Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your dream crossdressing adventure?

OK we said 'dream' right? I'd like to get some slightly over-the-top club makeup on, long purple wig, the shiny black buckle leggings that I somehow still fit into, pleaser flairs, shredded tank top and my favorite denim jacket. Meet up with some friends at a show, something like 'Sleigh Bells' or 'Jinjer' and somehow, for some reason get called onstage to fill in on an instrument.

(trying to imitate Rodney Dangerfield...) "I don't have any dreams left. I'm Married"

Back in the day, one of my "fantasy" dreams was to have a romantic date where I was the girl. Dinner, show, dancing and drinks afterward - the works.
    The thing is, the guy (yes, guy) would have to know my story, know it wasn't about sex (I don't think), AND STILL 100% treat me to a wonderful evening -never once acting like he was on a date with anyone other than a real GG.
    I never found that. The closest I ever came was one guy who said he wanted to date me, saying he'd treat me like a lady. But almost every sentence out of his mouth was about how he liked drag queens. MAJOR spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliannaS View Post
    Right now my dream is for my girlfriend to take me out for a nice dinner, dress me up nice, do my makeup for me. Order for me at the restaurant, refer to me as she, or her, pretty much take care me the whole night. Tteat me like the woman i am.
    This is my dream!

When i woke up this morning I remembered a dream I had back in my 20's that i was locked in a mall after it was closed and I had Victoria's Secret all to myself. I would love to be able to go shopping and try on tons of clothe.
    I'm also with Raychel about the camping. I have been hiking in cami and tap pants. When I was in college I would go camping once or twice a month, so i could sleep in my nighties or lingerie and i could wear what I wanted after dark around the campfire.

I had that same dream, but I was locked up in a department store (think Macy's). And that was at a time when the mannequins wore wigs.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

How I would love to be 25 again and weigh 140 lbs and have an accepting girlfriend who would dress me up, take me out, then come back home and you can imagine the rest of the story. Then repeat, repeat,repeat.

"I dreamed I sailed the canals of Venice in my Maidenform bra" -- no doubt many of us remember that series of adverts from the '60s.

I guess my dream adventure in the Before Times was when I was involved in a project to update the technology in a number of branches of a women's clothing store. After the first couple of overnights, I realized that there was an hour or two of downtime while the software installation and configuration scripts ran on the new hardware, and I had nothing productive to do during that interval. I wasn't about to touch their merch, but nothing kept me from bringing in a big box of Bobbikay's thrift store clothing and shoe acquisitions to try on. So I got the use of the dressing rooms, the lighting, the 3-sided mirrors, etc., to find out what really fit and what didn't, what went together, etc., and weed out the things that didn't work after all.
    The store chain did not have any cameras or DVR so I was free to be me for a while.

You look great Paula, my dream trip would be similar - I am a history, art and learning addict so seven days of sight seeing and learning en femme would be terrific. I would add a dance to wrap up the week.
    Would like to visit all the great capitals of Europe and must stop into Sarejevo to a certain cafe on the corner...where a guy was buying a sandwich in 1914.

My dream would be something simple, be completely made up and spend an entire week going out as Renee doing everything from shopping to going to an art gallery to dancing at a nightclub

My dream has always been to go out dressed formally to an event in the colder months. I would love to be fully dressed in dress or skirt suit with overcoat and a nice hat and gloves.

Mine is easy. To have a small group of girlfriends (cds/wives/etc) go on an all girls weekend getaway like Vegas. Like a bachelorette weekend. With shopping, dining and having the time of our lives

Mine would be to go to the Keystone Conference with all the girls from here and have a fabulous time
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by oh to be rachel View Post
    This is my dream!
    I mentioned it to her once and she ask where I would like to go. I mentioned our favorite restaurant and she said no probably a bad idea to go there since we went into people we know there. It is probably a good idea to pick some place that is not local for us.
    Julianna Frances

This was only part of my dream, which was to be able to go out in public dressed up as a woman. I did it twice, but I don't know if it really counts because I was at a Ren Fair. I bought an entire outfit and dressed up like a Fair Maiden, the 2nd time around adding a few more items. I was not scared about people knowing I was actually a guy underneath all those girly clothes, since alot of men at these types of events dress up like women. Best part is, nobody cares or looks at you funny, everyone just goes with the flow. I saw quite a few men dressed up in women's outfits at the fair. Its almost time for the Ren Fair to come back to Texas again in April and May, and you can bet that I will definitely dress up and be there.
    But going to a Ren Fair is just one thing. I have dreamt constantly about being able to dress up in regular women's clothes and go out someplace like the mall, to a restaurant, etc. Unfortunately, I am very much afraid of what people will think and say, and do not wish to be ridiculed and made fun of. Now on the other hand, if I went out with other crossdressers or at least 1 or 2 other women to accompany me, I would feel better since I would have people there to support me, just in case anyone deems it necessary to throw insults my way. That being said, if I can make myself look feminine enough, then maybe people will not know that I am a man underneath all those women's clothes.
    Last edited by RainbowDash; 02-04-2022 at 04:20 PM.