Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nightgowns

I am not able to sleep with my wife wearing any female things. I am thinking about asking if i can wear a long nightshirt gown to bed. I am moving slow. I have two nightgowns a vintage long one that goes down to my ankles and then a short chamise that I just bought. My wife goes into work early and most mornings I go to the gym early as well. I don't go to the gym on Friday mornings. So usually after she leaves for work I will slip into one of them and go back to sleep.

Since I have been alone it's been nightgowns every night. Flannel "granny" gowns in the cold weather (it's 8f here right now) nylon gowns in the temperate seasons and cotton lawn when it's hot.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Being single, I sleep in a satin night gown or nightie every night. Sometimes cami and tap panties. I have a cat that likes to sleep under the covers and knead on me, so I have to keep her claws trimmed so she doesn't pick the threads.

If I?m not addicted I?m pretty close. I absolutely love nightgowns, have around 50. Once I see one I like I tend to buy all the colors available except red. I like the silky tricot but have a few cotton styles.
    Nothing feels more sexy or feminine than a light pink or lavender nightgown with some lace bits. It?s one of those things that just feels right.
    Initially when I told my wife about my CD I left nightgowns out as I took it slow. She was/is fully accepting. So a little later I said I wanted a nightgown when in fact I already had a good amount. ?Wear what you want? I was overwhelmed with relief.
    I wear one to bed most nights and when we?re intimate.
    Panties got me into CD but nightgowns have kept it exciting. They may be out of fashion with certain groups but there?s seems to plenty of styles popping up.

My wife has been feeling bad and sleeping bad since the pandemic started so I volunteered to sleep downstairs most nights. So I get to wear babydoll nighties almost every night along with a shelf bra, girdle and stockings! It is heavenly. And unlike Sherry, I never get tangled up in them while sleeping. I do remember when I was young having that problem when wearing mothers sheer night gowns. But these baby dolls are silky and form fitting!

A3F914A9-6542-4D2B-A3D3-CBE8B84A21BD.jpg

In my DADT relationship, it takes a bit of cunning, or stupidity on my part to sleep in a nightgown but I do as often as I can.
    I have natural breasts so I also like wearing a bra, satin panties or a shaper under a silk dago-T when when wife sleeps in our queen bed.
    She is a early sleeper and early riser so she usually doesn't bother me.
    Hugging a pillow help keep my lingerie from being noticed as she would frown on my bra wearing.
    The wife often sleeps in a recliner as she has leg shakes and knee issues and that when I wear my Shadowline Nightgown over my lingerie.
    It is so nice feeling on my epulated and moisturized skin as the material is so soft and luxuriously feminine.
    A little Jennifer Aniston Beachscapes perfume in stregic areas and off I go into pink fog nighty night land for some wonderful beauty sleep!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I sleep in a long t-shirt type nightie every night. It has become just the thing I wear in bed and neither my wife or I even think about it any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    My wife has been feeling bad and sleeping bad since the pandemic started so I volunteered to sleep downstairs most nights. So I get to wear babydoll nighties almost every night along with a shelf bra, girdle and stockings! It is heavenly. And unlike Sherry, I never get tangled up in them while sleeping. I do remember when I was young having that problem when wearing mothers sheer night gowns. But these baby dolls are silky and form fitting!

Oh who wouldn't want to wear a darling Babydoll nightie to bed ! So Adorable !

I see that several of you sleep in Shadowline nightgowns. We don?t have these in Norway, but after browsing I most definitely will by some. It was a good idea to order for both my SO and me. But shipping from US will probably take too long to receive in time for Valentines day. Either way I think she will be pleased for a new nightgown anyway.

While I really do enjoy sleeping in nightgowns and babydoll PJs, I have to admit that some of them give me problems.

For the most part, babydolls are fine. I like the traditional ones, not the more modern ones with cups and that are split up the middle. While I can see where they are suitable for the bedroom, I'm not sure that includes sleeping. Give me the wide strap and bloomer style like in my avatar any day!

Nightgowns can be more tricky. In general, I like the shorter ones as the long ones tend to not move with me if I toss & turn. Again, I like the wider straps as the thin spaghetti straps tend to end up down my arms since there's nothing "up front" to hold them in place.

I don't want to turn this post into a commercial, but Shadowline does make some really nice sleepwear that fits the bill on several fronts. Many are mid thigh/knee length and have wide straps. The have recently started marketing one pajama top with shorts that makes for a very comfortable babydoll ensemble
    https://www.shadowlinelingerie.com/p...-shorty-pj-set
    although I'd prefer panties to shorts. Check them out and I don't think you will be disappointed...

Lacy PJs

I tried a couple of baby dolls, but I found they gave me no support, as they had straps but no band or cup shape.

So I had to wear a bra underneath, and that meant too many shoulder straps.

Now it's just the bra.

I remember the first morning I woke up still wearing a babydoll, it was amazing.

Aspiring Member
    I wear nighties most nights.
    It's strange that I tend to sleep much better if I am wearing one than if I wear anything else, or wear nothing.

I wear nightgowns most nights even during the summer. Single and live alone so the only comments I get over them are from my cat and he usually just says "meow" which I take as a compliment lol.

Almost every night I wear a nightgown. With a body briefer and sleep forms.

Unless I am with other people in the room. Then my nighttime attire does change for that night. I do have some regular pajamas for those occasions
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I recently got a long night gown and I love it. Many cami sets but the long night gown is tops for me.

I wouldn't say I'm addicted to nightgowns, but I do wear one every night.
    After I came out to my wife she made the comment that if I wanted to wear a nightgown it was fine with her. That was nearly 20 years ago and it's been what I wear every night. I also wear my bra and forms and of course panties (that's all I wear).
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Maybe when my kids learn to knock.

I wear cute girl short pajamas 99% of the time. It just feels right to wake up with at least some feeling that I'm female. It has, over the years, stopped the daily 'Oh, another day having to pretend that I'm just an average guy all day long', feeling.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I wear a nightgown every night. I prefer cotton and below the knee in length. I do not wear anything else under ny nighty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Michaels View Post
    Maybe when my kids learn to knock.

My wife and I have a lock on our bedroom door for that very reason! Same goes for the bathroom. Whenever I'm underdressed, I always lock the bathroom door. It only takes one mistake for them to find out, and they don't need to know.

I have now ordered my first Shadowline nightgowns - https://www.shadowlinelingerie.com/p...eeve-nightgown. Ivory for my SO and Silver for myself. Can?t wait for us to get dressed in these beautiful gowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Catinka View Post
    I have now ordered my first Shadowline nightgowns.
    I'm sure that you will really like them... especially that style!

Lacy PJs

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post

I love that baby-doll, I'd love to wear that, it looks very sexy and I imagine my boyfriend would love seeing me wear it to bed.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catinka View Post
    I have now ordered my first Shadowline nightgowns - https://www.shadowlinelingerie.com/p...eeve-nightgown. Ivory for my SO and Silver for myself. Can?t wait for us to get dressed in these beautiful gowns.
    Good choice. I have that style in red, black and silver.