Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nightgowns

Nightgowns

For about 20 years ago I started wearing silky nightgowns to bed, often with corselette and breastforms. This was when I still was married to my ex wife. She was accepting, but didn?t want me to wear too often so I usually wore only one or two nights a week. When we divorced I started wearing every night until I met my SO about 8 years ago. Until I told her about my crossdressing (a few months into our relationship), I obviously couldn?t wear when we slept together. Fortunstely she had no problem with my crossdressing so from that day I have worn nightgown almost every night.

Until we met my SO had not slept in nightgown since she was a kid. After some months lying next to me in my gown, she said she also would like to try. The fabric felt so nice she said. I told her she could try one of mine that I had never used (bought wrong size). Next morning she ordered a new one for herself, actually same model as one of my gowns - just different size.

We now both sleep in nightgowns every night, often
    in similar models. Only difference is that I also need a corselette or a bra to keep my breastforms in place. Even in summer I find it difficult to sleep without a nightgown, but in the hottest nights I would not use my breastforms.

Any one else ?addicted? to nightgowns?

Catinka

I like satin night gowns in the cold weather but go with nothing when the temperature goes up. My wife prefers a tee shirt in the cold weather.
    So many new things to learn

I sleep in a nightie every night. I have 1 satin nightie and several polyester nighties. I like them all. I wear either a bra or lace bralette with my breast forms. My wife isn't a fan; but, she does tolerate it.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I'm in a short nylon gown every night. With the occasional long gown in winter and babydoll in summer. I'm just occasional with wearing sleep bra and forms to bed.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

I just bought my first slip nightgown for this past christmas. prior to that i was wearing a couple of gowns that were more like long t-shirts. My wife is tolerating it for now, and i'm ready to add a few more slip or babydolls to my wardrobe as I've been sleeping much better in the slipgown.

I love being a girl
    My wife doesn't understand, but sort of tolerates, my CD'ing. It's been this way for 44 years. For a couple of years now we have been sleeping in separate rooms. This has allowed me to wear pantys and a chemise or camisole to bed each night. I sometimes wear a bra as well, but no breast forms; I keep them for regular wear, not sleeping. In the hot weather I sleep on top of the sheets and enjoy being under the doona when it's cooler.

Non-Binary Princess Britney Summers's Avatar
    You are so lucky. Any ways I have some night gowns too, and 2 full slips that I sleep in, I love the full length night gowns. We sleep seperately as well.

I have tried nightgowns but I usually end up all knotted up so I no longer wear them. My wife has bought me a few women’s sleep pants that I really like. I wear them with panties and a tee shirt.
    Crissy

I like a lightweight maxi dress if I get the chance(rare!)

Platinum Member
    My wife and I sleep apart for medical reasons. I have thirty nightgowns. I still have my first nightgown my wife and I bought together for me back in 1972. Several years ago when she was clearing out the back of her side of the walk-in closet she tossed the ones that no longer fit her onto the bed and told me to take what ever I wanted. She knew there was only one that would fit me. It was the first one I bought her in 1971, not knowing women's sizes yet. It swam on her. The one she gave me is a midi (on me) white peignoir. Mine from 1972 is a midi pink peignoir. Over the years I bought several more for when I went on the road for a week at a time. With the recent Covid lock downs and my wife retiring I have almost no time other than bedtime to express myself. Now I have thirty nightgowns. I sleep in a bra and panty and a nightgown. Sometimes I add a full slip by Velrose which has a 34 inch natural waist. My wife is a late riser. I'm up by 7:30 AM and end up every morning banging away on this keyboard attired in my night wear under an ankle length fluffy robe. The Pacific Northwest has cool nights, so even during the summer it is cool enough for a nightgown under a light blanket. I have found ebay is a good source for nightgowns, if you're willing to pay the price.

Catinka, I have lots of vanity fair nightgowns. Several other brands as well. Other than underdressing, nightgowns are how I most commonly express myself.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    I sleep alone most nights as my wife is DADT. I sleep with bra, forms and panty girdle (to keep the kit in place!) and usually a full slip, occasionally a nightgown.
    Vikky.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I've been sleeping in full slips for the longest time. My wife has bought silky nightgowns long and short but I don't know why I just can't get into them. They don't feel the same as a slip

I sleep in my Shadowline nightgown less bra to let my girls be free every night.

Every night, for years. Shadow Line and Vanity Fair, long, short, sleeved, sleeveless, petti panties, and whatever else jumps out.

Every night a nightgown or fem sleep pants and fem top with panties and silky bralette.🙂

Oh yes I am Catinka! I absolutely love beautiful/romantic/bridal lingerie and have a closet full of it. I wear it to bed almost every night and I have several gorgeous satin nightgowns and bridal negligees that I wear for my boyfriend. Needless to say things are great between us in the bedroom.

not new anymore just shy VickieBonne's Avatar
    Almost every night. My bride orders gowns for me when She orders for herself. I do the same for her. Were on the bamboo cloth nighties now. So comfy!

My wife is going to be out of town for a week in February. I can't wait to sleep in the nightgowns I have purchased for the week of her absence. In the past I have sleep in pantyhose when she was away.
    She doesn't know about by crossdressing. I have made some comments over the years about crossdressing and she is very disgusted about it. I have given her my opinion hoping she would have a different opinion. Her feelings remain the same.
    So I only dress when I get the chance.

It's a babydoll and matching panties for me every night and usually for a few hours into the next morning now that I'm retired, and my wife is fine with it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I find wearing nitegowns to be very uncomfortable. As I get knotted up in them and don't sleep well.

However, I occasionally enjoy wearing a girdle, bra, and forms to bed.

I find the feel to be very distracting. And, if I have a lot of things running thru my mind, I can fall asleep easier thinking about how they feel!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Valentines Day is coming up. Maybe you could buy a nightgown for each of you. Maybe matching ones? Its hard to beat nightgowns they are amazing and can be ohhh soooo sexy!

Occasionally my spouse's sinuses act up and she sleeps in the chair, giving me the bed to myself. This winter I've taken advantage of the situation and slip on a pair of tights and a slip nightgown. The tights do more for me than the nightgown, but it is still fun.

Addicted? I don't really think so, but I do wear a nightie every night, and well into the morning. That and panties are the only "ok" things to wear - per wife's comfort level.
    And - the nighties need to be pretty simple. Not too "girlie" or sexy. that's OK with me. I'm not particularly "girly" or sexy looking to start with, and I look silly if I dress up that way.

The wife? she never wears nighties. It's PJ's for her, all the way.
    Funny, but I've tried PJ's and they drive me nuts... no matter the gender they're made for. In the "bad old" (non-dressing) days, I slept wearing only undies.

I just like the sily ones. I have 12 nitegowns. I use the longer ones for winter and the shorter for summer. Every time I go shopping thats the 1st thing I look for. Also My wife doesn't say anything about me wearing nitegowns. Yes I'm addicted to nite gowns, Denise