Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nightgowns

Not just nightgowns but, from time to time, a cami with shorts or floor-length trousers (thank you ASOS Tall range), however all this talk of babydolls reminds me that there's one I'd love to have:

CD2.jpg

Just perfect, and clearly intended for when emerging from the closet.

I usually wear pajama set or sleepshirt, I have a nightgown, but not liking it particularly. That reminds, I need to get some more sleepwear, I now actually have only a couple, old ones had to be thrown out, because it became increasingly hard to clean...
    In summer for most part I am sleeping naked And as for panties, no I don't use panties, I really love feeling of freedom when resting.

I truly love little satin nighties, but they're not practical in the cold winter months. I had one set of women's fleece pajamas which were practical but not very sexy. To fix that I just bought a bunch of pretty fleece tops and bottoms that I can mix-and-match. They are much prettier and much more fun, but now I have to decide what combo to wear every night!

Silver Member
    I will have to admit to being addicted as well. Over the course of a lot of years, my wife has gone from hating to see me in a dress to wanting us to wear matching nightgowns. We haven't found just great right one yet, so I just have to keep shopping til I get it right. ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Secret View Post
    I love that baby-doll, I'd love to wear that, it looks very sexy and I imagine my boyfriend would love seeing me wear it to bed.
    Go for it Jessica! From Target, like $22! Also comes in pink. Think they came out for Valentines Day. Better hurry!

Click Here to Go To Target and View Nightie
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-13-2022 at 11:37 PM.

Almost impossible to find a good sleep item. Best I have found is "chemise"with molded cups, but there is only one vendor, rhonda shear. Always looking for others.

Criteria:
    -- molded cups. Shelf bra might work if really bra and not just fabric layer. Bra bands do not work.
    -- soft fabric material that is not hot. Just looking for softness and tad of warmth
    -- length to top of thighs. That eliminates the baby doll as too short.
    -- top can be straps to short sleeves, not long sleeves.

Don't care what it's labeled, gown, chemise, night shirt. It's like the impossible dream.

Hello, SirDonna.

Re
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDonna View Post
    "chemise"with molded cups ... Always looking for others.
    Have you seen these?

Chemise-nightie moulded cups.jpg

They seem to have removable shapers for the cups, come in a variety of colours and are frequently advertised on eBay.

I think they look lovely but they're from the far east and don't seem to come in a size large enough for me.

Fi.

No I have not. They may work, but we stopped ebay business years ago and don't trust the site.

That was the 1st kind of female clothing I ever wore. I used to keep it under my bed in an old radio box beneath a pile of marvel comic books. I had to wait until my three brothers were asleep and then I'd slowly lower myself down to the floor and slip it on. Then I'd get back into bed under the covers. I couldn't sleep without wearing my nighty.

I often wear a long sleepshirt of some type or satin pajamas in the winter. I also have a few Exquisite Form long and short gowns. They are nothing fancy but I find them very comfortable so I enjoy sleeping in them.

I came to CD'ing later in life and one of the first things I did was start wearing nightgowns. I currently have a short black cotton and a short red satin for summer, a few heavier cotton ones for milder weather and long ones for winter. A few years ago I bought a winter gown and when my wife saw it she immediately went down to the store and bought one for herself. She now makes my winter gowns but doesn't make her own! I wouldn't wear anything else to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona Manchmal View Post
    ...all this talk of babydolls reminds me that there's one I'd love to have:

CD2.jpg

Just perfect, and clearly intended for when emerging from the closet.
    Wow! That is certainly my style too! I wonder where it comes from and who makes it...

Lacy PJs