Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scandalous, Shameful, Exciting

Scandalous, Shameful, Exciting

What's the most scandalous thing you've ever done in your life to fuel the fire of your desires?

We've probably all done things that we regret, yet, given the opportunity, would likely do again. Confession can be cathartic and this forum is a great place to divulge secrets that we would normally rather take to the grave.

In my case, I have always had a deep fascination for two specific things... flight attendants and pantyhose. This is my kryptonite. I used to work at a very renowned hotel that catered to the rich and famous along with a multitude of travelers and tourists. I worked the morning shift and we had a contract with a regional airline that brought in two flight crews every day. As the front desk office manager, I checked hundreds of beautiful flight attendants in and out over the years. I often had drinks with them in the hotel lounge and even had some as overnight guests in my house.

My shift started at 7am and that was the time when the day flight crew left. The housekeeping department didn't begin until 8am which allowed me the opportunity to enter the rooms of the flight attendants who had just checked out. Nine out of 10 times I would find a discarded pair of pantyhose. It was like being a kid in a candy store. I would take the nylons home and launder them before putting them on. It made me dizzy with excitement knowing that I was wearing a pair of pantyhose that a pretty flight attendant had worn the previous day.

Scandalous? Yes.
    Shameful? Yes.
    Exciting? Absolutely.

I'm not proud of what I did, but that's the point of this post.

What's your scandalous secret?

Platinum Member
    Honestly, I would rather not remember.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Honestly, I would rather not remember.

The most scandalous and shameful thing I have ever done, which no one else knows about, and I will take to my grave, turned out to be not very exciting or pleasurable after all.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

You laundered them? OMG, why?
    Last edited by char GG; 02-06-2022 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the OP

At a party at a female friends house when I was about 17, I went to the loo and there were a pair of strappy high heels in my size discarded on the floor O_O, I locked the door and spent like 45 mins wearing them.
    Last edited by pob; 02-06-2022 at 06:36 PM.

Entered into a woman-less beauty contest and that was when I was just starting to dress. Still have the dress and heels.

I am guessing not everyone will want to share their most scandalous endeavors.

Kind of like the saying ? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ?. Some secrets should probably stay secrets.

Sandi

When I was in the navy I was on watch one night, all by myself in the hangar. I went into the women's restroom where they had lockers and found a bra hanging in an unlocked locker. I put it in my pocket and when I was alone in my room the next day tried it on. It didn't fit so I threw it in the dumpster. Even if it had fit, I would have had to get rid of it soon, lest it be discovered..... Sorry, whoever's bra that was!

I have often been a bad girl. As a child and teen, I associated trying on my mother's and sister's clothes with solitary pleasure. Around the age of 10, I also slept in my older cousin's home. She was about to enter a beauty pageant. I secretly tried on her gown and broke her tiara by accident. No one has ever discovered the truth. As an adult, I stopped this disgusting practice but still once took advantage of a housesitting to try on a friend's wedding dress (no sexual play, just trying on the irresistible dress). Finally, my sister had given me a box of old clothes to donate to an association. Nothing very interesting, mostly jeans and t-shirts but also a purple dress that I knew very well from having tried it on so many times when we were both still living with our mother. I kept the dress, a blouse, a tank top and a scarf for myself. Afterwards it was a gift for the poor and I was poor at this time... I don't talk about how more naughtier I had been in some websites

Banned Read only
    The moderators on here preclude me from posting what I might consider most scandalous, shameful, and exciting. Let's just say that the bar got increasingly higher as years past until the pandemic hit. My life has been surprisingly tame since then and I am very much OK with that.

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaPVD View Post
    The moderators on here preclude me from posting what I might consider most scandalous, shameful, and exciting. Let's just say that the bar got increasingly higher as years past until the pandemic hit. My life has been surprisingly tame since then and I am very much OK with that.
    Thank You Monica
    Much appreciated lol
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Well, Cecily, that might be DARING, and certainly "shocking" and "scandalous" to some prudes. But I can?t call it anything to be ashamed of., so who cares what they think? You did no harm to anybody, after all. These were discarded pantyhose, so as it's not as if you were actually "stealing"!

I? have to confess I've done worse than that. When I was young I did in fact steal a skirt from an early girlfriend of mine. I just couldn?t resist it. I loved wearing that skirt of hers. Curiously, she never found it was missing, as far as I know. Perhaps she got tired of wearing it and preferred her newer clothes.

We can buy anything on the Internet these days, from used, rare and out-of-print books (my favorite) to traditional mercury clinical thermometers from China. unobtainable elsewhere. Unfortunately I?ve found the latter were of deplorably poor quality. I?m all in favor of the ?free market.? I?ve also read that there?s a thriving market among some for women?s used underwear. That's not my bag, but it's amusing to know that a few women out there are making a profit from this, when they can sell a pair of used panties for more than they cost in a store. If only the same applied to the used car market, where depreciation, not appreciation, ,is the rule!

Quote Originally Posted by April Rose View Post
    The most scandalous and shameful thing I have ever done, which no one else knows about, and I will take to my grave, turned out to be not very exciting or pleasurable after all.
    Well, I can guess what kind of thing that was. That's one of several reasons why I never thought of doing such a thing. Some fantasies are better off remaining as fantasies! But I guess some lessons have to be learned by actual experience.
    Last edited by Lori Ann Westlake; 02-06-2022 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Correct character set problem

I was a prolific borrower and they were not scandalous since I was never caught! Whether it be the time I wore my tenth grade teachers lingerie or the time I spent all night at a friend of a friends friends next door neighbors house, alone while they were gone on vacation trying in everything female in the house. Or the time I bought a beautiful red gown at a department store while I was supposed to be taking packages back to the car and the family was wandering around the mall. I got lost! I am still lost.

Probably very ho hum and common for most of us was ?borrowing? my mothers and sisters panties and every now and then a bra and any other available lingerie.

I would say but I'm not sure the statute of limitations has run out yet, so I'll keep it private a bit longer....LOL
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    I think those descriptive terms were well embedded in my mind as a teenager when I wore my mother's clothing. At first the session was exciting. Afterwards, it all seemed shameful. Took years to get my head straight. Actually, the most shameful thing that really has stuck in my head for many decades is the day I stole a pack of Topps Baseball Cards in 1955. A five cent theft was and still is so far from my moral code it has shaped me forever. I wish it was someone woman's bra, but, it was only baseball cards.

I had a massive crush on a female co worker which was not reciprocated .She made it clear we would be just good friends. She always looked and dressed immaculately. Nice blouse, pencil skirt black tights/PH. One day I noticed as usual she was wearing her tights After lunch she came back bear legged. I noticed her discarded tights in the bin/ trash can next to her desk . When no one was looking I took them . There was a small pull/ ladder. I put them on in the restroom under my work clothes. Spent the rest of the afternoon sitting opposite her. If she only knew.Shameful exciting yes. Scandalous no , but the closest I would get anywhere close or personal to this lady.

Banned Read only
    Debbie, what a wonderfully and deliciously inappropriate thing. Your co-worker's forbidden sweat, oils, and dead skin cells mixing with your own. Hah! If anyone had caught you fishing her tights out of a trash bin, you would have been labeled a fabulous perve and most likely would have been on the unemployment line in short order. Majestic! I love it.

Unfortunately, I cannot recall the first scandalous or shameful thing I've ever done to fuel the flames of any of my desires. I must lead a boring life. I don't consider wearing my mom's lingerie as scandalous or shameful. Those times were just a young kid exploring the unknown world of women.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I'm with Heather on this one. Try as I might I just couldn't come up with anything that fit the bill. I guess I'm just a vanilla cone.
    So many new things to learn

Scandalous? I can't thing of anything - really! I'm an "avoid the spotlight" type of girl.

Shameful? In my early days, I shoplifted a pack of panties from a store. They were WAY too small, and the guilt lasted a lot longer than the panties did.

Exciting? that's a tough one. I guess it would have to be going out to to a club with a CD group and the lady I was dating at the time. Sitting at the table and feeling her foot sliding up my leg and under my skirt was something I'll never forget! Second place would probably be driving from Florida to Maine - femme the entire way.

Cecily ... and I thought you were going to say that you smelt them and never washed them. Ah drat - what a downer to the story :-)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U want my most scandalous, shameful, and exciting deed? And, I'm supposed to post it here? That's a laff!

Well, I'm a guy that gets turned on dressing up in women's things. While that's no where near the top of my list? It MAY be in the top ten and I MAY be able to say that here!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When I was in grade two I stole a pair of white maryjanes from the coat room at the school I went to.
    when i was a teen I tried on my mums friends boots when she visited for coffee.
    I stole a pair of platform shoes from my grade 12 english teacher.
    Ive done far more scandalous things but you will have to PM me and ill tell you.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling