Thread: Ever let the GG's decide what outfit you'll be wearing?

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar

Ever let the GG's decide what outfit you'll be wearing?

You can take this question any way you want.

Just curious of various answers?

For me, I dress literally every day, nowadays -- albeit typically in guy-mode (still presenting as a dude).

Oh, and never at work, heh. Wouldn't want to anyway, really.

So, sometimes during the day, I think of what type of outfit/pieces I might throw on, once I get home & shower.

Leaning one way? Okay, sounds good! Will probably go with that.

And then -- it happens!

I'll see a GG wearing a pair of black leggings, for example. Okay, she looks nice.

A little later on? Another with black leggings. And another. And another. All day long.

Welp, looks like it's a black leggings day for the GG's today! And that wasn't what I was planning on wearing... But ya know what? Let's just join the party & go with a nice pair of black leggings!

Exactly what happened today, as a matter of fact.

Can happen with anything really. And it doesn't have to be a bunch of GG's wearing something. It might only be one who I notice wearing the same color/shade that I was originally thinking of wearing later on... And she was obviously a sign, LOL!

Ahh, the strange power that GG's unknowingly wield.

Anyway, I dunno, stuff like that.

So, does anything remotely similar ever happen with you?

Or, how about a more direct thing, like your cool & encouraging wife/GF choosing an outfit for you?

Do share!

I?ve used GGs I don?t know for inspiration, or sent my wife a message to ? pick me out an outfit?. In the beginning, her outfits for me were pretty basic . But, she has learned my style and usually does quite well now. Every now and then she?ll just find my softest clothing and say it?s that kind of night. Works for me
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Quote Originally Posted by ellbee View Post
    I'll see a GG wearing a pair of black leggings, for example. Okay, she looks nice. A little later on? Another with black leggings. And another. And another. All day long. Welp, looks like it's a black leggings day for the GG's today!
    Some years back, I was on a college campus and noticed a lot of young women wearing black leggings. I decided to do a little survey. This was in winter time. I decided to count how many women out of the next 100 I saw were wearing black leggings. The total? 88. Out of 100 young women, 88 were all wearing black leggings. 88!

Can happen with anything really. And it doesn't have to be a bunch of GG's wearing something. It might only be one who I notice wearing the same color/shade that I was originally thinking of wearing later on... And she was obviously a sign, LOL!
    I've been influenced by what I sometimes see being worn, to be sure. I see how nicely dressed someone is and think, "Wow! I'd like to wear that!". Of course, I usually internally snap myself back to reality and realize it would never look that good on me!

Man Smart (Woman Smarter)

You can take this question any way you want.

...So, does anything remotely similar ever happen with you?

Or, how about a more direct thing, like your cool & encouraging wife/GF choosing an outfit for you?

Do share!
    That's right~ de woman is (uh) smarter!"

Femmes have been my greatest influence since grade school. While I never recognized it then, I now can reflect on my earliest memories in childhood, and consider that admiration (and eventually lust) has guided me down this path, and I savor it. Ellbee took the words right out of my mouth in her intro to this topic! Yes, women around me- whether familiar, or strangers- can impact my mood as easily as a song. I've also been fortunate to have (had) a SO participate in this lifestyle- and that, to me has been the ultimate connection. I like to please, so when my partner, a cis-woman, expresses confidence, boldness, and desire to engage this side of me, it's simply ecstatic!

In these times, she might have picked out an something from my collection I had paired previously, or she creates a new ensemble (and this includes advising me against a particular article occasionally). Another time, we were both smitten by someone we saw, or met together! Of course, shopping is itself intoxicating, so she might find a completely new piece which she was curious to see on me. I'd come to think that I was sometimes the embodiment of a favorite doll that a young girl may play dress-up with, and we rekindled the joy she experienced with make-believe.
    "It is a great thing to know our vices." - Cicero

WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects or any other reasons...you DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Funny you know the other day I almost asked my GF if she wanted me to wear a particular outfit preference for date night...She was not feeling well so I ensured she had a good meal/s clean etc.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

MY wife is my main inspiration for my outfit choice/purchases. And weather girls.

So many times I've seen an attractive lady wearing a well put together look while out at the local mall, and of course it gets me thinking...how would I look wearing her outfit or carrying her designer hand bag or I wonder where she bought those cute shoes. Other times my late wife would suggest a different outfit than what I was originally planning to wear when we went out. So I would have to answer with an empathic yes!
    Jill

Absolutely, I see women all the time and think I wish I could wear that right now. For example, I recently attended a wedding and I was for sure thinking that for all the gowns.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Absolutely. My wife is a former model and an expert in fashion, makeup, etc. I always ask her for her opinion and or help, especially with makeup. When she is out shopping, occasionally she?ll pick something up she thinks I will both like and look good wearing. She?s never been wrong as she knows all my sizes. Once, out of curiously, mentioned a push up bra. She ordered one. It fit perfectly and feels wonderful.

A few times my wife has selected an outfit for me. It's not often though and usually when I ask her to because I can't decide.
    There were a few times when she did my makeup to attain a certain look that I was not good at and once when she did my hair for a special Christmas party.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    Yes, my sister has and there was SA at Avenue that would challenge me to create a look. That was alot if fun.
    Sara

Platinum Member
    Yes, sort of. I have photographed myself in different outfits and invited several of my GG friends to comment on which one to wear for an evening out with them. I think we all enjoyed it!

Silver Member
    Wait, are you asking crossdressers and trans folx if they are inspired deeply by what they see women wear?
    How could the answer be anything but yes?

The way you question reads however is have you ever had women directly tell you what to wear. Not too much, but there have been occasions where I have gotten opinions on what matched or looked better.

One time in particular, I was going to the Crossport Holiday dance, and I took my daughter. I took her to a hair salon before we went, and I got hair cut (guys cut no wig). I went ahead ahead and got changed into my dress and fixed my makeup, and donned my wig. I asked their opinion on which shoes and earrings. They were happy to give advice. Funny, no one in the salon was any good at putting on false eyelashes though!

When Im going out shopping, I let my wife give me the once over before I go out, this ensures I have everything right to blend in, lol

My wife is always willing to help me decide what to wear and has chosen an outfit for me. We talk all the time about what people are wearing.

Reality Check
    I have never let GGS decide what I am wearing as you described, but in general, I try to dress as a GG would for the time of day and occasion. Specifically, I would not wear a cocktail dress and heels to stroll around the mall or the city streets, I would dress as a woman would. That would be casual clothes, shoes and jewelry.
    Krisi

Yes my wife at times requests or suggests lingerie. Often she helps do up the back garters on my stockings.
    I wear lingerie daily under my boy cloths.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    If I'm pressed for time, say before work, I might lean out of the shower and ask my wife to get clothes out for me. She'll just grab the first pair of panties she sees along with dude mode clothes for work. Nothing exciting or special anymore.
    Life is too short to be boring.

I get way too much supervision when in guy mode from my wife! And a lot of Your Going to Wear That? I can not imagine her telling me what female outfits I should or should not wear! End up dressing like her, jeans and a sweatshirt. Nope, not going to happen!

Actually, Karren, that's just how I dress if I want to not really be noticed - jeans and a unisex top over my C-cup forms, sandals, a bit of plain jewellery and a wig.
    I did it today, actually, but substituted a baseball cap for the wig. The cap covered my bald patch and what was visible could have belonged to either sex. I was out and about all day, but in a town some distance from home - if I was clocked there was no indication of it. And I had a great time.

I have one female friend that knows and we go shopping together. She?s tall as well so we have very similar tastes.

My girlfriend is usually who decides what I’m going to wear. I’m amazed by her choices and even not matching my tastes sometimes, I feel safer. Usually the heels are lower, skirts are longer.

This last weekend she suggested the ‘heel week’, during this week, from monday to Sunday, we must wear heels 100% of the time we are at home. She is choosing for both of us. Isn’t she a dream girl?!

Her first choice for me was this pablo sandals4DCA0DF0-5512-4F8C-8AC6-55356FBDAEC4.jpg