Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do some women hate wearing a bra? I love them!

I love wearing bras. Just yesterday I went out and bought two new bras with little flowers on them. When they are new they feel so nice. I also picked up four new pairs of colorful panties. I notice my old undies were starting to get quite warn.

My ex-girlfriend went for a bra fitting for the first time and said it was the best bra she ever wore. She was wearing the wrong size all her life. Then she had me get a bra fitting. If they fit well, they're not uncomfortable.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I love wearing bras. I especially like the ones with 3-hook c or d cup. I like the feel of the bra wrapped around me, but I also like it when i decided I don't want to wear one for several days or weeks or months.
    Tina

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDash View Post
    So I was just wondering.... Why are there some women who do not like wearing bras? Some even who cannot wait to literally rip it right off their breasts when they get home. I myself love wearing bras, and they are my most favorite article of women's clothing to wear. Nothing makes me look and feel like a woman more than when I slip on a bra and strap my girls in. And the way it wraps around my body giving me a gentle hug feels good, and the smooth soft silky material feels good to wear. Whenever it comes time to go out somewhere and I have to take the bra off, I get a little depressed.
    To me it seems like there are quite a few women who do not like wearing bras or even hate them, saying they are uncomfortable. They do not feel the slightest bit uncomfortable to me, not one bit. Is this because I am a man and am simply wearing breast forms underneath? Would it feel different if I were a woman and had real breasts? Of course, I know that quite a few ladies out there are not wearing the correct size, and that some of them like to wear push-up bras, which can dig in to the skin in order to push up on the breasts to make them sit higher.
    Does this mean I think that bras are going to go out of style? No, I believe with all my might that they will not. No matter how many women say they hate wearing bras, some still wear them. And I believe that there is a very big market for bras too. Look how many women are willing to go into Victoria's Secret and spend $50 or more on a bra. I certainly hope they do not stop making them, I love bras so much!

You just described exactly how I feel about bras. I love strapping on one of my bra's and inserting my breast forms. It makes me feel so feminine and so sexy. I am picky about my bra's though, they have to be from Victoria's Secret. I don't find them uncomfortable at all. I just love how it feels when walk and my girls bounce!!

I am speaking as one who has been in your state - a male wearing breast forms in a bra, and also now as someone who has had her top surgery, and now has real breasts to contain with my bras. I have transitioned to full time life as female, never going back to male for the last 3.5 years. My Top surgery was in November 2020, 15 months ago.

When I was only wearing breast forms, my bra did seem just like a firm hug. I could wear it from sunrise until the bars closed that night, actively dancing and nightclubbing all evening, and my bra still felt fine when I undressed to go to bed.

Now I have 38-C breasts, thanks to silicone gel implants which bumped me from a ‘full A’ to a ‘full C’ cup. The implants are firm enough that I can quite easily get away with going braless, pretty much whenever I want. But during a normal day, I always put on a bra when I get dressed. I usually take it off around dinner time, unless I am going out in the evening. If my evening is busy, I’ll probably put on a fresh bra before going out again. Why? Because by the time I want to take it off, the weight of my breasts tugging at the lower edge of the bra cups makes the lower edge of the breasts rather sore! That bra band and the lower edge of the bra cups digs in over the course of a day at the place where the curve of the breast transitions to the rib cage and chest.

So why not abandon the bras? Because day after day of gravity pulling down on your breasts will eventually make them sag and droop. A properly fitted bra cradles and supports the weight of the breast tissue, keeping your breasts looking youthful. And bouncing, unsupported real boobs can hurt! That is why sports bras exist - to firmly hold the breasts in place and minimize jiggle and bounce.

As one cisgender lady once said to me, “When you suddenly turn North, you don’t want your ‘girls’ to still be heading South!”
    Last edited by Ceera; 02-13-2022 at 11:39 PM.

Because they can feel uncomfortable if you've been wearing one all day.That's the first thing that comes off when I get home from work.

I never wore a bra before I transitioned. I never saw the point. Well 14 months of hormones, and border line dd cups. Any one that says they love wearing bras. Dosn't have breast, or have to wear one everyday for 12-16 hours. They are hot, dig in, and hurt some days. Don't even get me started on sports bras. I've literally gotten home some days, and let out a audblie moan of happiness. When I could take off my bra. Never once in 35 years of wearing men's clothes did I do that. When I removed a article of clothing.

I love wearing a bra as much as I can. WHen i cant One of the first I do when I get home. i go and put a bra one.

I love wearing any of my many bras. Then again sometimes when I get home for the night I can't wait to take my bra off.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    I wear a bra only every now & then. And all of them are of the padded sports-bra type.

Of course, I'm usually wearing it (when I do) in guy-mode, simply going about my day, so I don't stuff 'em... Though obviously when totally en femme, I'll put some men's socks in there!

Honestly, I'm not much of a fan. They were great at first, but the novelty wears off.

Female-mode, they're a must for me. Guy-mode, it has more to do with dealing with the "nipple issue" when wearing fitted/tighter tops... And if I can get away with it, I usually won't wear one.

Around the 8-hour mark? I'm usually ready to rip it off. And once it hits like 12 hours (or more)? I'm *definitely* ready to rip it off!

I dunno. I suppose for many GG's, the duration of wearing one (usually every day), and what they actually do during all that time (not just primping & preening in front of a mirror, changing outfits 20 times, etc.), you know, like living real-world everyday life, perhaps while out & about?

Yep, I can definitely see why they want to rip 'em off, too, at the earliest opportunity!

Aspiring Member
    I love wearing my Brassiere so much I sleep in them.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I don?t get it either. The other day, my SO was wearing a body suit with a thong backside. When we got home she said ?I need to change and give my butt a break from something being crammed up it.? I wanted to laugh because why would you not want that feeling? To my that?s the best in the world!

Just my opinion...

To a lot of real women, a bra is sometimes just a evil necessity, not something to make them feel "feminine".

Total different mindset compared to people like us.

I love wearing a bra,the first thing i put when i dress.

Don't take this the wrong way. But do you wear a bra everyday with forms for 12 to 16 hours? Or even 8 hours a day? Trust me it is a whole different thing after a while. I tolerate bras now because I get to have my forms with them while I am out. But after several hours I am ready to take it off. The other day I did 20 hours out and bra and forms the whole day. Believe when I say when I got home my top came off the forms came out and that bra came off. I was do ready at that time. Today I am now at 12 hours and it's getting to that time it needs to go.

CDers love wearing bras because it is optional and a choice.

GGs hate wearing bras because for them, it is neither.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

For me, it's more completeness of the dressing process.

I get why some women can't wait to get their bra off (noting I've been careful with the fitting) and I certainly wouldn't sleep in one (I have the odd bad night sleeping regardless). I am comfortable during the day in one.

Sue.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    CDers love wearing bras because it is optional and a choice.

GGs hate wearing bras because for them, it is neither.
    This is going to sound bad.

I do know of one lady a little younger than myself who's quite firm in the breast department and she can get away without a bra.

Without a bra in the way, it meant getting to the moment of passion that little quicker let's say.

I will say no more than that. Ahem...

Sue

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    To my wife, my understaing is, bras are just something she needs to wear, to present what the rest of the word expects of her. In order to appear youth full and to present to males as such, she wears them. I am only presenting to myself, but the same rules seem to apply.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMBlack View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way. But do you wear a bra everyday with forms for 12 to 16 hours? Or even 8 hours a day?
    Most of the time I will wear them for several hours at a time. A few times I wore a bra for much longer. The last time I wore one for almost 24 hours straight until I needed to go out to the store. It still felt very comfy and I did not want to take it off.
    Again I am very much aware that I might feel different about wearing a bra if I were a woman or if I transitioned and grew my own breasts. Maybe then I would see bras in a different light. Who knows, maybe I am wearing the correct bra size for my breast forms, while many women are wearing the wrong size. When it comes time to take my bra off, it almost feels like its clinging to me like a child, like it does not want to come off. All this being said, I have felt a little discomfort from a couple of bras I wore, mainly push-up bras. Those seem to dig in and pinch some, so I don't wear them all that often.

I wear a breast plate and I wear a bra from time to time. Really depends on what I?m wearing. After a few hours of being out I?m ready to get that bra off!

My wife hates them especially in hot weather but according to her, she wears them out of necessity to fight the long term effects of gravity and inertia. She is not into pretty ones , just functional ones. That being said, I like seeing pretty functional bras whether on her or me. Of course she only wants to see them on her.

Sandi

My wife also hates wearing a bra. She gets very hot very fast so anything she's wearing makes her heat up faster. I do not have that issue and as long as my bra is the right size, I can wear it most of the day without any discomfort.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMBlack View Post
    But do you wear a bra everyday with forms for 12 to 16 hours? Or even 8 hours a day? Trust me it is a whole different thing after a while.
    It certainly IS a 'different thing'. I believe a large part of why WE wear them, is to provide a bit of feeling of what we believe it is to experience being female. Women don't need to do that; they ARE female, and have all the feelings and parts to go along with that, which we, don't.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

When I had "the talk" with my wife, one of the things I told her is I can't see myself wearing a bra, but lately I have found myself looking at them when I'm out shopping. I fear one day I will break down and buy one. I say fear, because I think I'll like it, then I'll have to fill it. What a slippery slope.

I love wearing a bra as it really keeps everything flowing especially when I dance - or try to