Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do some women hate wearing a bra? I love them!

I have to admit I have slept in them, it adds to the fantasy that I have breasts.

Aspiring Member
    bc we are cd and not women. we get a thrill fron it
    . women simply dont get a thrill...ask a woman what makes her a woman its much deeper than clothes or makeup, etc.
    Last edited by char GG; 04-16-2022 at 08:58 PM. Reason: removed topic that is against the rules

Paulie,

I think you have hit it on the head. My wife actually gets upset, that CDs embrace things that GGs hate or HAVE to deal with. It seems even those on here that stay en Femme frequently agree that there is a lot of hassle more than enjoyment. If you get to eat ice cream for every meal, it loses it’s specialness or treat status.

A very interesting muse. I know I love wearing a bra, especially with forms. I enjoy the gentle hug I get from a bra. But then, its something Jennifer needs for her presentation because they hold the boobs on. I've occasionally gone bra-less when using self-adhesive breast forms and a snug top, which I love.

But... and this is important, I have a choice here. I don't need to wear one all the time. Unlike most GG's that do need to wear one most of the time. Add to that, the "fact" that most GG's are wearing the wrong size bra and it gets easier to understand why.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Aspiring Member
    Women cram sensitive parts of their bodies all day long into a confined space that is, more often than not according to fashion industry studies, ill fitting, and then they complain about being uncomfortable. CDs wear the same devices, often selected more carefully and worn less often for shorter times, having perhaps psychological incentives and lacking the sensitive body parts, and they are more comfortable. Putting it that way gives me better understanding. Give it time, as Doc and others did, and things may be even better understood.

Rainbow,
    I don't come here very often because my busy woman's life doesn't give much time or interest on what years ago was my daily bread.

Answering you silly post i could say that I'm writing a post that I hope to post after my soon GRS that i hope happens in next June.

The title of the post, that's part of a book titled "My wife gave me my woman's name" the story of and old transgender woman, the title, as I said, is " I remember....and what you post here as a question is one of those things I remember.

Today I'm one of those women that st the end of the day, around 8 pm, when with wife seat to watch our favorite, movie or series on TV, without programing or commenting, we both take off our bra.

I had my BA on last January 31st. So my boobs are real, look and feel real. 349 cc each implant plus my own B cup that grown after almost 4 years on HRT, gave me the real shape and feeling.

Just after carrying my real boob I learned to buy the best bra, the more comfortable and nice but at the end of the day, it feels so good go without bra, more when mine still not hanging down so i could go tempting guys showing my big nipples but that's something society doesn't accept very well yet and in the business and job i have I just can't.

The mind of a woman, believe me, is very different of a crossdresser.

If you want to understand us just move forward in four hobby and get the real thing.

I build and fly rc planes. I love to do aerobatics but sometimes a mistake can crash the plane losing it but is very different from being a real pilot carrying in your hands the real weight of a real plane with the life of passengers and your own life in it.

Pretending to be a woman is very different than being one so don't try to understand a woman just wearing a dress....
    Last edited by Devi SM; 04-17-2022 at 01:06 PM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Devi
    I, on the other hand, CD because I love to wear the clothes!
    It has nothing to do with trying to emulate a woman.
    And I gave up trying to get inside the female head a long time ago!

I'm glad that you and your wife are happy.
    Here's to comfortable, well-fitting bras, however long, and for whatever reason, we choose to wear them!

I love bras too, lots of lovely styles out there.

Buy the wrong one and they can be itchy around the strap and band area usually due to the type of stitching used.

Another one is labels that are made using metallic thread.

That's why I like Berlei or Hestia, cotton thread finished smoothly so no lumps of thread or hard material to deal with.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Having only fairly recently gotten my first bra, I can kind of see both sides to the argument. I do quite enjoy the feeling of being "hugged" by it, and I like how a padded bra gives the feeling of having breasts, as I don't have forms yet. On the other hand though, I do get why women would find wearing them all the time uncomfortable, particularly if one wears the wrong size. As other people have said, we don't have to wear them all the time (unless we want to), whereas women generally do, which I imagine could get quite old after a while. That being said though, my sister has said that she actually finds it really uncomfortable to sleep without a bra, so not all women hate wearing them all the time.

Having to wear them every day and dealing with the boobs that go in them I'll bet your mind would change.
    I can't wait to take my bra off after a long day.
    Pretty bras are nice but they are not always comfy.
    Sports bras with small elastic seams don't hold my breasts for more than a few hours.

Women get rid of their bra at the end of day because their husbands love them so much without it. I know I do. No, no picture, sorry. Use your imagination.

Love also to read the posts about women not choosing the right size. These silly females. Ha! If only they had a crossdressing husband, this would never happen.

she's probably right by men for women so men can ogle I like ogling LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

My wife asked me one day, what?s so great about wearing a bra?
    I told her, if I spend the day wearing one I will enjoy taking it off. However I find that wearing a bra is necessary for my illusion of looking like a woman.

Another reason I think I love to wear them is this.... I like alot of the tight things women wear. A corset is another one of those tight items that I love wearing, because it fits your body tight and you can feel the tightness, but at the same time it feels snug. A bra has that tight feeling that I love, tight enough to be nice and snug, but not so tight that I feel it pinching me and can't wait to take off. Again, this might feel different if I had real breasts, but since I do not intend to get a sex change, I guess I will never really know.

Reality Check
    re: "Why do some women hate wearing a bra?"

You are asking a bunch of guys who dress as women why women hate wearing a bra. I don't think any of us know the answer to that question. You need to ask actual women.

The reason I wear a bra is to hold my boobs in place. Most women don't have that problem. I suppose if my boobs wouldn't fall off without my bra, I might not wear one all the time when I am dressed.
    Krisi

Platinum Member
    Krisi, last night,totally out of the blue, my wife blurted out men who wear bras can not understand why women hate wearing bras because men have nothing to pack into it. I hope there was something on the television I missed while I was reading my book and not some comment about my cross dressing. I know I have not left any bras out and do not wear any unless sleeping in a nightgown. Her comment did not have any hostile tone??????????????

I love wearing a Bra because it transforms me into a woman. I hate wearing a Bra because it is restictive and bothersome. I totalt understand ripping it off. I have done it myself.

Some women buy the wrong bra for their bodies either because they think that cup size is the only thing that matters, or they've never given themselves time to figure out the best, most comfortable bra for them.

So of course their bras are uncomfortable and they feel better without wearing any. You on the other hand are a crossdresser so of course you love to wear bras!

Also, you only have one thing to worry about, and this is that the band (the part that goes around the circumference of your chest area) is the right size and isn't either too loose or too tight. You don't need to worry about the construction of the garment, the placement of the cups, whether or not they are too wide or too narrow or too high or too low, which in turn affects how the shoulder straps fit on the shoulders, etc. Your breast forms can go anywhere on your chest that you like!

You cannot compare yourself to GGs, it's like comparing apples to oranges.

And last, when women such as myself do wear bras that fit their bodies properly, they don't really feel the need to rip off their bras as soon as they get home. I can't even tell I have a bra on. But I buy my bras strictly for fit and comfort, not style or price/convenience (i.e. the cheapie model at Walmart because I'm in a rush and can't be bothered).
    Reine

Concur with ReineD. My wife and I both note that for some things in life, going cheap is always the wrong way to go. It applies to bras as well. My wife recently dropped $300 on 4 bras. Loves them. She used to wear cheap bras (before I met her). No more.

Silver Member
    The biggest difference between us and a GG is that for us a bra is optional. We might romanticize or fetishize wearing a bra, but at some point, we take it off and put it away because it's not convenient for things like work or sports. Imagine having to wear a bra Every. Single. Day. from the time you're twelve until the day you die. It has to get old at some point.

When I was in high school I got a part-time job at a Dunkin' Donuts store. I really liked donuts as a kid so the job was one step closer to heaven. I could eat as many donuts as I wanted at work and even bring a few home for friends and family. My job was mostly cleaning but they also taught me some finishing and even mixing dough and baking. It was great.I could do all the extra things if I had extra time on my shict or they needed someone to fill in.

One day, our night baker was killed in a car acciden and so I was "promoted" to the night baker spot. Suddenly, I HAD to be there on my scheduled nights and I HAD to make to donuts ... hundreds of dozens during each shift. Instead of casually filling up my shift with things to do, the donuts HAD to done and ready before the morning customers started filing in around 5:30 AM. After the 1st week, by the end of each shift, the LAST thing I wanted to see or eat was a donut.

To me, bras are like donuts. Somevare plain, some quite frilly. We CDs are like the part time mode. We can eat them when we want, even try out all the flavors!! GGs are more like the night baker ... not much choice just get them made. (BTW it took about a decade before I could bring myself to eat a donut after I quit that job!!)
    Last edited by Claire M; 05-04-2022 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Accidentally hit send before i was done!!

Wearing bras and corsets can be flesh cutting at times. Yet i love them.