Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First purchase

First purchase

Do you remember your first purchase into the wonderful world of CDing?

If so, what was it?

Do you still have it?

My first purchase was a sweater and jeans from a local thrift store. And yes I still have them, and hope to buy more clothes and accessories in the future.

My first purchase was a skirt and 2 pair of thigh highs from Janets Closet. I cringe every time I see some one talking about purging. I don't care what happens I will never give up my femme stuff.

I agree, unless it's more of a trade in type situation where I'm exchanging certain clothes for better ones.

My first purchase was when I was about 12. I saved up my money and went shopping at the Kresge's (not sure on spelling) to purchase a garter belt and nylons. I would hide them in the attic of our garage. When the opportunity came, I would put on my garter belt and nylons and spend as much time as possible in them. I have been in the closet my entire life and like many of us, I have pruged several times in fear of getting caught. Just today I purchased nyons, panty hose and a sweater. That are now hiding in the house until the occasion arises to be Gina.

My first purchase was about 20 months ago at a Dollar General. I purchased a 2 pack of Hanes microfiber hipster panties. They didn't last long once I realized how much I enjoy lace panties. With one exception, every pair of panties I have is lace. Without counting, I likely have 25 - 30 pair. The only ones I've found that seem to fit perfect are Secret Treasures from Walmart. I have tried more expensive brands; but, they just don't fit well. Thus, I'm stuck totally enjoying panties that only cost appx. $2.50/pair.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Love hearing these stories! Were you nervous when you made your first purchase? I was and still am.

My first purchase was a skirt at Walmart. I no longer have it. While since I was 12 years old I have always had some girl clothes many of those have been gotten rid of over the years. That skirt was actually gotten rid of not long ago. Ot was worn out and didn't fit well any more so had to go for something better.

My first purchase was hold ups from Tesco. I alway loved the look and feel of nylons, and just felt compelled to see what they were like on me. I've been hooked ever since! Obviously they are long gone and have been replaced hundreds of times with different styles, colours, denier etc. I love them.

I love being a girl
    Back in 1978 I told my wife her nylon panty felt wonderful and that I thought they would feel nice to wear. (I had been wearing my mother's and hers for years and she had no idea.) I asked if I could wear hers and she allowed me too. Next week we bought a lovely soft pink nylon full brief from Target together. My first item that was all my own.

Since then I have have many pairs, currently about 3 dozen, and panties are my 'go to' item when dressing, closely followed by a bra. the first purchase I made myself was a panty and bra set from Target as well and I was as nervous as anything. I still get a little nervous every time after all these years.
    I love being a girl

I bought a dress at Target. Then decided it looked stupid with no boobs so I bought a bra. It just went crazy after that! Panties, pantyhose, high heels, a tiny little jacket, just for the one dress. Since that crazyness it was gotten muck worse!!

Now when I buy a dress, I scratch my head and think, "What do I have, or need to go with it?" and the credit card suffers!

I bought a pair of snakeskin print heels. All the time while they were on the way I have been shopping for tops to go with the heels and a shiny black miniskirt. I ordered a leopard top, but doesn't fit! Bummer! Back to do more shopping!

I think I'd love to see those heels someday! They sound amazing. I've been wanting to purchase a mini skirt and some sort of top to go with it, but just haven't gotten around to it. Perhaps tomorrow!

I can't remember my first purchase, I know it was lingerie but don't remember it with specificity. However, about 15 years ago when I decided to get it back into dressing fully, I bought a wool skirt and satin blouse that was on the unclaimed rack at the local dry cleaners.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My first in store purchase was bra and lipstick. I was very nervous. Great thing about self check out at Wal-Mart. No cashier to give you a stink eye any more.

Someone added the question about being nervous. I know I was with the first purchase. However, my 2nd purchase was at Kohl's during the pandemic and checkout lines were long with spacing between people. The lady in front of me and the lady behind me didn't give the Maidenform lace panties in my hands a 2nd look nor did the checkout clerk (woman). My first purchase at Walmart was a 6 pack of lace panties and a 3 pack of thigh high stockings. The young lady checkout clerk didn't bat an eye ringing them up. This was all back in June/July, 2020. I haven't been nervous since then.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather76 View Post
    Someone added the question about being nervous. I know I was with the first purchase. However, my 2nd purchase was at Kohl's during the pandemic and checkout lines were long with spacing between people. The lady in front of me and the lady behind me didn't give the Maidenform lace panties in my hands a 2nd look nor did the checkout clerk (woman). My first purchase at Walmart was a 6 pack of lace panties and a 3 pack of thigh high stockings. The young lady checkout clerk didn't bat an eye ringing them up. This was all back in June/July, 2020. I haven't been nervous since then.
    I'm happy for you! I'm glad you have more courage than I currently do. I would love to one day be able to both buy with confidence and go on a bit of a shopping spree with my wife. One of these days perhaps...

Totally unrelated to this thread but I just want to comment about how many new members, Jan 2022, members that have posted on this topic.
    I personally think it is wonderful, Thank You!
    Crissy

My first significant purchase(s) were a royal blue kimono and beige block heel sandals. Bought the kimono on Amazon, but bought the sandals at DSW store, even tried them on while in my usual male mode - no one said a thing. I still got them, as these purchases were just this past August 2021, and enjoy wearing them. I'll have to share some pics with you all sometime.
    Last edited by Kris Burton; 01-31-2022 at 10:27 PM.

About 10 years ago, coming back after a purge, and all I could find in the place were a couple of pairs of fairly tired panties. So I went into a local store, in guy mode of course, and selected and paid for a half-dozen pairs. I bought a bra as well. I was so nervous, but nothing happened. Not long after, I went to a charity store and bought a skirt (which I still have and love).
    Now I think nothing of just going in and buying everything from dresses to shoes, and always in guy mode. I've yet to have a noticeable reaction.

My first purchase was more than 30 years ago. After thinking about it for a while I went to a Target and purchased some cheap satin string bikinis and a few nylon hi-cuts. A few weeks or months later I think I returned for a black knit skirt and a bralette. Yes, I still have those items. The panties probably wouldn't fit but the skirt still does.

My first purchase was a pair of panties in 1974 lol. lasted a long time however been gone a very long time lol

my first was a green dress a black full slip a pink bra and garter and panty set i still have the dress and bra and garter but dnot fit any of it but dress

I can vaguely remember but I think it was a full slip. I think I still have it after forty years.

I'm hoping to muster up enough courage to make a purchase today, I'd love to have another outfit or two. I always think that someone is going to get upset or something silly will happen, but it hasn't yet.

First ever was a pair of pantyhose. They are long gone, they "ran" away.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I remember my first purchase, twenty or so years ago, was a brown suede skirt. It no longer fits, but I still have it. Maybe someday i can squeeze into it again.