So I was just wondering.... Why are there some women who do not like wearing bras? Some even who cannot wait to literally rip it right off their breasts when they get home. I myself love wearing bras, and they are my most favorite article of women's clothing to wear. Nothing makes me look and feel like a woman more than when I slip on a bra and strap my girls in. And the way it wraps around my body giving me a gentle hug feels good, and the smooth soft silky material feels good to wear. Whenever it comes time to go out somewhere and I have to take the bra off, I get a little depressed.
To me it seems like there are quite a few women who do not like wearing bras or even hate them, saying they are uncomfortable. They do not feel the slightest bit uncomfortable to me, not one bit. Is this because I am a man and am simply wearing breast forms underneath? Would it feel different if I were a woman and had real breasts? Of course, I know that quite a few ladies out there are not wearing the correct size, and that some of them like to wear push-up bras, which can dig in to the skin in order to push up on the breasts to make them sit higher.
Does this mean I think that bras are going to go out of style? No, I believe with all my might that they will not. No matter how many women say they hate wearing bras, some still wear them. And I believe that there is a very big market for bras too. Look how many women are willing to go into Victoria's Secret and spend $50 or more on a bra. I certainly hope they do not stop making them, I love bras so much!