Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing some panties outside for the 1st time!

Banned Read only
    When I saw the subject line, I thought, wow - wearing panties on the outside! Had a chuckle. Congratulations on this first! Enjoy the journey.

I can only add to all of the positive comments in this thread. I also agree that for me panties were my gateway. After discussing my underdressing with my wife a couple of months ago, I wear panties most work days and either trouser socks or other types of women's socks. I have just started to add in a t-shirt bra a few days a week. Since underdressing is mostly what I am able to do, I won't miss out on a chance to wear panties under whatever I choose to wear to work.

I have been wearing panties 6 days a week for years. Never to church or 6 monthly skin check up. Wear basic non Lacey G to massages and bras whenever I can get away from my family which is rare working from home. The upside to Covid when I was back in the office for a while is I could wear a bra at work without the touching. I am very close to some of my coworkers so touching on the back hugging etc during normal times is not an issue, but one coworker went for a hug once and I just said not a great look during Covid especially as we are more senior (not old) staff.

Quote Originally Posted by StacyG View Post
    Welcome to the party. Better late than never. I remember 40 years ago reaching back and feeling my panty lines under my school uniform slacks. I still do it today in whatever I'm wearing. So many different styles, shapes, colors, fabrics. Have fun
    OMG why did I never do this panties under my school uniform.

My wife buys me more panties than boxer shorts these days 😀

The first time I went outside wearing a pair of panties instead of my male underwear years ago, I was certain that people had X-ray vision and could see right through my Levi?s jeans. I was certain that as soon as I checked out of the store, a typical grocery store , that the panty police were going to swarm me and carry me off to panty prison. Since then, things hav become much easier.

When I read the headline, I initially thought, OMG, going outside wearing ONLY panties? Nothing else? Wow that's, uh, brave? Crazy?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Ive been wearing panties full time for 12 years now.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    The only problem under dressing in a panty is the issue of using a bathroom when out and about. Otherwise, I love the feel of a nylon panty on my butt. Even better is the feel of a nylon slip sliding over a nylon panty.
    this week ive been wearing my panties outside my pantyhose. The shiny oily ones from ebay that have an opening for my mail stuff. Ive been wearing a marks and spencer control slip too under my boy clothes. Feel incredibly sexy and all the women are probably wondering shy I have such a smile.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

I wish I could quote you all! But I was afraid to say how late I was to this but thanks for making me feel accepted! I am once again wearing them now but also with my breast forms so it?s even better. I wish I could do it all the time but it?s few and far between for now

Wearing panties under my leggings when I go out is sooo comfortable. Don't think I could go back to male undergarments, not to mention never giving up my leggings.

When i first wore panties, I was afraid I would get caught so i only did one in a while. Now for the lasts 15 + all i wear is panties

Felina organic stretch panties feel so great! Got them from Nordstrom who have a wonderful return policy.
    Last edited by char GG; 02-16-2022 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Post was duplicated within the same post

I don't know about y'all but I prefer to wear my panties on the inside ... Of my pants. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaPVD View Post
    When I saw the subject line, I thought, wow - wearing panties on the outside! Had a chuckle. Congratulations on this first! Enjoy the journey.
    We think alike! Maybe start a new trend!

The last time I posted on a forum was about 10 years ago, asking advice about recapping a Hammarlund hq-180 shortwave receiver. I never would have imagined I would be posting about wearing women's underwear on a forum, but here I am.

I wear panties even with my MANLY MAN clothes, too old to worry about being embarrassed should such a situation arise.

I've worn panties under my trousers a few times recently since finding out it's a thing.
    Reading others experience I'm reminded....

As a younger lass I was disturbed during an after school dress up session. I was wearing tights and foundation panties. White and waist high. Tan tights. I'd quickly slipped into the trousers when I heard the door.
    Didn't expect friends. And so I was called out for a walk.
    That did feel amazing but terrifying. My trousers didn't sit properly on the silky lingerie.
    It must have been an hour keeping me hands in pockets and making sure the jumper stayed in place.
    Also I was wondering when mum would be home to find her stuff laid out.

I really enjoy wearing panties. I've gotten to the point that I wear them to work every Friday. They are so soft. I have worn them out on the weekends under my men's jeans or my women's high waisted jeans. Have also worn bras out on the weekends but under one of my men's shirts so you can't tell. This is due to my wife still trying to accept the fact that I enjoy wearing women's clothing. I have worn leggings plus one of her sweaters with a bra out one time but it was without her. Very enjoyable/exciting. Have not got to the point of a skirt or dress out & about with pantyhouse. It sounds very exciting.

I know the feeling Olivia. I love wearing my lingerie outside. Since I am in a strict DADT relationship I don't get many chances. One evening a month my wife has an outing with a bunch of the local women. It's my chance to spend an evening doing what I love the most. I put on my favorite Tankini swim suit and spend an hour or so in the hot tub. It's outside on the Lanai. I can see some of the nearby neighbors but they cannot see me. After a nice relaxing soak I get out and sit in a deck chair to drip dry and to just enjoy being outside in my swimsuit. Occasionally, first thing in the morning, while I still have my nightie and matching panties on. I will throw on a robe and take the dog out to potty. The back of our house is fairly secluded and there is no way that anyone could see what I have on under my robe. As someone mentioned, it's exhilarating to feel the breeze blowing up under my robe and nightie. While I cannot openly dress I can still take these small opportunities to enjoy it.

I seem to be out of step with the panties thing. I don't go out dressed but have under-dressed and gone out quite often. For me, the panties are really of no consequence: I don't really notice them. (That's still broadly true when I dress more fully at home: the panties are not a big thing.) Being old-fashioned and enjoying clothes from a past era, it's the bra, the suspender belt or girdle and stockings or tights - and, of course, the slip and dress or skirt if I'm indoors - that really work for me. Yes, the panties are there, pulled on over my belt or girdle or worn under my tights, but in all honesty I can't say I notice them or feel excited by them.

Hey Olivia, my name is Peggy, I wear panties 24/7. I am never going back to boxers. I love the way panties feel like under my pants. The girls don?t seem to mind if the boys wear panties
    Last edited by char GG; 03-10-2022 at 07:41 PM. Reason: No need to quote the OP

I wear them all the time nowadays, usually along with a bra and a cami at least, so don't really over-think the subject. Yeah, I love the feel and the look but I don't consciously think about them as I go about my daily business (OK, the bra I do, but a bra is so naturally tactile the way it hugs your body).

Contrast that with when I wore panties under my guy-clothes in public for the very first time (around 30 years ago). I was convinced that either my jeans were see-through or that everyone had X-ray vision and that the whole world knew Jimmy was wearing knickers that day.
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 03-10-2022 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
    For me, the panties are really of no consequence: I don't really notice them. (That's still broadly true when I dress more fully at home: the panties are not a big thing.)
    It's the same for me. If I wear panties underneath DRAB clothes, I don't really think about it and it doesn't do anything for me. I notice when I use the restroom, and occasionally surprise myself that I'm wearing panties. Sort of the same goes for pantyhose. For me now, I get only slight satisfaction in underdressing. I really need to see that I'm wearing femme clothes for it to be satisfying.

Same for me JulieC. Underdressing gives me very little satisfaction.

A few years back I had been to the Kilt shop and bought some Kilt accessories. That night I went for a walk in the tourist section of Victoria BC wearing my kilt in boy mode of course. But I was wearing some pink Bali panties underneath. It felt awesomely cheeky.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Silver Member
    Back in the days before cars had air conditioning girls pulled up their dresses to keep cooler. With practice they would leave a few inches of lace to be seen. Truck drivers loved the view. I loved showing my legs and some lace from my slip. Back then girls wore mostly white tops that showed your slips lace bodice. Wish for those days

I am with you, Olivia. I purposely do not underdress outdoors often so that the experience can feel fresh and exciting each time I do it. I do not ever want the experience to feel routine or ordinary,