Thread: Gorgeous GG in Pantyhose

Gorgeous GG in Pantyhose

Yesterday I was seated in an airline boarding lounge. I had a seat that put the gate agent's podium immediately behind my right shoulder. Things were uneventful until I saw a tall, gorgeous flight attendant striding up the long aisle toward the podium. Her uniform had an above-knee skirt, under which she was wearing sheer black pantyhose. She was striding so confidently that she looked like a fashion model strutting on a runway. And her body language said in unmistakeable terms,"I know how gorgeous I am, and I also know what I'm doing to your libido".

The closer she got, I couldn't help noticing how perfect her pantyhose were. There was not the slightest trace of an imperfection---none of those tiny snags that are so easy to create if you don't wear gloves to put them on, just sheer, lustrous smoothness. She stopped to chat with the gate agent, not more than two feet from me. My problem was, I wanted to ogle her amazing legs, but I would have had to turn my head ninety degrees right to do so, with my wife sitting next to me on the left.
    Last edited by Di; 02-07-2022 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Sending a pm

I know I enjoy running my hand up and down a nice leg adorned with pantyhose.

Banned Read only
    I think when a woman knows she has the assets, she flaunts them.

It's funny.
    Flight attendants uniforms always seem to include pantyhose and at least a small heel and yet if you look at the guidelines for passengers with regards to safety they always state Not to wear those things. Glad the uniform code doesn't follow those suggestions.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Seen many a beautiful lady dressed in pantyhose. The flight attendants tick the right boxes. One always has to be discrete, especially when accompanied by a wife or SO. They seem to have a sixth sense and know when their partners are admiring another lady.

Sometimes it is hard to differentiate between physical attraction and friendly envious admiration for someone with that level of beauty.

Wives do notice though. I recall when I was young, my dad got busted for turning his head to look at a female waitress with fishnet hose on. My mom said - you just had to look. Haha. I pretended not to notice, but I noticed her legs as well. I was more discreet than my dad was.

Sandi

My problem was, I wanted to ogle her amazing legs, but I would have had to turn my head ninety degrees right to do so, with my wife sitting next to me on the left.

Why would that be a problem? In all seriousness, if I miss a great looking woman my wife will nudge me and say something like, "Look at that gal in red to your left." This summer at a car show, she pointed out a gal in a criss cross halter top similar to this knowing I would certainly appreciate seeing her assets.

EDIT: I will add the fact my wife knows I like to look at woman that are attractive and I've chosen to be with her my entire life would hopefully give her the sense that she is, in my mind, superior to all these other attractive ladies. And, she is!!!
    Last edited by Di; 02-07-2022 at 08:06 PM.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli_cd View Post
    I know I enjoy running my hand up and down a nice leg adorned with pantyhose.
    Thanks Kelli, I totally agree.
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U have more attention to detail than I do, MW! Whenever I see at a woman that stunning I couldn't recall if she was wearing pantyhose or even shoes for that matter!

Early on with my ex wife she would often see me staring at pretty women and jump down my throat!

Then, I explained don't u look at attractive men? Do u dream of sleeping when them? She replied, "No". I told neither do I. Just admiring their beauty the same as a would a stunning work of art!
    After that, we both joked about pretty women that we saw and I looked all I wanted to!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    Sometimes it is hard to differentiate between physical attraction and friendly envious admiration for someone with that level of beauty.

Sandi
    Im often envious of the shoes or boots they are wearing. My wife has noticed that my head turns at the sound of heels on a floor.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

I would have nudge my GG GF and said what you think.....lol
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

My radar always goes off when I hear heels. Part of it is attraction and interest in that sense, and part of it is wanting to see how they are dressed. My wife has no issue with me looking. There's a difference between looking and dragging your tongue on the ground. I am usually discreet, in particular not wanting the woman whom I am turning my attention towards to be aware. My wife sometimes will drink in a very nice looking man as well, and will nudge me and say "He's a yes!" (i.e., yes she would take him to bed). Sometimes she will comment on how a nicely dressed woman is dressed. It's all part of our marriage dynamic.

It seems black pantyhose always show imperfections unless they are high quality pantyhose and are carefully put on. Cheap black pantyhose give themselves away. But quality black pantyhose that have no imperfections? Just an amazing look to my eye.

Silver Member
    It is probably a required part of the uniform, and she is used to putting them on correctly. More than likely if she had an option, like most women, she wouldn't choose to wear them.

They say you shouldn't wear nylon/synthetic hosiery because if there is a fire on board they can melt to your legs. On the other hand, wearing hosiery with support can be very beneficial, especially for the flight attendants. I think the minuscule risk is worth the benefits of wearing them.

My girlfriend doesn't seem to mind me looking in part because she knows about my crossdressing and we've talked about how I'm always trying to see how women are dressed in different situations. She is way more comfortable with me dressing if I'm "situationally appropriate" so I'm working on learning what that means so I can do better.

Of course, I'm wearing a miniskirt and off-the-shoulder sweater while working from home today but... noone's around so I think I can get away with it.

All I could think of was Steve Irwin saying in his thick Australian accent," A rare sight this is, a gg in pantyhose...Isn't she a beauty?" I had to laugh, thank you.

Lacy - The only person they really needed was Joyce Dewitt! I had a major crush on her and those fantastic Leggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it when my girlfriend would wear pantyhose sand panties. I loved caressing her through her pantyhose.

MysteryWoman, You need to work on your peripheral vision skills so you don't get caught ogling. I do know what you mean about gorgeous flight attendants in pantyhose.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".