Thread: Got a Shot

Got a Shot

Went to the pharmacy to get a Shingles shot. After one of my friends got Shingles. Went into the pharmacy they said they could do shot right now. I said OK went in a little room and rolled up my sleeve for the shot. Oh no said the pharmacist it has to go up by your shoulder I had to unbutton my shirt showing my pink bra and pink cami. He said nothing knowing he could my left side and boob. Just told me to come back in 2 months for my second shot.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Good for you because shingles is no joke... As to RX folks, they worked so hard the last couple of years and Im not really sure what your point is...Their professionals... In two months you can underdress or not.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Glenda, Good for you on getting the Shingles shot, I have decided to get it also but just have not done it yet.
    As for you being underdressed I put Pharmacists in the same category as Doctors and Nurses, they are professionals and do not care
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Definitely wise to get the shingles shot. I have known quie a few people who suffered with shingles. They were all miserable for weeks. And as we all know by now, medical professionals do not care what we are wearing

I got it too. We all could quite possible live forever.

I got my two shingles shots this summer.

Marion

I got my two shingle shots. I rather have the shots than the Shingles.

Banned Read only
    And, do not forget the pneumococcal vaccinations. If you're a senior and have not or do not know what shots are recommended, do some research on-line. If you're not seeing a doctor for annual check-ups, do it! Check your Medicare handbook to see what is covered on an annual basis.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Yes, at over 70 years old my doctor recommended and I got the pneumococcal vaccine during my annual physical. and routine blood analysis.

Fortunately, I do no have any conditions that require any medications and normally I just need to see him once a year...and want to keep it that way .
    So I get all recommended (for me) vaccines.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 02-01-2022 at 01:07 PM.

Mod note:

I think the intent of this thread was to say that the pharmacist saw her pink bra and cami - while she was getting a vaccine.. Not a thread about getting vaccines. Please comment on the OP's topic.

If you want to talk about vaccines, there is an active Vaccine thread in the Lounge.
    Last edited by char GG; 02-01-2022 at 02:54 PM.

They are professinals and are expected to be. ANNNND who knows maybe he was wearing his too!! or maybe he was like "hmmm I think I would like to try that" and is now in his wifes closet! Way to hang in there and be you!!!

While getting vaccines my Dr did not see a bra strap or panties. But it is not like I tried to hide it from him. Actually his nurse asked me if I was on hormones.

I kind of wish I was.

Glenda, glad you got the shot. I got mine in September, but the next day I was sick as a dog.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I think the more we go out dressed or underdress people just treat us with respect.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

The exact same thing happened to me when I got my Covid booster last week. Doc wanted the shoulder so I had to take my top off, and I had my black bralette and a cami on but no forms. He didn't even raise an eyebrow.

Not the same but similar. I went for my covid shot. Had to show ID. No big deal except it still has my male name, oh well. The lady taking the paperwork completed my nails and they lady who gave me the shot liked my skirt. I dont feel either was sarcastic. Point is they don't care and your are likely not the first one and probably not the last.

I'm another one that was wearing a bra when I got my covid booster. Had to take my arm out and it clearly exposed my bra. No big deal.