Thread: Jade got her high heels.

Jade got her high heels.

I just got my first pair of black pumps. I ordered them from Janets Closet. But because of Covid and the supply shortages they didn't have the shoes I ordered in stock. But because I was in the closet I didn't put a real email address in my order. So they had no way to contact me. When the rest of my order arrived but no shoes I was crushed. So I called Janets Closet and spoke to the girl in shipping. She apologized for the mix up. She said I do have another pair I can send you. Yay! So I again waited a few more days and nothing. So called the store again. She says the card I used that she put the money back on when they originally didn't ship my shoes was now declining the charge. Well again because I was in the closet I was using cash to buy myself gift cards so I knew the money was there on the card. So the girl at the store said let me try the card again on a brand new order. So bam the order goes through and just to be extra nice they didn't charge me shipping.
    I put them on yesterday and I was in heaven. I have no problem walking in the four inch heels. I went fully dressed I put on my make up and bra. I slid my legs into my favorite thigh high stocking my mini skirt and I couldn't sit still. I was walking around loving the feelings. The skirt swishing on my thighs. The heels clicking on the floor. I stayed dressed for almost four hours. Then reality came crashing back. I had an work order to get done before the end of the day. Oh well life of a closet cross dresser.

I am more of a thrift store gurl. I found a great pair of 2in black Mary Jane's at a Goodwill. Was able to wear them on my little trip in December. I like you was transcended into such a great feeling. Sheer and silky pantyhose and a cute black dress I found at Ross's for $10 bucks. Wondering around the hotel room waiting until it was just dark enough to venture out of the hotel and drive to pick up curbside pizza. Came back to the hotel and stayed in the outfit sipping wine and enjoying pizza. A great feeling indeed.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u walked around in them for 4 hours, Jade? I think you're ready for 5"+ spikes!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Lady Jade,

Great to hear you got you first pair of black pumps! My first pair was a pair of black kitten heels I bought at a nearby Target store! I was nervous but I tried them on in the store to make sure they fit!

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 01-29-2022 at 01:39 AM.

My first pair was sparkly pumps. many places stop at size 11. Being new at this means I don?t know many places that regularly carry 12s

DSW has a pretty nice selection. They almost always treat you well too

Jade, Congratulations on getting your heels.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    My first pair of heels was from janets closet. Friendly people there

Glad you are enjoying those heels Jade. If you're like most of us here, you will find they are the first of many...very many!l

If you're like me, they won't be your last. I'm up to more than 40 pairs.

I swore No More Heels!, that is until the rainbow sparkled 4" pumps last week.

It is a wonderful feeling feeling taller all of a sudden.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Great for you! I?ve worn heels for a long time and 5 inches are my best friend! I love the support from Janet?s Closet. The next time I?m in that area I will definitely stop in.

Hi Jade,
    I bought my first pair of heels from a local thrift shop. They were brown leather booties with 2" heels. I found them a little awkward to walk in at first, but after a few sessions that became much easier. I really enjoyed the look and feel of them, and soon graduated to 2 1/2 and 3" heels. I now have several pairs of various heights and wear them almost as frequently as flats.
    Step out in them confidently and with pride!
    Marsha Louise

Huge congrats to you, Jade. A lot of girls here cite a bra, or a set of panties, or a wig as the element which most locks in their femininity. But for me, it's heels. Once I don those heels, the volume is turned all the way to 11 and I'm in bliss. Hope you get the same feelings forever!

Congratulations, Jade!
    My first pair of female shoes were red pumps. I like how heels change the way you walk. Last pair of shoes i bought were actually my first flats (Black shiny higher boots) Because i just realized i want something which does not make me few inches taller and what i could wear in company of other people or in public wirhout standing out too much. IT Is a good feeling too for me to be quite short.