I got it deleted. I have no idea who saw it. My wife was very upset and has been apologizing ever sense. There is only one person I don't want to know about my dressing and that is my older brother, 80 years old, who is very religious and homophobic. Well the cats out the bag so to speak. Other than my brother I don't care. Technology outed me.