Thread: Bra No longer Optional!

Bra No longer Optional!

It finally hit me today.

Whilst dressed as a male, I had to return home to slip into a bra, as I was feeling heavy & wobbly. I felt so relieved at being supported.

I have been expanding fairly well over the last few months, having to increase to a C cup.

But then I thought about the summer, with thin tops and straps & pointy bits showing. I'm going to be caught!

What will really get you ? caught ? is having a suntan to match.

Sandi

Id love to wear one full time
    Julianna Frances

Right! I have already been thinking about the same thing. Not sure what im going to do about it at the moment. I am lucky enuff that i get to dress freely at home so that will help some!!

Welcome to the 1960's when women burned their bras.

Congratulations on the growth. A problem that I wish I had. 😉

Welcome to the club, girlfriend! We will be the only ones on the beach this summer wearing two tees and a sweatshirt! Maybe set a new fashion tread! At least I have two good excuses, old man boobs and a pituitary gland issue! Need to wear a tee shirt that says My Eyes Are Up Here! Lol.

SPF 50 athletic wear will prevent sun tan lines from your bra.

If you are caught or want to be caught you could wear low cut Tee shirts to show them off.
    As well as bra styles that will emphasize cleavage.

Marion

Loose darker shirts unless feeling risqu? and not going places people will touch you and all will be good.

I have been caught several times by a adjuster or strap showing though the back of my shirt. I quit worrying about it and when asked on three occasions about me wearing a bra I have told people yes I wear a bra and I like too and a bra covers my nipples so they don?t show from years of weightlifting

Well, there are plenty of fat men with B cup or larger breasts, so it's always optional.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Reality Check
    I would like to know how everyone is growing their own boobs! Me, I have to stick on a pair if I want "breasts".

Of course, I don't think I would be satisfied with anything less than a "C" cup, prefferably a "D" cup and either would certainly be a problem in the summer time when I'm wearing a T shirt or no shirt at all.

Realistically, to continue living as a "male", I should probably stick with the "stick on" boobs.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I would like to know how everyone is growing their own boobs!
    Realistically, to continue living as a "male", I should probably stick with the "stick on" boobs.
    I, too would like to know how others are succeeding without full HRT or implants. But, the rules here prevent such discussions.

I do think that if they grew in over time that it wouldn't be a problem: even in male mode.

Reality Check
    A guy running around toppless at the beach or a pool with a pair of "D" cup breasts would probably have some problems.
    Krisi

I think I am now a natural A+. I could care less about what people think when I wear just a T-shit and slacks in male attire. Can't do that right now it is to cold.

About 10 yrs ago during a yr doc check, I was advised by my female GP that my breast which I always considered to be moobs, had expanded enough that I needed to A: have them removed, or B: properly support them As I hate to have surgery for anything other than critical needs, I decided for the latter, and informed my wife of my choice. I also had my hormone levels checked, and found that as I aged, my T dropped drastically, while my E levels were increasing, probably the reason for the new growth. After a few years, these levels have flattened out quite a bit, so probably something to do with age or the prostrate meds I was on?
    While I had dabbled over my 6 decades to that point with crossdressing which other than my medical support hose and choice of ladies panties under these and she was not aware of that, this was a big step in along those lines, and when she accepted it, I went out for a proper bra fitting. Since that point, I have been wearing a bra along with my fore mentioned panties and support hose, daily.
    Now into my 70's, that isn't even a topic of discussion any longer, but as I am now losing weight, many of my ladies jeans have gone into the scrape pile as they are much too big in the butt after losing 30 lbs. Interesting, my moobs are still there and are starting to seem more prominent.
    Girls have all the fun!!!

Reality Check
    Several years ago, my left breast started growing. Actually, it was just around the nipple and perhaps 3/4 of an inch in depth. I went to the doctor and she gave me a breast exam right there in front of my wife and then sent me for a mamagram at the hospital.

Nothing was found and the growth eventually went away on it's own. I imagine that my left breast is slightly bigger than my right breast, but if it is, it's a very minor difference.
    Krisi