Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've Notice Something

Hi Glenda,
    Yes, it is much easier! I live in Portland Oregon and we are almost the status quo. No second glances, no comments, no judgment (well almost none). Things are getting better, they are getting better every day. Thanks for the observation.
    Brenda

Reality Check
    I suspect that much of this new acceptance is in your mind. We don't know what people are thinking and most folks are not going to call you out or make a scene, but they still find the idea of a man prancing around in a wig and fake breasts as "perverted".

There are parts of the country and parts of towns and cities where crossdressing is accepted, but in general, it is still seen as perverted.
    Krisi

Silver Member
    I completely agree that people are seeing crossdressing as NO BIG DEAL, which is how I want it to be. I'm almost always in a skirt when I'm out in public. These days, I'm even getting compliments from men.

Each and every one of us that gets out there in a dress is breaking down barriers and making it easier for the rest of us to do the same. By dressing in the same presentable way women do, we're showing the world that there's nothing wrong or threatening about us.