Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your dream crossdressing adventure?

What is your dream crossdressing adventure?

I've been out and about for years and have had all kinds of adventures. One of the best would have to be a whole weekend in London as a woman. I am from the US so being so far away from home just made it so much of an escape.

I had my nails done on Friday and this forced me to stay enfemme all weekend, Museums, shopping, dinning, public transport, and a evening at a concert on Sunday.

So my dream adventure would be to attend a week long seminar as a woman. In the past I would often attend classes for my career, spending a week as Paula in another city would just be so much fun.

Tell us what is yours????

Foe what it's worth here is an article I wrote about the weekend

http://www.femulate.org/2014/11/bond-girls.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Paula_56; 01-27-2022 at 10:29 AM.

Banned Read only
    A weekend in London sounds marvelous but it would take me a whole day to get there. Perhaps four to seven days in London is more appropriate. Any opportunity to spend a multi day period of time as Monica is my ideal. I've only had that opportunity on a handful of occasions, and they were usually interrupted by work-related obligations. One day we'll get to London, Paula. One day.

Reality Check
    Mine is a bit simpler, but it would be to spend the day as Krisi out in public with my wife, sightseeing, shooping, dining, etc. as two girlfriends out on the town.

I know that seems pretty tame to some folks, but even though my wife "tolerates" my dressing, I think there's an invisible line between that and her going out with me in public, even in another city where we're unlikely to encounter anyone we know.

Unfortunately, it's most likely going to remain a dream.
    Krisi

Paula, London is a great place to be girly!
    Piccadilly Circus, Jubilee ParK...maybe shopping in east London on Philpot street, near the Mulberry school for girls, so many feminine clothing shop!
    I did a lot of London as Candy way back in 1986, it was a expensive time if I remember.
    Hope you get your chance to be Paula in London, you'll have a fun time, especially if you go with like minded friends!

I suppose I have done a lot, presenting as a lady, I suppose one of my thoughts would be to live in a Amsterdam flat for a month and be Candice again 24/7.
    I think it would be an interesting time to be near shops and a whole community catering to transgendered people.
    Being able to find clothes, shoes, makeup, and services in my size and in abundance, chatting face to face like we do here on crossdressing.com .
    Living in a totally accepting community. As if all the members here are neighbors! And we own and run TG shops, eateries, bars, dance halls, salons.
    A Utopia of immersed acceptance of ones inner self, so such is my impressions of Amsterdam....
    Otherwise, a week at a Florida beach resort would work too....
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I did spend a weekend in London as Paula

Going to a far away place, renting an entire apartment or house to myself, going shopping and dressing up in all kinds of outfits playing with make up etc.

I have two adventures, one in the daydreaming realm, the other has a chance of happening. The dream is to spend a whole vacation dressed with my wife. While my wife is accepting of my dressing, she does not think I can pass due to my body frame and therefore is not comfortable with the idea of me being seen in public. What has a chance of happening is her accompanying me to a transformation make over. I told her I have always wanted to do it to learn how to properly apply make up and see how I would look when a professional applies the make up. I told her I want her to participate so we can take photos together while I’m dressed. She is open to the idea and even indicated she could learn some new techniques to apply make up.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Altho Sherry has appeared in Bangkok, Tokyo, Angkor Wat, Singapore and other exotic venues? My most satisfying outings were local.

When passing! Being mistaken as and treated 100% as a natal female is an experience like none other.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I live a lot of my adventures by going for a whole week to Cape Cod or Newport. I go biking, shopping, to great restaurants, museums, the beach, dancing and generally feeling free and very good about myself. Although I have been to Paris many times, I would love to spend a week just knocking around Paris in my finest outfits. Maybe I would meet someone interesting.

Platinum Member
    A trip abroad is my aspiration as well. I have been contemplating a trip to northern Europe, including Scandinavia, Germany and the Netherlands.

I would dearly love to see an opera in Vienna. I have been a few times locally but to be in one of those beautiful old opera houses, wearing a gorgeous dress and watching Tosca would be an amazing night.

Aspiring Member
    My dream is simple spend 3-4 days enfem. Either in Denver or Vegas. shop till i drop. Maybe something like Diva Las Vegas. Nothing over the top.
    Sara

Dinner night at home with my wife. Once that happens I will proceed from there.

I would like to spend a day/night as Wendy and attend the annual Gay Mardi-Gras parade and festivities in Sydney, Australia. I live several hundred km away though, so getting there would be a logistical nightmare, and costs for accommodation won't be cheap.
    I've been trying to work out how I can manage it tho, so maybe next year, eh?

Much like Natalie, I'd love to spend an evening fully dressed, after a professional MUA has done as good a job on me as possible, simply being at home with my wife having a nice dinner. Afterwards we would just spend time cuddling together without her feeling awkward. I'd like to present Heather to her as good as is possible - even if it isn't good at all.

I'd really like to do a weekend in Las Vegas or New Orleans fully dressed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I'm over 70 and not really passable -- but I would like to be a contestant in a beauty contest. Hair, makeup, swimsuit, evening gown, walking the runway...

I suppose my dream is pretty tame, but possible. I would like a day to explore being Geena, to get a makeover, to go to a meeting of the group in Grand Rapids and have free conversations with other CD people. Perhaps even go to a club afterwards with new friends. To feel for the first time really free and open about this "peculiar pastime."

There are a lot of Crossdresser conferences and most of you can satisfy your dream of being a girl for a day, a girl for a week and meeting other crossdressers. You can get your nails done, get a makeover, and go out to dinner with 30 girls like us.

I'm going to the Keystone Conference from March 22 through March 26. It will be my 10th time there.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 01-30-2022 at 12:16 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have gone almost a week enfemme a few times but my fantasy has always been to go to either our local F2M Fantasy makeover salon or True Colors in Bethlehem, PA and get the full blown make over. Makeup, hair and clothing, all new! Then maybe hop a plane or a train and take a weeks vacation enfemme with my new look.

Firstly congratulations on your very feminine natural look. For me the biggest adventure is doing the normal things of life like eating out shopping and going to the beauty salon or makeup counters. It?s funny how just a routine opticians appointment booked in my femme name is so much fun.

Aspiring Member
    I would love to go to a black tie ball all dressed up to the nines, I have the dress etc. Do some dancing, enjoy the music and mix with the crowd. Then combine it with a weekend away at a posh hotel and shop, visit a museum and enjoy being a woman.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

For my wife and I to go on a 7day Alaskan Cruise for CDer's. And the entire trip I dress and carry on as Fran.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Franlee, I'm with you a Cruise for CDer's. I would love to see Alaska however a nice warm climate appeal better to me.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    Dinner night at home with my wife. Once that happens I will proceed from there.
    That about sums it up for me. When my wife was still working full days I had about seven hours to accomplish a lot of domestic chores a la June Cleaver; washing and ironing, vacuuming, baking, meal preparation, changing bed linens, etc. About a half hour before it was time to pick her up at school I had to shed the clothes. I would love it to be able to be en femme for an entire day and get an accepting pat on my butt while finishing the dinner preparation.