Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scandalous, Shameful, Exciting

Living in a coed dorm in college and discovering the girls laundry room. My collection grew, but I did get caught one night. Dropped the evidence and ran. Diving from Houston to Dallas in a pink with black polka dots, satin teddy.

Sometimes I think that the only scandalous thing in the universe is never doing anything shameful or exciting.

That being said, I heartily plead The Fifth.

I was an RA in college and there was a drop-dead gorgeous coworker in the same dorm. She had a tight black button-down top with little ruffles I had seen her wearing before. One day in the laundry room I noticed that top sitting in a pile in the dryer. I didn't think I just grabbed it and stuffed it into my clothes and took it back with my stuff. I felt terrible later but couldn't think of any plausible way to return it so I just kept it a few years until I grew out of it.

Most "scandalous" thing I've done is trying on my mom's sexy nighties/lingerie as a teen, wasn't really ever in a position to do anything beyond that.

As a volunteer at the local hospital, one of the candystripers used to leave her uniform hung up in the coatroom, rather than take it home with her. So I would check to see her schedule, and when knowing that she wouldn't be coming in for a few days, I would borrow her uniform overnight, always making sure that I got it back in time before she would be coming in to work again.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Marissa Q View Post
    Sometimes I think that the only scandalous thing in the universe is never doing anything shameful or exciting.

That being said, I heartily plead The Fifth.
    And I heartily agree! We should all do something scandalous and shameful but daring and dangerous at least once in our lives, if not more!

I was recently telling our daughter and her fiance about one wicked thing I did in my youth. I'd told my wife about this long ago, but it seems neither of us had told our daughter. It had nothing to do with crossdressing, and it was not so heinous nor mean-spirited, but it was definitely felonious, not a mere 'misdemeanor.' It was emphatically not the kind of thing they expected of me in my eminently respectable maturity, so they were quite shocked at hearing it.

As to the details, I'll have to take the Fifth like you, since I'm not sure there's a Statute of Limitations where I did it. I wouldn?t want to ruin my reputation even at this late stage, and people today have an unforgivably pernicious habit of dragging up the ancient past to smear people's reputations in the present. But it was daring, dangerous and exciting when we did it. We narrowly missed being caught by cops, twice--once in the act and once in the getaway--but fun too to know we got away with it. (I had a male companion, and my girlfriend at the time was a co-conspirator waiting in the car.)

As the saying goes:

You only live twice:
    Once when you are born,
    And once when you look Death in the face.

Even if we've never looked Death in the face, in the sense of "life and limb," we may have looked SOCIAL death in the face--which can be nearly as ruinous!--and defied it. That can be almost as terrifying and exciting. If I'd been caught for that transgression, I might not be where I am today. But since I wasn't, I don't regret the excitement at all.
    Last edited by Lori Ann Westlake; 02-10-2022 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Correct character set problem

Karren, PLEASE tell us how you ended up wearing your tenth grade teachers lingerie?