Thread: If wishes could come true

If wishes could come true

rough work day today, all i want to be able to do now that i'm home is put on a cute dress & some tights, but alas, not in the cards for me yet

CDing is a great stress reliever, isn't it.
    When the time comes that I can finally take off my man-suit and no longer have to visibly act manly, I start to feel some relief.
    When I can go farther and dress up in female clothing of my choosing, then I really begin to feel at peace.
    It completes the feminine feeling I long for, and I rather like the reflection in the mirror as well.
    We all want to look good, right?
    What looks good differs from person to person, but I think the old saying is true: when you look good, you feel good too.
    Life’s troubles slip away. All that stress of work and deadlines and traffic jams and mounting bills and having to look and behave manly subsides.
    It’s hard to feel stressed out when I’m busy looking and feeling good in a short skirt, heels, and lipstick.
    Sure hope you get some "ME" time soon, but obligations always come first. Don't compromise the situation for selfish reasons.
    All the best!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Thanks Candy. I'll be able to relax in my nightgown tonight after everyone's gone to bed. It does help melt the stress away.

Honestly crossdressing Is a really good stress relief. I had a rough night at work tonight and all I could do to help calm me down a bit was to get home and strip away from Male Mode and enter Christina mode for the rest of the night. It helped and now I am completely comfortable and relaxed.

Agree a great stress buster and form of relaxation. Without the need for alcohol , drugs or exercise.Enjoy it when you can .

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Absolutely! CDing is a VACATION AWAY FROM MYSELF. I get to be a whole 'nuther person, and leave my worries and obligations , along with the stresses and "obligations" of being a "man" behind---Cant beat that for stress relief. And I get to look and feel "Pretty" too.

I also agree, nothing better than CDing to relieve stress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".