Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing some panties outside for the 1st time!

Wearing some panties outside for the 1st time!

Well girls,

I have no idea why I haven?t done this sooner, I loved having my tighter pants on and feeling the panties and knowing I am transformed under my pants. I feel like it makes my butt look better too. Anyone else feel the same! I am so sad I?m so new to this!

XOXO
    Olivia

Wait till you go outside in a skirt with panties, the first time i did it, omg !!, the feeling is amazing, you can feel the air and freedom and your panties hugging you and..... it goes on, lol

Olivia,

I envy you. You're going one day, hopefully sooner than later, to experience going outside, but not just in panties but also legs shaved, fine hose on, skirted and as Debs says, feel that breeze on your legs for the first time.

It still feels good even though I've been out many times but the first time, that's special.

Quote Originally Posted by BustyOlivia View Post
    Well girls,

I have no idea why I haven?t done this sooner, I loved having my tighter pants on and feeling the panties and knowing I am transformed under my pants. I feel like it makes my butt look better too. Anyone else feel the same! I am so sad I?m so new to this!

XOXO
    Olivia
    Only everyone on this site lol Have fun going to the next step

Welcome to the panty group. I?ve worn panties for years. Will never go back. I used to wear pantyhose underneath, but find thigh highs are just as nice. If one runs, you still have a good one. Of course, shaved, lotioned legs add.

Olivia, I had no idea.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Panties were my first love. They are the Alpha in my journey.
    After coming out to my wife they have been all I wear for 20 years. Welcome to a brave new world.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    OMG, Olivia! Don't do that! Panties r meant to be wore UNDER your clothes!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think panties were the gateway for many of us. I don't feel dressed without my panties.
    So many new things to learn

Love to wear my pink panties, bra w breast forms every day, all day for years.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

First few times I went out under dressed was panties... thrilling to say the least. Then I added an A cup bra... even better. One cool morning wore my forms under a regular bra and yoga pants.. and went for a short 2 mile job. Wow... just wow except I need a sports bra to keep everything in place! just love the feel of it all.

Panties 24/7 is the best. I love looking through my panty drawer everyday to pick out the perfect pair.
    Crissy

There is something special about the first time you do anything on this journey. Next it will be pantyhose or a bra under your shirt. The thrill of doing what you want is wonderful.

Enjoy yourself.

It is a great feeling. I do it every day!💜
    Julianna Frances

I remember that feeling. I liked it soooo much I wear them every day now. I cant understand why i wouldnt wear them!!

Congrats, Olivia. I don't think there's a single gurl on here who doesn't get any positive vibes from wearing panties under male garb. And if mind drifts during your day and you forget you're wearing them, there'll be an instant dopamine boost the minute you visit the restroom. Good luck in your further under-dressing adventures!

I started wearing panties in June, 2020, about 4 days/week. Starting in August, 2021, I went to 24/7. I now wear panties, stockings, bras, and inserts (or breast forms) 24/7. Nothing brings on the calm quite as much as being completely underdressed. Enjoy your new journey.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Panties do not make my butt look better! Maybe a butt lift would but not panties alone.

Oh no. The panties go on the inside sweetie. No Mayer how many super heros you see doing it on the outside. I was wondering why I couldn't find a new pitchfork or torch today. Now we all know new girl wearing panties in public. Lol ok enough bad jokes. Congratulations now to get to the dress or skirt on the outside.

I have been wearing panties 24/7 for the past 10 years (bikini and string bikini) . Nothing fancy ,Just your plain colors ,black ,grey ,blue, red.

Hi Marissa,

Back in the day, 25 years ago, @ the Grand Ole Orpy, fell asleep, woke up went to restroom, what a surprise, when I felt panties and garterbelt??

Oh well, was a wonderful evening.

Davina

Platinum Member
    The only problem under dressing in a panty is the issue of using a bathroom when out and about. Otherwise, I love the feel of a nylon panty on my butt. Even better is the feel of a nylon slip sliding over a nylon panty.

There are a few first things you should try, under dressing with a bra, wearing a skirt and going out fully dressed.

You will enjoy each moment even more each time you do it.

Olivia, get out there and enjoy life.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The first time is soooo amazing, but it still feels great after many years. The first time underdressing with nylons, with bra, lacy body....... the thrills keep coming!!!!

Welcome to the party. Better late than never. I remember 40 years ago reaching back and feeling my panty lines under my school uniform slacks. I still do it today in whatever I'm wearing. So many different styles, shapes, colors, fabrics. Have fun